Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (32164 Views)

Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC / Presidency Orders Demolition Of Masts Belonging To Globacom Telco Nationwide / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Reeberry: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2017
gholy292:
*431#
Bro, which phone is this? Infinix?
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Reeberry: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2017
debokaz:
Wonder where u guys live.I have been using glo for long and have got no issue with their data.I have taken several online courses using glo to watch videos,download stuffs etc.I can never use mtn/airtel/9mobile for data cos they are thieves.Glo is the real grandmaster of data.Op should relocate from his cave.
You people should talk with sense na. I uses Glo too. Their Network isn't stable.

Remember you will leave that your location and go to where the network is bad in some areas and you will regret it. Let's us let Glo knows their flaws. Stop celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
grin...The Slow Masters of Data...Slow with Pride!

lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by iliyande(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Reeberry:
You people should talk with sense na. I uses Glo too. Their Network isn't stable.

Remember you will leave that your location and go to where the network is bad in some areas and you will regret it. Let's us let Glo knows their flaws. Stop celebrating mediocrity.

In my present location mtn is not better than glo.
So what are you now saying?
My advice for people is to stick to what is working for them.. Shekena

If glo network is good in your location then use glo, if it is mtn or etisalat or even airtel then you free to use any.

Even if mtn and Co gives the same data cap, i can't abandon glo for any at the moment.
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Reeberry: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
iliyande:

In my present location mtn is not better than glo.
So what are you now saying?
My advice for people is to stick to what is working for them.. Shekena

If glo network is good in your location then use glo, if it is mtn or etisalat or even airtel then you free to use any.

Even if mtn and Co gives the same data cap, i can't abandon glo for any at the moment.
When you go to another location when you can't use that your Glo line to browse, you will have a rethink and stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by iliyande(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Reeberry:

When you go to another location when you can't use that your Glo line to browse, you will have a rethink and stop celebrating mediocrity.

Only where there is no Glo 4G LTE cool
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Reeberry: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
iliyande:

Only where there is no Glo 4G LTE cool
What if I tell you, in some areas, when you switch to 4g LTE signal go run comot.
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by debokaz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Reeberry:

U just showed u got no sense.What location are u talking about?I have travelled about 25 states in Nigeria and have been using glo since launch.Except for occassional downtime which also happens to other network,I have never had any cause to rethink my network.

So Mr. no sense,think before u post and go learn good english.
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Reeberry: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
debokaz:

U just showed u got no sense.What location are u talking about?I have travelled about 25 states in Nigeria and have been using glo since launch.Except for occassional downtime which also happens to other network,I have never had any cause to rethink my network.

So Mr. no sense,think before u post and go learn good english.
You just replied me like a daft human being. Recheck your post to see if you made a point. Because you just made no sense. Welldone, Ajani the lienus traveller.

Idiot who uses "u as you". Fool.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by debokaz(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Reeberry:
You just replied me like a daft human being. Recheck your post to see if you made a point. Because just made so sense. Welldone, Ajani the lienus traveller.

Idiot who don't uses "u as you". Fool.
If u dont have sense maybe u should go and buy cos if u borrow some from ur family u will still not have sense.I can see ur senselessness is hereditary.I still insist;go and learn good english.What do u mean by "don't uses"?Why u dey disgrace ur family now?If u no sabi english,post in swahili.Omo ale jati jati.
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Reeberry: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2017
debokaz:

If u dont have sense maybe u should go and buy cos if u borrow some from ur family u will still not have sense.I can see ur senselessness is hereditary.I still insist;go and learn good english.What do u mean by "don't uses"?Why u dey disgrace ur family now?If u no sabi english,post in swahili.Omo ale jati jati.
Mad dogs like you are disgrace to your family. You are just thinking like a dog. Do you have brain at all? Because it seems you have lost it. I won't be surprised if a goat is more sensible like you. How many days does it take you to type this rubbish? Sorry, you are slowpoke. Zombie.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by successtrendsms: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
We have created a Game Changing Revolutionary Solution to the Worst BulkSMS Problems:Delivery to DND Numbers ,Charging for Undelivered SMS due to DND and Delivery Report

Link to details will be posted in few hours
If you're in haste call 07030744897

umehoma:
I'm just happy that anywhere I go I always get 3G network on Glo. I know some people complain about the data reception but I'm always lucky to always be where the network is ultra fast and it's dope mehn!

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2017
gholy292:
lies airtel is much more better I get 1.5GB for 200naira and also 500MB for 25naira and then 4GB for 1k these are their best data plan I must confess
4GB for 1k?
Drop the code please
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Konquest: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2017
LordAdam16:
Glo: 1k/4GB
Airtel: 1K/1.5GB
MTN: 1K/1GB (+0.5GB Bonus)
9mobile: 1K/1GB

Glo: 20k/180GB
Airtel: 20k/100GB
MTN:20K/50GB
9mobile: 18k/27.5GB

It is clear that Glo prioritizes offering a better deal over offering excellent wide-range service. And many people in areas with good Glo network prefer Glo's deals.

Let any of the other 3 heavyweights offer the same inexpensive data and see if they'd be able to maintain the quality service they tote about.

I don't know why everyone is dissing Glo? This is the strategy that works for them. If you don't like it, there are at least 5 other networks to choose from. Pay more, get better service, everybody is happy.

And no the money for concerts is money set aside for marketing. They'd need lots of it to get customers to know about their many deals. Including their deals on calls and texts that's unrivaled. No one talks about those. And it's a good thing they're supporting our artistes, especially since Nigerians don't buy songs.

You'd run to tooxclusive to download songs for free, encourage piracy, try to enter concerts without paying or complain about the pittance often charged as ticket fee, then you'd bash a Nigerian company supporting Nigerian artistes just to make a baseless point.

Vote with your wallet.

-Lord
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Mtn data plans that will wow you

Choosing a Mobile data plan has never been this simple. Simply select from our rich bouquet of flexible and affordable data bundle plans below.

visit http://www.busygisting.com/mtn-data-plans/
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Uniqueempress(f): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2017
gholy292:
For me I'll stick with my Airtel 4GB for 1k monthly plan which is still fair enough since it reach me to download my series and browse for almost a month on my phantom 5

how do you subscribe please, I want to port to either airtel or Glo..my reason is the money...etisalat and MTN becoming expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Most Used Phone in Nigeria 2014 ... / New Smartphones Expected To Be Released Early 2017 / NCC Halts Mtn’s New Tariff Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.