Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG (9348 Views)

Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau / NYSC Orientation Camp To Reopen In Two Weeks / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by iluvpomo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oh boy
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by tyup(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
iffa hear say I go there even if they post me there
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by SpartanJ: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
I have good memories of that camp. I don't want to comment on its poor state. My eventual posting to nigerien border town..Mallam fatori was also a plus for me. Thank God that was 2 years before Bokoharam became strong.
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by noscarn91(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
He should send his children there, animal

1 Like

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Ndkings1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
He must be joking...
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by GenAnsahCinC: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
when is 2016 batch B stream 2 passing out?
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by opezy: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pls is anyone corpers presently in borno state?
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by FemiMaduka(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
I wonder why we have to politick on every matter. When did the DG of the NYSC turn a politician, because he obviously can not mean what he just said. An NYSC camp in Borno, Yobe or Adamawa would definitely be an open invitation to the insurgents to come and have another 'Chibok-like' operation. No sane corper would agree to such anyway
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by opezy: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is any corper presently serving in borno state
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by GenAnsahCinC: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
who have an idea when batch B 2016 stream 2 corps members are passing out?
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by tete7000(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Senseless talk from a dumb DG.
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by bareal(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
They have started again oh....
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by toprealman: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
They should lead the way by sending their family members there....rubbish.
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Crass and stupid decision. When they're not able to secure Borno State yet? Let your child serve in Borno. at your loss
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Damfostopper(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oh God....as am going to serve next year... give me a good state with better job opportunities..... anything Borno or Adamawa.... die by fire
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by dontbothermuch: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
SpaceAngel:
I just pity the corners that would be sent there. undecided

Chai

Dem go begin do corner dance when boko niggies ak 47 begin sneeze.

May Allah direct de Bokos to the right path.

Peace
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by andisa: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
kiss
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by andisa: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
I had good memories of that camp annex (Kalakuta) Everything was so horrible that we turn it to fun. We virtually never slept at night and every day was a gift. Am proud to have Served in Borno coz it all turned out to be a wonderful experience. But with all the stories I hear these day I really don’t know what to believe again and wouldn’t want to imagine anyone taking such risk
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by opezy: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
What year did u serve there sir
andisa:
I had good memories of that camp annex (Kalakuta) Everything was so horrible that we turn it to fun. We virtually never slept at night and every day was a gift. Am proud to have Served in Borno coz it all turned out to be a wonderful experience. But with all the stories I hear these day I really don’t know what to believe again and wouldn’t want to imagine anyone taking such risk
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They should stop posting corpers to the north abeg especially places like Maiduguri and Sokoto

Sokoto is quite peaceful but just too far
There is no insurgency in Sokoto nah... You forgot to mention the two other Boko Haram headquarters, Adamawa and Yobe cheesy
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Damfostopper:
Oh God....as am going to serve next year... give me a good state with better job opportunities..... anything Borno or Adamawa.... die by fire

FCT fall on u
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by ollyruffy: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
No problem. He can post his family members there. Also the family members of the politician can serve there.
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Damfostopper(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

FCT fall on u
Amen

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by legalvoice(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Another plan from this 'satanic' govt to kill

southern Corp members...

Jubril, the LORD rebuke You!
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by AngelJennifer: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
When registration was on, nysc website stated that those posted to Yobe, Borno or Adamawa will not even camp there, let alone serve there, but now they are claiming Yobe to be peaceful. Just hoping that redeployment is automatic.
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by mamaafrik(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
This man must be sick,what,ok move ur family dere first,eleribu...
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by MhizzAJ(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
There is no insurgency in Sokoto nah... You forgot to mention the two other Boko Haram headquarters, Adamawa and Yobe cheesy
Sokoto is far...That's like the end of Nigeria cheesy cheesy
I pity corpers that will be posted there
They should just redeploy

1 Like

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by free2ryhme: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
erinolu:
The Director General, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig-Gen. Suleiman Kazaure, has at weekend said plans are underway to reopen the Maiduguri orientation camp for corp members deployed to the state.

Brig-Gen. Kazaure disclosed the plan while speaking with newsmen during his inspection tour to the camps of the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I corp members deployed to Katsina state and Borno State currently camping in Katsina as a result activities of Boko Haram.
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)

He said relative peace has returned to the area and it is working to reopen the camp as soon as possible saying it is only in Borno state that the corps members are yet to have their orientation camp in place.

Brig-Gen. Kazaure tasked the corp members on peace and unity of the nation while also charging them on opening their minds to opportunities to be self employed and self reliance and not job seekers, carrying files and roaming the streets in search of white collar jobs.

According to him, “we believe in the unity of Nigeria, so we have joined together and together we shall move Nigeria forward. You are futures of Nigeria and I am sure you will take us to the promise land.

“Shun every form of sharp practices. Wherever you find yourself, work diligently and try and promote the development and peace of the nation.

“I want you to pay attention to skill acquisition. I dont want you to be roaming about the street looking for white collar job. When you finish with your service, set up your own small business. But I don’t want you to stay idle,” Brig-Gen. Kazaure said.

The director general urged the corps members to be good ambassadors of the scheme by getting involved in the fight against economic crimes, women and child trafficking, drug abuse and unguided utterances that can lead to breakdown of peace and unity in the country.

Earlier, the Katsina State NYSC Coordinator, Hajiya Ramatu Sanda, said 2300 corps members were registered for the 21 days orientation camping just as she commended the state government for the welfare and security put in place for the corp members deployed to the state.

Similarly, the Borno State NYSC Coordinator, Alh. Rabi’u Aminu called on the corp members to disabuse their minds of prejudice, misgivings, fears and other erroneous impressions which may have coloured your opinion about Borneo state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/nysc-maduguri-camp-re-open-soon-dg/

My name still dey the guard for maiduguri camp in 2007, chai grin

Pls don't ask me sha enter the guard room to find out

The so called poultry build the NYSC director Mrs Rhoda kwakaki built corpers made fun off she nearly wan committed suicide and the mockery of the then Borno state governor Salisu AliModu Sheriff (SAS) for his ability to pronounce simple English
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Sokoto is far...That's like the end of Nigeria cheesy cheesy
I pity corpers that will be posted there
They should just redeploy
Sokoto is not too far nah... I traveled from Lagos to Yola for camping and it was a two day journey and my yansh peel finish tongue .. Lagos to Sokoto is just about 22 hours journey

Those places are fan mehn
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Smartray25: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
To serve naija now na hell talk more of maiduguri ,dey should forget abt dat camp Abeg. Abi dey wan still kill innocent pple ni
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by hakinze00(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Make he park his children and family go there nah....mtcheww
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Reference(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2017
grin Only if John Wick is camp commandant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lassa-Fever: Rivers Corpers Go To The Streets For Sensitization / No Ppa After Relocation, Please Help / Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.