Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation (19672 Views)

JTF Vehicle Crashes Into Bus In Osogbo While Chasing Yahoo Boys, Scores Injured / FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road / Obituary Of Boy Killed After His Father Tried To Avoid Hitting Child On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by chatinent: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mrs Titilayo Ajibola, mother of one Idris, whose death occurred when a car he was travelling in crashed following a chase allegedly by men of the Joint Task Force last September in Osun State, had demanded N5bn as compensation from the government.

Ajibola also demanded prosecution of the JTF men that perpetrated the act.

Mother of the deceased had approached the panel investigating police brutality and other extra judicial killings in Osun State, through her lawyer, Mr. Kanmi Ajibola, alleging that Idris and two other occupants of the vehicle on September 15, 2020, were chased by JTF men with another vehicle, until their car crashed, leading to Idris’s death.

Appearing before the panel on Saturday, Ajibola, who could not hold back tears, said she had been in pain since the incident happened.

In her testimony before the panel, she said, “I am in pain because of his (Idris) death. I want the panel to assist me. I suffered a lot before I gave birth to him. I want the prosecution of those that killed my son. I demand N5bn compensation as well as prosecution of those that committed the act.” shocked shocked shocked shocked

In their separate testimonies, one other occupant of the vehicle, Adedayo Oyeleke and Abdulsalam Adekunle, who drove the car involved in the accident, both said JTF men ordered them to stop or be shot.

To escape being shot, Abdusalam said he had to increase the speed, adding that the JTF men chasing them fled the scene immediately the accident occurred.

Chairman of the panel, Justice Akin Oladimeji (retd), after the panel had admitted as exhibits pictures of the scene of the accident tendered by the petitioner’s counsel, adjourned the matter till January 29, 2021 for further hearing.

https://punchng.com/mum-of-boy-allegedly-chased-to-death-by-osun-jtf-demands-n5bn-compensation/

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by MickzyDonald: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2021

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Thegracefulness: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2021
She’s merciful enough to request for Five billion. Believe me. grin

This country would frustrate you.

You impregnate your wife; reach hospital nowhere to born.

You send pikin go school; if Teacher no abuse am, Kidnapper go stop am for road.

If pikin finish school enter University; ASUU go strke.

Pikin try graduate after seven years; NYSC go bribe am with 30k make him no reason say na sucide mission.

As a graduate; WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE’S NO JOBS. Ask one Barbecue man like that.

If you decide to become Artisan; JTF and SARS go say you too shine, them go pursue you kill you.

If you survive your youth, retire; PENCOM go dribble you for years with no pension until you die with hunger.

I tell you, brethen if you’re a Nigerian (never been into politics) in your late seventies, living in a house, a loving family and you’re able to afford to eat “twice” in a day. You’re the happiest man in the World. By any standards. Because you conquered.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2021
In her testimony before the panel, she said, “I am in pain because of his (Idris) death. I want the panel to assist me. I suffered a lot before I gave birth to him. I want the prosecution of those that killed my son. I demand N5bn compensation as well as prosecution of those that committed the act.”
GBAM!!
Her lawyers should do everything possible to make sure she wins this case.
Tho no matter the amount of money they pay the mother that will ever bring Idris back to life.
But mama will have something to still hold on to and prolly start a foundation on behalf of her boy.

Rest in perfect peace Idris.
Our thoughts are with your family at this sad time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by SureMade116: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Sad stuff to loose ones child
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Starcrest1: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Wow! That's much. She deserves compensation but she should be realistic. No amount of money can bring her dead son back but 5 billion is far reaching.

She should thread with brilliance......

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Emaxwell(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2021
grin grin the way Nigerians try to milk out every opportunity there have is so alarming 5bn and you would be given just like that una never ready
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Duridadi: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2021
angry.. 5 Billion ? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Quality551: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2021
They should pay her up

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by princeade86(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2021
government money, cash out. efcc step back.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by D4donnn: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2021
They need to be held accountable for their greed and blatant buffoonery

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Bossontop(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2021
undecided
When dem go carry these ařseholes do for example for God's sake??

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by handsomeyinka(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Sorry for your loss..

May God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Harrykn: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2021
TGS
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by NgwalandAba(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2021
She should rather demand the hanging of the person..5billion is nothing compared to human life.eye for an eye.no blind hate here.
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by yusluvad(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Canada is truly better...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2021
Commonguy:
5 billion Ke?
the mama funny sha
a mother than lost her son will understand this woman's pain.. it may be the boy is the breadwinner... Nawa oo
You right now......

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Emaxwell(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:
She’s merciful enough to request for Five billion. Believe me.

Lol merciful if she would even see 200m sef na Grace

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by Emaxwell(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
NgwalandAba:
She should rather demand the hanging of the person..5billion is nothing compared to human life.eye for an eye.no blind hate here.

Yes that is better grin
Re: Mother Of Boy Chased To Death By Osun JTF Demands N5bn Compensation by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
I hope the mother is ready to give lawyers 1bn. Or else this case they will sweep it under the carpet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) / Update On The Newly Enhanced Nigerian Passport / FRSC List Of Approved Centers For Number Plates Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.