Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students (19662 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students by qedbaba(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Poster,
Schooling in GH is almost like in Nigeria only that's it's a little more expensive, and there is no ASUU strike smiley. The standard of education depends on the institution though undecided. Things are generally quite expensive over here, I'll tell you that I live on an average of 500GH cedis a month, equivalent to around 55 thousand Naira for food and other miscellaneous expenses angry. The fees vary from school to school too. Mine is the most expensive in the country grin and the standard is second to none too, lol. You might like to join me over here, man. I'll be waiting, lol wink
Re: Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students by ec3l(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
Thanks qedbaba.
This thread is still open, so troop in people and drop your 2 cedis kapish?
Re: Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students by ec3l(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2010
Hey Ayceee, can i get ur email?
I'd like to contact u plz?
Re: Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students by Ndipe(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2010
A crying shame that our education is in shambles!
Re: Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students by 360command: 2:24am On Apr 05, 2010
I had friends that studied in ghana,to be precised,they studied in kumasi institute of tech.i do come to pay visit whenever i am on holiday and when i grad from school.today, they are all graduate.according to them,study&living in ghana is exp.i felt it myself.when you change $100 to ghanian cedis,the money does not stay in your hand.it finishes quickly.food is cheap there but nigerian dishes are quite expensive.a flat of 4-5 bedrooms cost like $5000 to $6000(if you are staying off camp)their system of edu is hard,you must endeavour to study hard to pass very well.there is no option of 'take silver&pass me'.the country is fun,you would enjoy it there,the girls are incredible(they are straight).have fun while it last cause i had fun too during my visits there.
Re: Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students by 360command: 2:24am On Apr 05, 2010
I had friends that studied in ghana,to be precised,they studied in kumasi institute of tech.i do come to pay visit whenever i am on holiday and when i grad from school.today, they are all graduate.according to them,study&living in ghana is exp.i felt it myself.when you change $100 to ghanian cedis,the money does not stay in your hand.it finishes quickly.food is cheap there but nigerian dishes are quite expensive.a flat of 4-5 bedrooms cost like $5000 to $6000(if you are staying off camp)their system of edu is hard,you must endeavour to study hard to pass very well.there is no option of 'take silver&pass me'.the country is fun,you would enjoy it there,the girls are incredible(they are straight).have fun while it last cause i had fun too during my visits there.
Re: Cost Of Living At Ghana? Students by linojonez: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2016
If studying in any West African countries you do not need to worry about how your parents are going to get your fees or monthly stipend to you...HANANA GLOBAL LINK has got you covered. One of our services is called INSTANT CASH. It helps promote people not to carry cash across the border.If you are going to school, you can come to any of our offices close to you with a valid identification card and drop your money and get the equivalent in any of our offices near your school. For example you are leaving to school in Ghana from Nigeria,you come to our office and drop your money and get the equivalent of the money when you get to Ghana in cedes..
Also your parents can also send money to you from Nigeria and you get your money in Ghana immediately..its easy and cheap..
Hanana Global Link is a company operating in all ECOWAS states (Economic Communities Of West African States) We are into Electronic Payment and E- commerce and have offices in Ghana, Abidjan, Togo, Cotonou-Benin, and Nigeria, making it easy for parents to send money across to their children or families who are schooling or residing in these mentioned places. Also people who buy goods like cars, clothes, food items from these countries can forget about the stress and risk of moving with money through the borders. All you have to do is go to our office with a valid identification card, pay Naira to us and you can receive your money back in Cedis or Cfa, depending on which country you are receiving it. If it's going to be a different person receiving it over there all you have to do is provide us with the person's Information like Name, Phone number, Address and tell the receiver to go our office to receive it. Alternately transaction can be done through the bank by following these easy steps,
1) contact any of our offices on phone
2) send us a clear picture of your identification card, a picture of yourself through whatsapp, your address. You'll also provide the receiver's information like Name, phone number, and address including the country which you are send the money to.
3) pay the amount to bank into an account that would be provided to you and forward us the receipt of payment.
4) receiver can go to our office in the country where the money is sent to with identification card or international passport, to receive the money.
We are a legal company and do not encourage money laundering.
Please contact any of our offices in these various locations for more information and assistance.

Accra-Ghana: Plot 80, main road, Haatsho ( Near UTBANK) Accra.
+233541231508
+233243483321

Akasanoma street adabraka, Circle, Accra.
+233302243064
+233243483321

Cotonou- Benin: No 4 yamadjko, seme krake Cotonou.
+22996333936
+22996046087

Fagboun, after the toll gate, Pk10, Cotonou.
+22962326365
+22996333936.

Lome-Togo: Rue Masabo Kodjviakope, Lome.
+22890194487
+22892885817

Rue petit seminaire presque en face de depot Havana city. Lome.
+22822268542
+22897477757
+22897477758
+22892885917.

Lagos-Nigeria:111,Obafemi Awolowo way,Airport hotel,ikeja Lagos.
+234014483100
+2347058239097

Ondo state-Nigeria: 1st floor, oyins building, No 52 Oba adesida road Akure.
+2348101595954
+2349082186069
+2348100250770.

Abidjan-Côte d'ivoire: Koumassi, remblais, Abidjan.
+22521364731
+22546438911
+22502534389.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Crash: Bell Helicopter Has No Black Box - Accident Investigation Bureau / Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation / FRSC List Of Approved Centers For Number Plates Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.