Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) (19304 Views)

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Edipee(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Beast everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by joenor(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na wah Oo I really don't understand human anymore, Person go open eye do he fellow human being this one, what on earth has stole their mind?
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by deebrain(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Many Women are wicked.
Im speechless.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Harrynight(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
with stories like this am tempted to belive that;
1) Satan mus be a Black man
2) When He was casted out of heaven he landed in Africa
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by fpeter(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
The inhuman treatment was reported to the police by neighbours who witnessed all that happened.

Silly neighbours, why didn't they intervene before it got out of hand?
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Oponel1962: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Stop giving out children to people all in the name of staying with for any reason. I met one small girl with a heavy load of plantain that I cannot even carry at Auchi the other day and she confessed that she is from warri and that she is staying with someone who will not give her food until she finish selling. Our Policemen should watch out for such things and make arrest.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by teemy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
I mean to take the time to make one, two, ..... that many burns on a little girl is just plain heartless
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by kingthreat(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm gradually getting scared of the female gender
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by ReinaFarine: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
God defend the weak and defenseless.
What they did was wicked especially to a child that has confessed and asked for forgiveness.

All the women hater did not read about brother Rufiat oh. It is just the woman they saw there...

Let me keep quiet.

Let a good child right lawyer handle that case. I'm sure that is not the first time the child was abused.

Condemn crime and not gender, race, tribe or religion. Violence is not transmittable through blood..
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by akigbemaru: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
VeeInsider:
From stabbing their partners, to ruining their homes, and locking up their maids before travelling... Another Jezebel reportedly tortured and disfigured her 12-year-old cousin's body because she stole 'N50'.

The 12-year-old helpless girl is currently in the hospital, suffering from the injuries she sustained from a hot knife which was used on her by her cousin, Bose Ola, on Saturday.

According to LIB, on the day of the incident, Bose had accused Muyiba of stealing 'N50'.

The helpless 12-year-old girl denied the allegation but later confessed she took the money to buy biscuit and water because she was starving.

The 12-year-old who was only identified as Muyiba, was brought to Lagos to reside with Bose, her second cousin so she can further her education.

Muyiba who spoke through an interpreter from her sick-bed said:

“I saw N50 in the sitting room and I took it, not knowing that it belonged to Aunty Bose.

"Later in the day, when she asked about the N50, I denied seeing it, but when she said she was going to punish me, I told her the truth and apologised that it won’t happen again.

"I thought that the matter was over because she had accepted my apology. But she asked me to pull off my dress including my panties. I obeyed. She ordered me to lie on the chair. She brought out a cane, belt and stick for turning garri.

"She called Brother Rafiu (her husband’s younger brother) to assist her and they descended on me. After that, she lighted the stove and heated a kitchen knife and started to use it to sear my body.”

The helpless 12-year-old fainted in the course of the torture and was rushed to the hospital where doctors revived her.

The inhuman treatment was reported to the police by neighbours who witnessed all that happened.

The police wanted to handle the matter with levity, but for the intervention of the Crime Victims Foundation of Nigeria (CRIVON), Gbagada, Lagos, which led to the arrest of Bose and her subsequent arraignment at the Ejigbo Magistrate Court on one count charge of child abuse.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/nigerian-lady-tortures-cousin-12-with-a-hot-knife/
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by donmeks123(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some People can be heartless
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Teeboi56: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Men dis one is too much I want justice asap
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some of the female folks here who condemned this inhuman treatment are culpable of the same offense. I dont know why many women derive joy in maltreating their househelp even when they are related.
May the full wrath of law take its toll on them all that maltreat their househelp. I can't allow my wife to try that because she was once like them.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
this sad and evil woman will be the first to turn up in church on sunday praying for blessing grin grin and claiming to be Godly.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Dearlord(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
ow! ...results of poverty

1 Like

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by goodies4life(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
The wickness people put do this days only god will save us your own cousin. can people stop giving out their children out to this demons in human form?
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by sarutobie(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
lytech1:
Tomorrow,one woman will upload a pix of how she was beaten by her husband....without know the cause,some people will start calling all men animal....

What will you call this lady...
Let assume a wife did this to ur child,as the husband,what will you do?

In the words of pseudo feminist and effeminate males "just walk away"...tell me why I should walk away in the face of such heartlessness and brutality??

1 Like

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
this sad and evil woman will be the first to turn up in church on sunday praying for blessing grin grin and claiming to be Godly.

Exactly indi uka chukwugringrin

Ndi Nne mama ,and they will shout "yaaaa"gringrin
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly indi uka chukwugringrin

Ndi Nne mama ,and they will shout "yaaaa"gringrin
grin grin cheesy grin odi egwu!
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Martin0(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin cheesy grin odi egwu!

Ezibote egwugringringrin
Ndi Nne oyoyogringrin
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Mariangeles(f): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
All abusers of helpless children will burn in fiery pits of hell.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Realkenny:
All these AFONJA people sef
chinex276:
Afonja
These kind of comments usually belittle the crime
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Coolgent(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Heartless woman!
Never ever trust woman morethan u can throw her!
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by smartpyzee(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
What's with women nowadays!!!....they are becoming bad every passing day

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Kellyrichp: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oh mehn this is bulshit... Common 50k.
Demonic possession..
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by DAZZLEME88(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Women are more guilty of cases like this. This is worse than domestic violence. Its more like domestic terrorism, yet the statistics always count incidents where men are the aggressors and shield cases like this. I am not an advocate of violence against any gender or child. I still believe there is bias in the so called campaign in Nigeria particularly. Those "feminist" championing it are just out to hang the men on stakes, turning blind eye to these kind of incidents. Maybe they excuse these cases because the women do not carry out these acts on their kids but house helps or other dependents. Time is of the essence though!
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Augustap(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Height of inhumanity. If she could do this to her cousin, i wonder what will happen to other people. Na this type dey fry their baby sitters with hot oil angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 / Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video / Indonesia To Execute Nigerian And Zimbabwean This Year For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.