Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? (458 Views)

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by marttol: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
I have heard of witches and wizard,do we have teenagers also as witches,i have only heard of mummys and grandmas being a witch,do we have teenagers from 10-25.
i believe they exist o
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by OtemSapien: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
First define what you mean by witches and wizards.
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by madridguy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yes inside Nollywood grin
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by sarrki(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nothing of such exist

What their work ?

Destruction , untimely death as speculated shay ?

Its a way for religious leaders to instill fear in followers to defraud them

Either way you see it man must die
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by marttol: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing of such exist

What their work ?

Destruction , untimely death as speculated shay ?

Its a way for religious leaders to instill fear in followers to defraud them

Either way you see it man must die
you Sound stupid to me,anyway...

1 Like

Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by marttol: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
madridguy:
Yes inside Nollywood grin
i'm not joking,seriously
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by madridguy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Can you share first hand experience? Because what I see in majority in such cases are minors suffering from autism and tagged as witches and wizard.

marttol:
i'm not joking,seriously
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by Uyi168: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
marttol:
you Sound stupid to me,anyway...
Whats the insults all about?..
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Uyi168:
Whats the insults all about?..

....ABOUT STUPID AND WITCHES. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by cjfbn: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
They exist in the dark continent only-AFRICA
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by marttol: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
cjfbn:
They exist in the dark continent only-AFRICA
download "he came to set the captives free" by rebecca brown in PDF format or probably buy the book...before you start forming enlightened.
Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by Xsem(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
I remember when I was still a teenager, my good female friend, who I was in same class with and attends same block rosary with confessed before her mom and everyone that gathered around her place that she was a witch.
She told the stories of how she initiated her two younger brothers. She narrated how they do fly out in the night under the guise of a vulture when their master gives them a particular kind of clothes. In her story, they caused road accidents which resulted in the deaths of many people and how they drink their blood and sometimes take vital things they want.
The mom and dad were very afraid likewise neighbors, immediately, they were taken to one revrend father who later delivered them. Note, we were family friends, their house was behind ours.
Next, in an estate I lived before relocating, a young maid opened up and confessed of killing the children of her mistress. I could remember how this girl sometimes communicate with vultures and some Black birds. They don't fly away from her but after she leaves, the birds will fly away. I thought she was weird but that was not my business. During her deliverance she confessed that she didn't confess to the prayers of some set of prayer warriors because the fire from their prayers was very small but when the Catholic charism prayed she couldn't bear their own fire, so she confessed.
She recounted of how the ghost of the baby boy she killed tormented her, whenever she is returning from school, in front of their gate the boy will be following her around. Phew!! That's a macabre. She narrated how she tried killing another of her mistress' baby boy but the boy's sceptre was very strong.She also told of how she has already initiated one of the madam's daughter. She told witnesses that in her kingdom, she is over 80 years but here in the temporal world, she is just 15.
Later, the madam sent her away, though she confided in my mother that the maid's mother is her sister and she is into witchcraft and it runs in their bloodline. Though, her mother is a witch but she didn't want to partake in such thing. We later use prison fence separate our house from theirs sharp sharp. Note we were present during the deliverance and confession.
If you want to believe, believe! I don't want you to believe though. Just try to stop your children from taking anything from anyone. I don't know anything about the spiritual world but these are the much I can type.

1 Like

Re: Do Teen Witches And Wizard Exist? by Deicide: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
When i was a kid there was one of our neighbour house boy the guy was accused of being a witch or wizard if you may, there is no day this guy does not chop beating from his madam he finaly ran away 4rm the place o the next thing we heard was that someone saw him and decide to help him the guy was take to abroad to complete his studies.

So why was the boy called a wizard? was it that he did something magical or extra-odinary? well i dont think so, then why call him a wizard?

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Reasons Why Nigeria Might Never Reach The Promise Land. / Christian Feast Of Tarbernacles (GKS) / Palestinian Christians Slam US Jerusalem Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.