Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (65469 Views)

"Putin Is Smart, Our Leaders Are Dumb": Trump Blasts US Response To Ukraine Cris / President Trump BLASTS Biden In New Statement Over Afghanistan / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Xisnin:

I have been reading this mainstream media bullshit, but I am
yet to meet a Trump supporter who can explain what it is other
than shouting fake news.

Fake news is simply a biased news. CNN is anti-Trump and sugarcoats their reportage on everything Trump to paint him and his government in a bad light.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by ekestic1976(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Jonathan:
Lol!
The war between Trump and CNN is far from over grin

CNN just dey fight Trump because he won Hillary...

See painment grin
I may not know where you learned your English language, but I recommend to you the Oxford English Course Nigeria Book Two! You don't "win" people or things, etc. but you "defeat" them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Jagermeister(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
higherpower:

You and your Father would still be wiping Nnamdi Cownu' a*s If the president u forgot his name didn't make him run away

I don't care about the president.

I don't care about IPOB.

I don't care about it's leader and why he ran away and I certainly don't care about you.

And my father? The one you mentioned unnecessarily, raised me the right way and now I'm grown and sensible. Sadly, your father did a terrible job raising you and that's why you turned out miserable. Well, how would a miserable father tell his miserable son not to mention people's father' without prior confrontation. lol.

Keep licking your presidents feet like your father did and his father before him and let's see what 2019 holds for us all.

I didn't forget your presidents name; I don't hate either, I just don't care about politicians. Be guided.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
elampiro:

They always lie on Trump.

From day one they like to fight Trump and spread lies against him, some of their lies have been unravelled. Trump has been vindicated on a number of things like the wring tapping of Trump's Tower, the ringing of Democratic primary election in favour Clinton, and the issues of Russia.

It is unfortunate that CNN readers have been brainwashed to accepting and defending the liberal agenda and cannot no longer think for themselves to see the truth.
What do you watch? Faux news, Breitbart, infowars and all the alternative media? Those are not news channels, they soap operas...tell you something, Trump is seeking every means to get rid of CNN, but he can't do it legally, if they've lied on him, he would've sued them for libel in such a way that they'll go bankrupt. Is CNN Bias? Very true, but they have so much material on Trump that their job is made too easy... Everyday, he does something terrible... Like lying against an established institution like Times magazine... It's not CNN's fault if you're making a lot of mess, they're only reporting it, and they got the largest voice,deal with it if you're a fan.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Shafiiimran99: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
rusher14:

Please what is building 7?
Building 7 was the 3rd building that collapsed on sept 11 2001
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
9inches:

Fake news is simply a biased news. CNN is anti-Trump and sugarcoats their reportage on everything Trump to paint him and his government in a bad light.
If your definition is correct, all news outlets are Fake news, because I'm yet to see one that's not bias. Fake news are news channels that report absolute lies and fabricates untruth, CNN don't do that, faux news do

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
raker300:
Buhari and trump are the same:

Buhari campaigned that he'll make nigeria the greatest. Trump said same

Buhari said he'll jail GEJ for corruption. Trump said he'll jail hilary

Buhari wanted bringbackourgirls group to thank him, trump wanted lavar ball to thank him for helping his son.

Buhari followers are brainless turds that follow blindly. Trump followers are same...

Buhari if fighting the media, trump is doing same.

Buhari refuse to acknowledge fulani and boko haram terrorists, trump refuse to acknowledge white extremists as terrorists

150 likes!!! grin
Same notion iv always had. Thought I was alone.

Trump is the oyibo brother Buhari never had & vice versa.
It could be that Buhari is Trump's role model considering Buhari came into power 1st.

They mirror each other greatly in cluelessness..

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Xisnin(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
9inches:

All news are biased, even if you like the content and therefore fake according to you.
Whenever you attempt to read or watch a news item, you are essentially choosing to
watch or read a "fake" news.
An acceptable solution is that news channels be closed or you stop listening to news.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by benzems(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
raker300:
Buhari and trump are the same:

Buhari campaigned that he'll make nigeria the greatest. Trump said same

Buhari said he'll jail GEJ for corruption. Trump said he'll jail hilary

Buhari wanted bringbackourgirls group to thank him, trump wanted lavar ball to thank him for helping his son.

Buhari followers are brainless turds that follow blindly. Trump followers are same...

Buhari if fighting the media, trump is doing same.

Buhari refuse to acknowledge fulani and boko haram terrorists, trump refuse to acknowledge white extremists as terrorists

nice one
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

If your definition is correct, all news outlets are Fake news, because I'm yet to see one that's not bias. Fake news are news channels that report absolute lies and fabricates untruth, CNN don't do that, faux news do

CNN is the mother lode of news spin. You seem to not understand what bias means.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by jonadaft: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
ekestic1976:
I may not know where you learned your English language, but I recommend to you the Oxford English Course Nigeria Book Two! You don't "win" people or things, etc. but you "defeat" them!
Fool
Anyone who told you that must be an ignorant dolt.
BTW

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by benzems(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
The problem of Trump is Trump himself not CNN
Just like Buhari problem is him and cabals not media hate speech.
Trump is a comedian and comedian can't be USA president.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
But wait o. How did the great USA end up with this petty childish dumbass as president?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Xisnin:

All news are biased, even if you like the content and therefore fake according to you.
Whenever you attempt to read or watch a news item, you are essentially choosing to
watch or read a "fake" news.
An acceptable solution is that news channels be closed or you stop listening to news.

I disagree here. I watch CNN more than other channels just to get the main content of the news. However, I check out other media to balance out and get the whole context before making an opinion out of it. Good journalism seems dead these days.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by IamtherealRita(f): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
CNN is just playing 80% political party role in US than broadcasting, left for me they are shitty news or whatever it is they think they are good at. I prefer BBC 100 times they are very focus than CNN even AIT and Channel TV are better and focus than CNN. undecided
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
9inches:

CNN is the mother lode of news spin. You seem to not understand what bias means.
Listen, if there's no CNN, Trump will still have negative news following him around like bees, he's done a great job of attracting negatives without anyone's input, cnn are just the biggest magnifiers of his folly... For example, who goes to a global summit and address the president of another sovereign country as a 'Rocket Man'? Bias means cnn will report this kind of news, Fox will turn blind eyes to it, it doesn't make cnn fake because he's painted in a bad light, he did it to himself to start with.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by greencard: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
benzems:
The problem of Trump is Trump himself not CNN
Just like Buhari problem is him and cabals not media hate speech.
Trump is a comedian and comedian can't be USA president.
yea you are correct, that's why Kevin hart is not the president, but Trump is undecided
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by greencard: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Do your survey Americans don't take CNN serious. They are more of a media tool for liberal propagandas Than a news outlet
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
greencard:
Do your survey Americans don't take CNN serious. They are more of a media tool for liberal propagandas Than a news outlet
But they take Faux serious? I Gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
censeakay:

Not Footballers, They are Basketball players

Sorry bro. My bad. Basketballers I meant
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by greencard: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

But they take Faux serious? I Gerrit!
fox news is not the only news channel in America, I never make a comparison, I'm only talking on what I know. I used to listen to both news channels. I feel fox news does something similar to our own NTA they regulate their news to portray a the government in a better light. CNN do the opposite and dwell on it. That's just it.

Same way Aljazeera report negative news about Israel and dwell on it..

My point is, you can report negative or positive news (bad or good news) as a media outlet.no wahala. But dwelling on a negative news for a longer than necessary is unprofessional

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by SAINTHUD(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
xarookqh:

What are you saying oga
You catch anybody's destiny for CNN's hand?
There are just reporting the truth as it is
. truth my ass. they report what they want you to hear,see and know not the truth.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by thunderbabs: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dz trump no deh geh shame?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by donb06: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
what i truly understand about ds trump and cnn issue is.
1. arabs and chinese did alot of trade deals with the U.S that kept the U.S highly disadvantaged during obama's tenure. most of the technologies used in china today were leaked to them during dt period. trump came campaigning to stop it. but u knw what the biggest financiers of cnn are arabs. so trump only spoilt the business of some ppl and he cn only be stopped using what they have - CNN.
When i checked the U.S economy growth index since trump came in and checked dt of china and most arab countries then i saw why cnn hates trump. the economy of china has slowed down tremendously since trump came on board. only the U.S industrialists wil notice this.
if cnn want to bring real arguments then they should report on the state of the economy on both tenures (obama and trump).
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by justseyi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:
I need to enlarge this post, put it in a frame and hang it in my bedroom. So epic

i swear, these days social media is an entire realm of savagery

www.studentvillage.one
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by donb06: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
cnn is not fighting trump. cnn is just fighting the republican party because their ideologies differ. bliv me even if ben carson emerged as president, cnn wil still go against him. they said trump is not intelligent and he talks alot. what abt Bush (jnr.) and bush (snr.)
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by sherybanky(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please Lemme Laugh First In Igala Language KikikiKikikiKikiki kakakakakaKakakakaka HuhaHuhaHuhaHuhaHuha
Highest Height Of Savagery CNN I Hail Thee

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
What an epic reply! You rock for this reply, CNN! You rock!

I can't wait for this man to leave office. I look forward to that day! angry

Their comment needs to be framed:

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
It's not CNN's job to represent the U.S to the world. That's yours. Our job is to report the news. #FactsFirst

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
greencard:
fox news is not the only news channel in America, I never make a comparison, I'm only talking on what I know. I used to listen to both news channels. I feel fox news does something similar to our own NTA they regulate their news to portray a the government in a better light. CNN do the opposite and dwell on it. That's just it.

Same way Aljazeera report negative news about Israel and dwell on it..

My point is, you can report negative or positive news (bad or good news) as a media outlet.no wahala. But dwelling on a negative news for a longer than necessary is unprofessional
CNN does 24x7 news, they dwell on every news, have you seen how much time they spend on disaster around the world? These guys are always looking for news to report and analyze etc. So Trump is a Goldmine, he creates news per second.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
donb06:
cnn is not fighting trump. cnn is just fighting the republican party because their ideologies differ. bliv me even if ben carson emerged as president, cnn wil still go against him. they said trump is not intelligent and he talks alot. what abt Bush (jnr.) and bush (snr.)
The same way Faux were after Obama throughout his tenure to the extent that the colour of the shirt he wore became an issue of either presidential or not, and now they're treating Hillary as if she's the one in the oval office.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by dharmieee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jonathan:
Lol!
The war between Trump and CNN is far from over grin

CNN just dey fight Trump because he won Hillary...

See painment grin

Exactly. Very biased reporting and a lot of people in Africa don't even know what CNN is reporting is trash.

Same way they made everybody in Nigeria believe Hillary was going to win the election

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by deco22(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
rusher14:

Do you ever follow BBC?

BBC maintains neutrality and almost always avoids controversy. In fact, one might actually conclude BBC only tells the news after it has broken and is already well known.

Perhaps you were referring to SKY news or maybe you follow their other languages versions.
BBC neutral,lol,it seems you don't watch 100+ days... watch and come and debate their neutrality...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.