Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Does these signs signify she likes me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does these signs signify she likes me? (1642 Views)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
They is this girl in my area that recently just came back from school and she happens to be the daughter of the lady that I always go to get food stuff, she is so pretty, so pretty that everytime I go there to get stuff they is always two to three boys chatting with her and on one occasion a couple of guys were singing love songs to her, anyway my question here is I want to know if she likes me cause I notice everytime am about to pay her or receive my change she always finds a way to rub her fingers against mine and as of today when I got there as usual I met two guys chatting in a flirtatious way with her, I didn't say anything I just did my buying and left as I got home I realized I had forgotten to get water so I went back there, this time the guys were gone and to my surprise she started apologising to me concerning what happened earlier, she was like, "my friend am sorry for what those guys were saying they didn't mean it, it was just a joke." I didn't even question her about that but I took the apology none the less. Then came the third time I went there to get something and this time she started asking me if I lived close by, I told her yes and then I asked for her number and the obliged.

Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, especially the ladies, please is this a sign of interest from her? I mean not friendly interest, the other kind of interest and please anyone that will want to drop his/her opinion should please read the story well and understand thank you.

Mods please help me send this to front page I need as many options as possible, thanks.

By the way am 19, not sure how old she is though but she can't be older than me judging by her look.
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by cuedish: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Children on nowadays grin
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
So, you dey expect make she push you for bed begin off your boxers before you know say she like you? - :\
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by xynerise: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Gosh! Punctuation is free of charge undecided.

And what's with the "They" instead of "There".

Oh! Sorry, what was your question again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by AnodaIT(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
If you didn't read the post fully...don't be worried. Our Onowu will communicate it fully to us in the Nkwo market day after the Ahajioku festival.. So my fellow elders, let us gather for a traditional selfie and then go and sleep on the matter..NDI ARA

Goan sleep
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
xynerise:
Gosh! Punctuation is free of charge undecided.

And what's with the "They" instead of "There".

Oh! Sorry, what was your question again?

There signifies a location and they is more of a third person singular and an indefinite pronoun, I believe I used both appropriately, and concerning punctuations if they is a place I missed to put one, then sorry, but I doubt

1 Like

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wake up man... It's Just another wet dream
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by billynoni(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Biko ur mind is made up already,just use protection.
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
biggie10:
Wake up man... It's Just another wet dream

So you mean she is not into me?
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
billynoni:
Biko ur mind is made up already,just use protection.

I have no intentions of doing that, I just want to know where I stand before taking the next step so I don't fool myself
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by billynoni(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
kingrt2:

I have no intentions of doing that, I just want to know where I stand before taking the next step so I don't fool myself
Then ask her directly what she wants from you although after you might have concluded want you want from her, a clarified relation will help both parties.
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by Agadsman(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol...soon your house will be filled with things you really don't need because of ur frequent visit to her shop just so you can see her. grin

4 Likes

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Agadsman:
Lol...soon your house will be filled with things you really don't need because of ur frequent visit to her shop just so you can see her. grin

That might be happening already
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
bro,

All I can decode from this your story is that you really like this lady and for some reasons you believe she likes you

NB; No one can really tell how another person will behave or react to the person they like or love. Human beings are complex creatures.

Nonetheless, the only way you can find out if someone truly loves you is to ask the person yourself. Yes, ASK HER OUT

shikena

2 Likes

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by Augustap(f): 1:42am On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by Frankicent(m): 2:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Chai bro... You still dey ask.. Damn it...... Sha take tinz slow... Flow the green light.

1 Like

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kulboy(m): 2:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Do the right thing.....

1 Like

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by duduade: 3:59am On Nov 26, 2017
You dey school, if you are please concentrate on your books. If you are an apprentice, please apprentice well well.. All these time wasting ventures won't EPP you but produce STDs and unwanted pregnancy...
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by ubunja(m): 5:24am On Nov 26, 2017
NOTHING IN HER ACTIONS INDICATES INTEREST
but that doesnt mean u can just forget and go sleep.if u want her there are steps u can take to spark her interest in u.
the most immediate thing is to move fast and show u want her BEFORE U BECOME EVEN MORE OF FRIENDS. coz once she views u as a Friend it will take a miracle for her to change her perception and view u as a Fvcker.dont fall into that trap.
i wanted to give u a road-map but u sound too timid and too fearful.im sure its your age.

2 Likes

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by manuelzz(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Op so if Mods send this post go front page u go happy? undecided
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2017
duduade:
You dey school, if you are please concentrate on your books. If you are an apprentice, please apprentice well well.. All these time wasting ventures won't EPP you but produce STDs and unwanted pregnancy...

Am in school
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:
NOTHING IN HER ACTIONS INDICATES INTEREST
but that doesnt mean u can just forget and go sleep.if u want her there are steps u can take to spark her interest in u.
the most immediate thing is to move fast and show u want her BEFORE U BECOME EVEN MORE OF FRIENDS. coz once she views u as a Friend it will take a miracle for her to change her perception and view u as a Fvcker.dont fall into that trap.
i wanted to give u a road-map but u sound too timid and too fearful.im sure its your age.

Give me the road map

And how do I sound timid and fearful
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2017
kulboy:
Do the right thing.....

Which is?
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Ladies please drop your comments, I need your opinions most as it would be easy for you to tell since you also a female
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by Saintinoo(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2017
kingrt2:
They is this girl in my area that recently just came back from school and she happens to be the daughter of the lady that I always go to get food stuff, she is so pretty, so pretty that everytime I go there to get stuff they is always two to three boys chatting with her and on one occasion a couple of guys were singing love songs to her, anyway my question here is I want to know if she likes me cause I notice everytime am about to pay her or receive my change she always finds a way to rub her fingers against mine and as of today when I got there as usual I met two guys chatting in a flirtatious way with her, I didn't say anything I just did my buying and left as I got home I realized I had forgotten to get water so I went back there, this time the guys were gone and to my surprise she started apologising to me concerning what happened earlier, she was like, "my friend am sorry for what those guys were saying they didn't mean it, it was just a joke." I didn't even question her about that but I took the apology none the less. Then came the third time I went there to get something and this time she started asking me if I lived close by, I told her yes and then I asked for her number and the obliged.

Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, especially the ladies, please is this a sign of interest from her? I mean not friendly interest, the other kind of interest and please anyone that will want to drop his/her opinion should please read the story well and understand thank you.

Mods please help me send this to front page I need as many options as possible, thanks.

By the way am 19, not sure how old she is though but she can't be older than me judging by her look.
you want the mods to take this thing to the promise land? Bro nawa o
Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by ubunja(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2017
kingrt2:

Give me the road map

And how do I sound timid and fearful
u are still mystified by hand brushes and all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by Gofwane(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Agadsman:
grin grin grin i had to laugh out loud after i read your Post

2 Likes

Re: Does these signs signify she likes me? by kingrt2(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Saintinoo:
you want the mods to take this thing to the promise land? Bro nawa o

Of course, they need to help a brother out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover / How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.