Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? (702 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / Which Bible Character Would You Love To See Reincarnate? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by TeamLeader(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pls share its Sunday.

As for me ehn, i'll choose Solomon. That guy enjoy life no be small.

And you??
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Esther, her faith in her God made her a go getter, she wasn't just a beauty, she had the wisdom of God, I liken her to the three Hebrew boys. Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by BoosBae(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Baba Solo grin
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by lalanice(f): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Esther, its like my favourite book in the bible smiley
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by TeamLeader(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
lalanice:
Esther, its like my favourite book in the bible smiley

Esther again? Maybe I hav to read her story again
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by TeamLeader(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
BoosBae:
Baba Solo grin

cool
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by JacksonD7: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
TeamLeader:
Pls share its Sunday.

As for me ehn, i'll choose Solomon. That guy enjoy life no be small.

And you??

Ezekiel, so I can raise my own army of zombies and takeover the world(or not).
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by Lionbite(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mine is Elijah. So that i can roast people with fire anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by TeamLeader(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:
Mine is Elijah. So that i can roast people with fire anyhow.

Werey re o
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by TeamLeader(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
JacksonD7:

Ezekiel, so I can raise my own army of zombies and takeover the world(or not).

grin grin
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by Lionbite(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
TeamLeader:

Werey re o
tani werey, o fe jegba abi?
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by lalanice(f): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
TeamLeader:

Esther again? Maybe I hav to read her story again
yea, you should. its an interesting book
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ruth
She was a woman of integrity and great character and she worked very hard to take care of herself and Naomi

2 Likes

Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by OtemSapien: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will like to be the father of Yahweh
Why? So that I can punish him like a stubborn boy.
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by TeamLeader(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

tani werey, o fe jegba abi?

No offense bro
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
JESUS.

Wisdom, Anoiting and Love

1 Like

Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by TeamLeader(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:
JESUS.

Wisdom, Anoiting and Love

U fit just humble yoursef and carry our sins away like Jesus? Talk true o
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by Candypot(f): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
i will go for Elijah.... Make fire burn dem all grin cos people are getting more wicked day by day...

1 Like

Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by Teebilion: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
A good bible reader will choose Daniel,he had an excellent and outstanding spirit'favour And grace were never far frow him
Re: Whose Character Would You Like To Be In The Bible And Why? by iamleumas: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bro. Paul
Bro. Elijah

(1) (Reply)

God Is Now To Be Treated Gender Neutral In Sweden / Top Christmas Songs For 2017 / The New Heavens And The New Earth Where Righteousness Dwells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.