Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (65480 Views)

"Putin Is Smart, Our Leaders Are Dumb": Trump Blasts US Response To Ukraine Cris / President Trump BLASTS Biden In New Statement Over Afghanistan / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Omo see something. Buhari will never allow this to happen in Nigeria. Walahi I must convert from Nigeria to America. When I finally do that,I will work oyinda1599 to join me there
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2017
shocked
raker300:
Buhari and trump are the same:

Buhari campaigned that he'll make nigeria the greatest. Trump said same

Buhari said he'll jail GEJ for corruption. Trump said he'll jail hilary

Buhari wanted bringbackourgirls group to thank him, trump wanted lavar ball to thank him for helping his son.

Buhari followers are brainless turds that follow blindly. Trump followers are same...

Buhari if fighting the media, trump is doing same.

Buhari refuse to acknowledge fulani and boko haram terrorists, trump refuse to acknowledge white extremists as terrorists

I liked this post but never in your life compare Buhari to Trump, Trump is an accomplished individual that rose to the top through hard work and risks, Buhari is a dullard that rose to the top of the Nigerian army through a coup

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mcquin(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2017
A set of Nigerians from a particular tribe used to support Trump but it seems they are beginning pull back. Ask why! Maybe the dudes Immigration policies is beginning to touch on their relatives. Oh maybe they figured out too late that Trump hates black since "Charlottesville."
Oh no, Trump couldn't stop terrorism and gin violence even after stricter immigration rules.

#BlacklivesMatter.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by jericco1(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2017
Trump should be quiet for a while. savage

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Mufasa27(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2017
hisgrace090:
The same CNN that want to use the last drop of their blood to .make sure trump doese not win the election?

They deserve what they get from him.

Hope they have realize that trump or other person destiny is not in their hand, no matter how highly placed they're.
Intelligent comment so far

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Adakintroy: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2017
I thought amErica is the greatest nation in the world. How come they elect this guy to be their head. I thought naija no de carry last, how come Buhari.

Some times people can be just wise in their own eyes. And God has a way of proving it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by RETiredGay(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Get this to Donald Trump

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Cnn are mofos

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by lonlytroy(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2017
CNN - Constant Negative News

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by kby: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Jagermeister:
Donald Trump would have been a serial killer if he wasn't born rich in the exact same way the president of Nigeria (I've honestly forgotten his name) would have been a cattle rearer if he didn't join the Army.

His name is Buhari, u can seek treatment for dementia.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by chibuikesilver0: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2017
CNN deserves wat they got.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2017
raker300:

Buhari wanted bringbackourgirls Group hi to thank him, trump wanted lavar ball to thank him for helping his son.

Buhari followers are brainless turds that follow blindly. Trump followers are same...

Buhari refuse to acknowledge fulani and boko haram terrorists, trump refuse to acknowledge white extremists as terrorists
Not totally true... Can't find where Buhari is fighting the media... Trump made that his job every waking day...and Trump minions are worse than any dummy followers in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by veacea: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2017
When I saw the reply, am like

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2017
MONITZ:
It's always been "no lost love" between him and the CNN,sadly the US is no Africa where he can just wake up and clamp down on CNN for very flimsy reasons. So he has to endure the frosty relationship throughout his tenure as president ...By the way CNN re fond of biased reportage,same with the BBC..The roforofo fight can continue for all I care..
Bias or not, they report the news, they've never lied on Trump, they're just the biggest reporters of his folly

If I head cnn will I do the same? Much more; Trump has been discrediting cnn for like forever, they're on his case now, and news never sleeps, it's 24x7.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2017
hisgrace090:
The same CNN that want to use the last drop of their blood to .make sure trump doese not win the election?

Hope they have realize that trump or other person destiny is not in their hand, no matter how highly placed they're.
So true. They think they can do to Trump what News Of The World did to people

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by aribisala0(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2017
rusher14:

Do you ever follow BBC?

BBC maintains neutrality and almost always avoids controversy. In fact, one might actually conclude BBC only tells the news after it has broken and is already well known.

Perhaps you were referring to SKY news or maybe you follow their other languages versions.
BBC neutral? I think you are living in a differentt planet.

There is nothiing like neutrality.

Every single news outlet is biassed.

Something very subtle happened about 6 years ago.The BBC World Service started receiving funding from the Foreign office. Why?

ONE REASON. Propaganda. You can call it whatever nameyou like but the BBC world Sevice is the mouthpiece of British Diplomacy and Foreign interest
There are two strands to propaganda. Reporting false or misleading news and not reporting obvious news.

A good example is the the IPOB Nnamdi Kanu issue .Do you think the silence is an accident.

The same bias is seen in reporting Israel/Palestine issues.

Listen to RT another propaanda station,AlJazeera,BBC CNN with an open mind reading between the lines.In today's world all major powers play the disinformation game. I thin RT is better at it than the rest but there are no saints anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by ivolt: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2017
hisgrace090:

What do they get from him?
News channel are not under the payroll of the US government,
so Trump don't owe CNN, neither do CNN owe Trump anything.

Trump supporters do not watch CNN in the first place, nothing lost,
nothing gained.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by ceezarhh(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:
I need to enlarge this post, put it in a frame and hang it in my bedroom. So epic
meme sha...lol
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2017
CNN is the father of fake news

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
CNN you are lucky that you are not situated in Nigeria!

That place would have being under lock and keys due to heavy debts owned by your network!

- courtesy Buhari and his team cabals grin grin grin

Donald make a positive history for yourself ignore CNN, they are gradually turning political.
Wow! He's really making it... The worst president ever, the most lowly rated 38% rating... The most insulted... George Bush will be thankful Trump came along to save his a*s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2017
God bless Trump.
That guy is the best thing to ever happen to America and by extension, to the world, since Ronald Reagan!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Oduwils222(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:
I need to enlarge this post, put it in a frame and hang it in my bedroom. So epic

LOL:-)
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Xisnin(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
I dint see any epic clap back here. if you agree, click like.

Look again, closely
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by SalamRushdie: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2017
CNN remains the king of fake News and Satanist agenda...God Bless Donald Trump

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Xisnin(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Fyi0:
CNN is the father of fake news
Another victim spotted.
The world will never be rid of gullible morons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by almarthins(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2017
princepp8:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

You can do Credit Transfer

To Make Money.

Oleee!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by OBAGADAFFI: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2017
One thing I respect Trump for, is that he doesn't fear the Media, unlike Obama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by thesicilian: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Jagermeister:
Donald Trump would have been a serial killer if he wasn't born rich in the exact same way the president of Nigeria (I've honestly forgotten his name) would have been a cattle rearer if he didn't join the Army.

Savages everywhere.
Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Barzinime(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2017
And you have said something intelligent, but how I wish you could channel your intelligence into something of benefit
raker300:

Buhari wanted bringbackourgirls group to thank him, trump wanted lavar ball to thank him for helping his son.

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2017
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nihao: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2017
That reply read like reply from Don Lemon. Haha that guy no just get any joy for Oga trump. Hehe
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Kiakia(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.