Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

After 4 Months Of Marriage,lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash & Not A Car. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / After 4 Months Of Marriage,lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash & Not A Car. (974 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 4 Months Of Marriage,lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash & Not A Car. by mrkunlex(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2017
This is a pathetic story of a beautiful
young lady of 25 years who gets to know
that her husband of four months is a car
wash boy and not a car dealer as he had
made her believe during courtship.
During courtship, the lady said he was always
coming to visit her with different cars and
when she asked him, he told her he is a car
dealer.
The truth was revealed when after four
months into their union she discovered he
works at a car wash bay.
Read the post below:-
“HELP! I am 25years old. I have been married
for 4 months now but I have really regretted
and I need your help.
Before I married my husband, he used to
bring all sought of cars to visit me in my
house and when I asked the job he does, he
told me that he is a car dealer. Just 3 months
after our marriage, I got to know that he
works at a car washing bay.
So the cars he brought to show to me were
cars that were left for them to wash at the
washing bay.
How could he lie to me like that?
How can I trust him in this marriage?
The most painful part is that I am a graduate
and I just got to know that he is not a
graduate. Please help me because I am very
confused.”
Please what should I do?
read full: read full gist and see photos here
Re: After 4 Months Of Marriage,lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash & Not A Car. by nNEOo(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2017
izzat all?.....
Re: After 4 Months Of Marriage,lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash & Not A Car. by obedugo(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2017
At just 25 you were desperate to get married because if you were not you would have investigated to know more about him so therefore its stay or be gone... Simple
Re: After 4 Months Of Marriage,lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash & Not A Car. by oloriooko(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Sorry lady to burst your bubble did you marry the boy or his job?
Though I condemn in its entirety the boys lie you must have been so naive to be deceived this way
Re: After 4 Months Of Marriage,lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash & Not A Car. by princetom1(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2017
oloriooko:
Sorry lady to burst your bubble did you marry the boy or his job?
Though I condemn in its entirety the boys lie you must have been so naive to be deceived this way

On point
Re: After 4 Months Of Marriage,lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car Wash & Not A Car. by Kashif(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Limousine That Moves On Land And Water. - Photos / How Much Does It Take To Install A Car Tracker / Toyota Corolla 2005 Keeps Jerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.