Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (65482 Views)

"Putin Is Smart, Our Leaders Are Dumb": Trump Blasts US Response To Ukraine Cris / President Trump BLASTS Biden In New Statement Over Afghanistan / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
UncutSk:
that's why there is an electoral college if not it might as well be called united states of California
Well I made my point, their polls were not fake or lie...If they don't scrap the electoral college nonsense, they won't stop having disasters like this.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by UncutSk(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

Well I made my point, their polls were not fake or lie...If they don't scrap the electoral college nonsense, they won't stop having disaster like this.
Yea with votes of illegals and dead people. go cry in your safe space snowflake lmao

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jona, abeg leave daft over dis matta...e pass ya level.

Jonathan:
Lol!
The war between Trump and CNN is far from over grin

CNN just dey fight Trump because he won Hillary...

See painment grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Magnifik18:

Are you aware there have been suggestions that Fox News should be renamed RNNN (Republican National News Network) because of its close alignment with the Republican Party and its radically right bias?

Are you aware Fox news was greatly bias about Barak Obama?

Are you also aware Barak Obama didn't make a fuss about Fox news cos he was soo mature as a president and there was soo much to do than be a cry baby over an independent news outlet?

OLD Trump always fighting CNN is just plain stupid.. he needs to grow up fast!

Fox News are open about their own bias, and they are more center right than most republicans. Much unlike CNN and their ilks that pretend to be non bias while obviously being a liberal Democrat and Clinton attack dogs.

Any right thinking conservative, libertarian and constitutionalist individual or organization should detest Barack Obama. He succeeded in creating the great immoral and unethical division that is playing itself out now. He failed at every opportunity to call out evil by its name by being politically correct on delicate issues that demand it. Trump is pushing back on those evil planted by the Swamp and watered by Obama.

We should not expect not to see evil fighting back; that war between good and evil is what we see now. Obama and the Democrats have long blurred that line which made it hard to draw line between good and evil.
Donald Trump is taking the simplistic approach of drawing a clear cut line which exposed the people on the wrong side. Kudos to him, the masses now know exactly where they belong.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

You IQ is very low. Do you think America is Nigeria where you are ruled by cattle rearer?

Next time, let those who have sense handle subjects like this. Last time I checked, romance section still has adequate space for thoughtless twerps.

Thank you
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
elampiro:

CNN is fake. Trump is the real thing, the Messiah turning the economy around and returning jobs back to the country with good foreign policies that protect America against such countries like China
It's great to meet a Trump fan who's excited about every sales pitch he throws around, yea is doing great over China...On paper (or better still ON TWEETER).
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
rusher14:

Do you ever follow BBC?

BBC maintains neutrality and almost always avoids controversy. In fact, one might actually conclude BBC only tells the news after it has broken and is already well known.

Perhaps you were referring to SKY news or maybe you follow their other languages versions.
Which BBC do you follow? Watch 100 day+, BBC newspaper review or Jon Sopel, Katty Kay, Christian Frazer, Bryant , Tim WilCox and then come back here.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by elampiro(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

It's great to meet a Trump fan who's excited about every sales pitch he throws around, yea is doing great over China...On paper (or better still ON TWEETER).

The economic, job and stocks reports speak for themselves. Businesses are reporting far better profits too

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by AkoEja: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
The economic, job and stocks reports speak for themselves. Businesses are reporting far better profits too

Economics simply do not work like this. The positive changes people are seen in America today cannot be due to what Donald Trump has done in just one year, this is the effect of eight years of Obama's administration's policies. We will see the changes from Trumps policy in a few years time, not now.

If people remember correctly, the economy of America was very down the first few years of Obama's administration due to the policies of George W Bush who destroyed the economy before Obama came

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by dankol: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2018/19.

About the scholarship

This scholarships will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.

St Antony's and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.

Am I eligible?

The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.

The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.

Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements. See the University's course guide for more information.

Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:

1 year Master’s courses in

MSc African Studies

MSc Economic & Social History

MSc Economics for Development

MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy

What does it cover?

100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12 month courses and £10,915 for 9 month courses. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.

The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.

How do I apply?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by higherpower: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jagermeister:

I don't care about the president.

I don't care about IPOB.

I don't care about it's leader and why he ran away and I certainly don't care about you.

And my father? The one you mentioned unnecessarily, raised me the right way and now I'm grown and sensible. Sadly, your father did a terrible job raising you and that's why you turned out miserable. Well, how would a miserable father tell his miserable son not to mention people's father' without prior confrontation. lol.

Keep licking your presidents feet like your father did and his father before him and let's see what 2019 holds for us all.

I didn't forget your presidents name; I don't hate either, I just don't care about politicians. Be guided.

Although I barely read your wailing, I can feel your low thought. No good Father brings up a child and thought him to ignore or not to care about constituted authorities.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by PDPGuy: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sometimes, I still can’t believe Trump is my president. Cannot wait till 2020 before this clown is booted from office cry

Even Senator Kamala Harris, the junior senator from California, will have more grace and dignity than President tiny hands.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
xarookqh:

What are you saying oga
You catch anybody's destiny for CNN's hand?
There are just reporting the truth as it is
Every one knows CNN has been anti-Trump right from the election campaigns.

CNN is pro gay
Pro feminism
As is Mrs Clinton.

And let’s face it, the media would have benefited more in news traffic had Hilary became the first female United States president.

They never liked the man and fortunately, he isn’t the one given to hypocritical diplomacy. He hits back harder when hit.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
9inches:

Fox News are open about their own bias, and they are more center right than most republicans. Much unlike CNN and their ilks that pretend to be non bias while obviously being a liberal Democrat and Clinton attack dogs.

Any right thinking conservative, libertarian and constitutionalist individual or organization should detest Barack Obama. He succeeded in creating the great immoral and unethical division that is playing itself out now. He failed at every opportunity to call out evil by its name by being politically correct on delicate issues that demand it. Trump is pushing back on those evil planted by the Swamp and watered by Obama.

We should not expect not to see evil fighting back; that war between good and evil is what we see now. Obama and the Democrats have long blurred that line which made it hard to draw line between good and evil.
Donald Trump is taking the simplistic approach of drawing a clear cut line which exposed the people on the wrong side. Kudos to him, the masses now know exactly where they belong.

I didn't read your comment in its entity & i can't be bothered.

Obama may have been the anti-christ you didn't see coming but at least he never cried constantly about the media like a cranky 2yo toddler.

Trump is way too OLD to display this very childish attitude of always attacking the INDEPENDENT media over issues he cannot change..

The USA is too western for his senseless rants. He should take them to court if he has evidence of facts.

Otherwise, he needs to shut up, face his responsibilities as a president and allow the truth to prevail.

Moreover, what is the responsibility of his PR officer??
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
TEYA:

Which media house did Buhari shut down. There is more freedom of speech in Nigeria than you guys are willing to give this government credit for.
obviously you are outdated try update yourself

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by aribisala0(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
rusher14:

You maintain the lack of reportage is a sign of their bias.

I trust people like you who can never be satisfied. If they report something, it is never the way you want it.

If they don't report, it is part of their campaign.

The entire spectrum of reportage you must find something wrong with.

Right now there is a brutal onslaught against the people of Yemen. Why has the BBC been silent?
Reporting is not in the Saudi interest and that relationship means money to the British

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Greenville990: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
raker300:
Buhari and trump are the same:

Buhari campaigned that he'll make nigeria the greatest. Trump said same

Buhari said he'll jail GEJ for corruption. Trump said he'll jail hilary

Buhari wanted bringbackourgirls group to thank him, trump wanted lavar ball to thank him for helping his son.

Buhari followers are brainless turds that follow blindly. Trump followers are same...

[/color]Buhari if fighting the media, trump is doing same.[color=#000099]

Buhari refuse to acknowledge fulani and boko haram terrorists, trump refuse to acknowledge white extremists as terrorists

Buhari should have put more money on education
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Bamz(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:
angry

This is a case of leave trash for Lawma

Or leave story for tortoise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by cupidoliver(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jonathan:
Lol!
The war between Trump and CNN is far from over grin

CNN just dey fight Trump because he won Hillary...

See painment grin
bro I think it's on the contrary.... cause Trump threw the shade first, someone else was in pain, not CNN
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by TEYA: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

obviously you are outdated try update yourself
Madam you have no answer to my question. Gbam!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by donb06: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

The same way Faux were after Obama throughout his tenure to the extent that the colour of the shirt he wore became an issue of either presidential or not, and now they're treating Hillary as if she's the one in the oval office.
bro at least u agree to wat i said. cuz am in agreement wit u also so dnt tk it personal cus i just gave my own opinion... bless u
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Xisnin:
Another victim spotted. The world will never be rid of gullible morons.
Yes, gullible morons like you
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Abbeybailey(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
You nailed it PDPGuy. It's funny 99% of the noisemakers on nairaland don't know how things work in US but they will come here and spout junk . It's still very surprising how some Nigerians love a racist trump who loathes people that looks like them with every cells in his bigoted body. Stockholm Syndrome I guess.
PDPGuy:
Sometimes, I still can’t believe Trump is my president. Cannot wait till 2020 before this clown is booted from office cry

Even Senator Kamala Harris, the junior senator from California, will have more grace and dignity than President tiny hands.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by cstr1000: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gluhbirne:
What an epic reply! You rock for this reply, CNN! You rock!

I can't wait for this man to leave office. I look forward to that day! angry

Their comment needs to be framed:

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
It's not CNN's job to represent the U.S to the world. That's yours. Our job is to report the news. #FactsFirst
It would be funny if you are a Nigerian in Nigeria and you are waiting for trump to leave office.
It would be a serious case of misplaced priority.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
kjhova:

Admission of bias should cease the pretence of Faux to the inappropriate addition of News to their name. It should just be called Faux Pas.

BTW, isn't Fox News' main slogan "fair and balanced"? That ain't much of an admission to me. Matter of fact, it appears that the fake news medium is doubling down on their pretention to be a news channel.

Summary: Dude, stick your tongue outta Donald's hair gel and accept that the free press is better than a government controlled press which is what Mr. Trump apparently prefers!!!

Fox News may have their own bias (which can be argued) but that does not affect their fair and balanced reportage; they don't twist and distort facts like the other networks like CNN.

I don't know where you got the inclination that free press is under any threat. Sounds like an argument liberal lefties make. The only threat to free speech emanates from the Left who tag any speech they do not like Hate Speech. You should better wake up and smell the fascism of the liberal left.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by MONITZ: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
aribisala0:

BBC neutral? I think you are living in a differentt planet.

There is nothiing like neutrality.

Every single news outlet is biassed.

Something very subtle happened about 6 years ago.The BBC World Service started receiving funding from the Foreign office. Why?

ONE REASON. Propaganda. You can call it whatever nameyou like but the BBC world Sevice is the mouthpiece of British Diplomacy and Foreign interest
There are two strands to propaganda. Reporting false or misleading news and not reporting obvious news.

A good example is the the IPOB Nnamdi Kanu issue .Do you think the silence is an accident.

The same bias is seen in reporting Israel/Palestine issues.

Listen to RT another propaanda station,AlJazeera,BBC CNN with an open mind reading between the lines.In today's world all major powers play the disinformation game. I thin RT is better at it than the rest but there are no saints anywhere

Thank you for this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
cstr1000:

It would be funny if you are a Nigerian in Nigeria and you are waiting for trump to leave office.
I'm not in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Martin0(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
cstr1000:

Na wa ooogringrin
What are u trying to say?grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Martin0(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gluhbirne:

I'm not in Nigeria and haven't set foot there in a very long time.
My dear defend your identity with boldnessgringrin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

My dear defend your identity with boldnessgringrin
I have no idea why you're always quoting my posts. Please stop.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Magnifik18:

I didn't read your comment in its entity & i can't be bothered.

Obama may have been the anti-christ you didn't see coming but at least he never cried constantly about the media like a cranky 2yo toddler.

Trump is way too OLD to display this very childish attitude of always attacking the INDEPENDENT media over issues he cannot change..

The USA is too western for his senseless rants. He should take them to court if he has evidence of facts.

Otherwise, he needs to shut up, face his responsibilities as a president and allow the truth to prevail.

Moreover, what is the responsibility of his PR officer??

@bolded: Sounds like what a fascist would say.... Isn't that the same crime liberal lefties like you accuse Trump of doing? Practice what you preach nigga.

Victim playing of the left once again! I am yet to see Trump "attacking" the press. If by "attack" you mean calling out buIlshit when he sees it, then I suggest you look for a better word. The press are the ones launching the incessant attacks, no matter what Trump does.

I don't know about your anti-christ but I can tell you for a fact that Obama ran a Marxist, fascist, racist and divisive presidency for 8 years. His disdain for a free society is appalling.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

Well I made my point, their polls were not fake or lie...If they don't scrap the electoral college nonsense, they won't stop having disaster like this.

It won't happen. Electoral college was there to ensure New York and California don't speak on behalf of the smaller states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.