Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (31740 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dizu:
Why impregnate a lady if u can't train the babies, nonsense
The deed has be done..
Maybe the mother(deceased) is the one catering for the family..
It ain't good to judge someone.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Ohcanada(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
Our tithes should be used to help these people ... Don't you think so Pastors
I know this idiotic comment must have come from.a filthy LovePeddler mongering muslim.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by marooh: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala

Y lala here? Is lalasclala a baby sitter?

Ndi Madu self....
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by charlesazeh(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:

T.B Joshua gave one disabled man 300k to cater for his children but the man went back to his state and bought a land for 150k then paid 30k to his pastor as 10% tithe...then came back again for more...then a member of synagogue gave him m.benz
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by juman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kai.

He is from an oli rich state.

You would be surprise maybe some of the oil nigerian "leaders" get money from, the money they spend lavishly comes from the man's backyard.

One nigeria is problematic.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by asatemple(f): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's well, who are we to question God
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Ezumakingsley(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Rip to the dead and may God provide for the living

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ohcanada:
I know this idiotic comment must have come from.a filthy LovePeddler mongering muslim.

Dude.
Try not to include tribalism here.
Is daddy freeze a Muslim??
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Freiburger(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Very heartbreaking
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by littlewonders: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

@emboldened.....Bullshit... It has never worked anywhere in the world not even in the garden of Eden.

I will tell you what has worked....continues to work....and will work......."when common interest,identities and ideas aligns".....anything shorvy of that .....is failure....

I respect your view but if we don't love ourselves how do we sit down to understand each other, shove tribes, religion. A unity of faith might not be possible but a unity of love is.

Love till remains the key. Humanity is only a major religion.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Ohcanada(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

Dude.
Try not to include tribalism here.
Is daddy freeze a Muslim??
He is not. And please I'm not a tribalist cuz there is no tribalism in a known truth.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

I respect your view but if we don't love ourselves how do we sit down to understand each other, shove tribes, religion. A unity of faith might not be possible but a unity of love is.

Little wonders.

Kudos to you.
Humanity is the major religion that ought to be practiced.
Shove religion tribalism apart.
Let's live in peace and unity regardless of our religion view or belief.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ohcanada:
He is not. And please I'm not a tribalist cuz there is no tribalism in a known truth.

No grudges held bro.
I just can't understand how you presumed the fact that he is a Muslim.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

People who have common ideas,identities,interest do not need to love themselves.....by default that will exist, the understanding will just be there with little to no effort....politics is treacherous....and love is not necessary..
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by fancifulasuquo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
That man look like a weed smoker......if I donate, I ope say him no go use am smoke urua ekpa weed ?

Na ask I ask sha grin
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Rozaytee: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
jamielavorda:
Control the penis
so if u get married and have kids Na to control joy stick again.... did he know he would have twins?... mtcheeew
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by littlewonders: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

Little wonders.

Kudos to you.
Humanity is the major religion that ought to be practiced.
Shove religion tribalism apart.
Let's live in peace and unity regardless of our religion view or belief.

Thanks Seunfunmi18. During these days of ours we need more voice on loving than semantic process of disintegration which has eaten deep into our mind set. We need to change this paradox that tribes, politics and religion can't make us think humanly anymore

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by ochardbaby(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
hAlexandro:
Take them to welfare home where they would recieve proper attention and after a year or more go back and take your kids

Sir,
Our welfare home has been turned into. Welfare sales home.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by calcal: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
na by force to born? which help? rubbish.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
calcal:
na by force to born? which help? rubbish.

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by condomuser: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Exactly 90 percent tithes belongs to the poor.

dingbang:
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by bionixs: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
wrong! Tithe isnt for you to determing how it should be used
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by AishaBuhari: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Politically ,Tribalism, Religious beliefs won't allow it to see the end of the day

Africa will always be backward
Your problem is bigger than you! So confused you are! You always talk from both sides of your mouth!

The Sarrki I know is a tribalist!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by columbus007(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Munae:
God is in control.
u are beautiful and I mean it,first time I will be doing dis on nairaland dat is if that picture is really you tho.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Munae(f): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
columbus007:
u are beautiful and I mean it,first time I will be doing dis on nairaland dat is if that picture is really you tho.

yes that's me.

But don't you think you should be thinking of how to help??
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abeg make una Help am ooo
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
columbus007:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Let's donate money to help open business for the man so he can take care of the kids nothing is too big or small nairaland please let's look for this man and ask him the type of work he like to do
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Diso60090:
Let's donate money to help open business for the man so he can take care of the kids nothing is too big or small nairaland please let's look for this man and ask him the type of work he like to do

I would appreciate if someone can locate him.
We sure all assist the man.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

I would appreciate if someone can locate him.
We sure all assist the man.
Spread the news till we get to him thank you sir
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by drololaaof: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
If it is true I pity you ,but how many baby factories did the woman have before ,the death did not warrant exposing the twins for begging on the street .God help us from our primitive ways of soliciting for help. Welfare officers should come in & take custody of the babies.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by figure007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

Bros.... This tithe thing really pain you o..
gan ni oo... D pains is just too much... Lol... They are talking about one being hit he is talking tithe... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.