Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (41188 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by lurdkriss: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
funny enuf, all these pastors are not even trying to counter freeze with verses from the bible, the prefer to say he is a devil and has demons in him, very simple, if u don't agree give us verses from the Bible that counter what freeze is saying, so that we know that u are sure of what u preach....it's just a shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henitan24:

There's something about the mind of a Black African Man that pollutes Christianity. Still trying to figure out what it is.

That's a very interesting point you're trying to resolve.

Few years ago, when I was researching why religion doesn't hinder prosperity in developed nations, I stumbled upon the problem you're trying the resolve.

Why is it that religion doesn't hinder prosperity in nations like; Israel, Germany, Korea, USA, China, Japan? These are all very religious nations.

The answer is quite simple. But, to get the answer we must look back at history.

From the beginning of time, mankind (white people/black people) attributed everything they didn't understand as God/god. When thunder trikes its God/god. Rainfall or not fall, it's the God/god at work, e.t.c. But, between the 1400s-1700s, SOMETHING HAPPENED- humanity entered a new age of thinking called the renaissance period in Europe. This was the time the Roman Catholic church killed a scientist named Copernicus, because he deduced scientifically that the earth is round and that it orbits the sun. Everything in the bible at that time was taken literally, so he was killed because the church accused him of blasphemy by contradicting God/god.

Later, Galilio Galilea was forced by the Church to refute the scientific finding of what Copernicus said. He did so, but secretly he continued to be on the side of the scientific fact. With more scientific work, he later proved to Rome with empirical evidence that Copernicus was right. Copernicus has been killed unjustly!!.

For the first time, people began realizing not everything in the bible could be true.

Beginning from that time, scientific evidence became what you needed to have in order to prove your claim (not just philosophy) that what you're saying is right. Gradually, this ushered in an age where religion was separated from science. Logic, observation, mathematics, then became the only way to prove your point. Because people started being logical instead of religious, this in turn ushered in what's called the scientific revolution, which saw the landmark innovations in Physics, chemistry. biology. Actually, all the primary branches of science was created with that time.

Once you drop religion, the only thing left is using pure logic to prove your point, though, western science went to an overkill by removing spirituality from it as they've reduced everything to mathematics. But, this's a different topic.

All these while, Africa was deep in slavery. Therefore, we missed that age of human development, and by the time we came out of slavery the world has changed. We didn't drop our religion from science and today we're still stuck in the past.

WE MUST GO BACK AND COMPLETE THAT AGE (renaissance period) cause we missed it. My research shows this's a natural curve a society needs to complete in order to develop.

Minister of power and works, Fashola, sometime said ''Sango is the God/god of lightening, but has never provided one watt of electricity''. And that is correct. This is the type of message that should be picked up and made big, if we had any educated people to save us. Our problem becomes worse as the educated people that are supposed to help us make the change are themselves building more mosques and churches, when China is trying to get their people understand this right now.

Note: I' am not saying belief in God/gods contradicts science or that science contradicts belief in God. You can still believe in God/god, but if science says Jesus did not walk on water, or God/gods did not write the quran but that it was written by human, you must accept that as a scientific fact and separate it from your belief. This's simply what the developed world above has done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by rebecon: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
needless is the argument on tithe payment. if you are paying it by faith and you become poorer stop paying it, but if otherwise keep paying it.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Andy2274:

Lie! Lie!!Lie!!!.
If you are going to call me a lair, then you should at least understand my post.
Andy2274:

God doesn't need you to pay tithe before blessing you financially or making you prosper. God is God and he blesses you unconditionally.
This shows that although you have been paying tithe, you don't know what it is, and why it was commanded.

God never promised any one physical money or riches after Tithing. There are 2 basic things God promised us if we are faithful in our Tithing.

First it is a sign of OBEDIENCE TO GOD, not because God needs it for himself.

1. He will open the Windows of Heaven and pour you out a Blessing. A blessing is not cash. Cash could be in form of financial favours. But, basically it's a DIVINE Idea of the kind of Business to do, and how to do it, or wisdom to do SOMETHING and succeed while others fail.

Case in point, Isaac in Canaan, when everyone left to Egypt because of famine, God showed him how to irrigate his field, and he became prosperous by that. God gives you supernatural ideas that will prosper you.

2. When you have secured your blessing through his supernatural ideas, he fences you in and keeps the DEVOURER AWAY.

Bros, there are certain blessings God has given to his creatures generally, like rain, sun, harvest (if you sow in the right time and season, and if you work hard) as a person. But, there are Certain blessings that are reserved for Sons. Like, divine health and wellness (Rest). You'd know when the Doctors says go home, we can't do anything anymore.

Andy2274:

Who know the mind of God? Who can predict his ways? Have you ever think why people go for church programme or vigil and die in accident on their way home while armed robbers kill innocent people, collect their money and get home peacefully?
[b]For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.[/quote]
1 Corinthians:2:16
You quoted this scripture out of context. it didn't say we can not know the mind of God, it says, WE CAN NOT INSTRUCT HIM ON WHAT TO DO. WE CAN NOT GIVE HIM ORDERS.
The Holy Spirit living in us, is God, the Word of God (Which is Christ) is the Mind of God concerning his intends and purposes on earth. If we know what Christ or YHWH about a particular thing via His words, that is his mind.

And he says, the dead of His Saints brings Him pleasure. He is only displeased when a sinner dies in sin.

And, Guy, that someone went for vigil doesn't mean that person is saved o. Marine pastors are everywhere holding vigils and people attend o. So...

Andy2274:

Too much emphasis are done on tithe by Nigerian pastors than salvation which will take us to heaven. Everybody is entitled to his opinion just like Daddy Freeze. Is it because it concerns money that is making pastors to attack him?
Some are called but Few are thieves. Anyone who emphasis Tithes and down play on Salvation shd question their calling. But, again, the issue of Tithing shd be stressed and rightly educate the people of it because, that's the Kingdom Mystery behind Kingdom wealth. (No one pays tithe, goes to sleep and expects God to pour money from heaven o). You work, very hard work, then God will prosper your hands.

Guy, No one is attacking Freeze, he is the one attacking people and if you are with him. good for you.

quote author=Andy2274 post=62742271]
In as much as I pay my tithe as my obligation to God, I don't condemn those that don't pay because paying tithe cannot lead me to heaven rather it is my good deeds, love for God and neighbour that will take me to heaven. When I was working I pay my tithe but I was sacked with other people.[/quote]
Maybe you should counsel your Pal, Freeze to be like you.
We educate people to know that kingdom prosperity is not tight to fasting and prayer but to Kingdom Principles which is mainly giving. Every kind of giving. And, it doesn't take anyone to heaven or hell as no one takes anything out of this world.

WHAT KIND OF A CHRISTIAN ARE YOU WHO BELIEVE YOUR GOOD DEEDS WILL TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN? What??

Why were you sacked? Do you know many are paying Tithes but are not saved? Do you know many are paying Tithe hoping they can bribe God with their money?
If you pay tithe of 20 or even 100% when you are not saved and obedient to God as acceptable by Him, sorry. Your person must be acceptable by Him first before anything you bring can be.

Andy2274:
Even my Duty manager that is the breadwinner of the family and pay her tithe always was sacked too while people I know that doesn't go to church talk more of paying tithe were retained.
So you are saying because you and your Deputy manager pays tithe, whether your productivity meets the required organizational standards, or not, you should be kept in the company and others who don't go to church who are excellent and very productive shd be sacked?

lolzzz, you are employed to add value to the company, if you fail to do so, you go. It happens in Church offices too.

Andy2274:

So what do you say about that? Should I start beating God or insulting him because I pay tithe and I was sacked? No! Only God knows why everything happened like that. He is God and not man.
Like i said, Your tithe can not bribe to God. He is no respecter of persons. You'd have to meet the requirements both to Him and to your boss. I have also lost my job like that. What did i do wrong? i was told i did nothing, but my services were no longer needed. i didn't know at that time that God was trying to talk to me but i won't hear him because my spirit was too busy trying to catch up with the frenzy of the society.

When i accepted it and stayed home, something happened which became a chain of events which led to me knowing my purpose on earth and to Chanel my priorities right. Today am happy i was sacked because i can no longer work for anyone. God showed me where my rest is if i obey and sow there.

Not every loss is bad. You can't fix it, if it's not broken. Be sensitive to the spirit.
Andy2274:

Your pastor will tell you that you are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ but move around with heavily armed security men.
This your post here is an indictment to your Faith. I sense the Spirit of Criticism and judgementalism in you. Jesus did not call you into the ministry of condemnation, but of reconciliation. This is not from Christ. It is from satan.

You see? No one can pretend to be a Christian, it will show. He that is called if God, speaks the word of God.

If you see your brother in error, what does the Bible say you shd do? If you can't reach them, you can reach God, lift them up before God. But here you are in the midst of the Ungodly taking sides with them.
Andy2274:

Why not allow the blood of Jesus Christ to protect him? God is not a man.
How many times have you lifted them to God in prayer?

The DEEP calleth to the DEEP. meaning, your language betrays you.

You are either for us or against us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Langbasa: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
zoba88:
YOUR SHAME WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FAME.Pastor Humble Okoro warns Daddy freeze

Trouble looms for the controversial on air personality (Daddy Freeze) as a known Niger Delta base clergy draws a power challenge event with him. In an already online trending invite, the clergy man states that , "this is not a debate, but a power clash meeting that will prove to Nigerians how Daddy freeze is demonized which will herald to his ostracism. Last April, I confirmed and certified him being possessed and tormented by 52 destiny destroying demons".

Our investigation has proven that this is not the first time Pastor Humble Okoro has put up a spiritual challenge with Daddy freeze which the later never showed up. When the formal was asked of his expectation as regards to the honouring of his invitation by Daddy freeze, he stated " you would remember this is not the first time I had sort to deliver Daddy freeze through this medium of challenge, but regrettably, he evicted. As I am speaking now, our workers are on plans to reach the relevant authorities as regards to having the event hosted in National Stadium Abuja, if only Freeze will pick a date. But if I am allowed to choose, December 25th serves a better date" Pastor Humble Okoro stated.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/our-shame-will-be-bigger-than-your.html?mp=1
Thunder and lightening abeg help me fire this pastor naa.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by MEILYN(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Humblesmith? cheesy

I tithe, but if you ask me, the horns on freeze's head are not necessary
Who asked if you tithe or not?
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
rebecon:
needless is the argument on tithe payment. if you are paying it by faith and you become poorer stop paying it, but if otherwise keep paying it.
I tire o. Me? i no dey follow anybody debate tithe. First na my money, secondly, it works like fire for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by src70: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
mrvitalis:
Deutronomy 14:22-29 is clear enough for even a fool to understand

I can't bet my two balls this pastors has never read the bible completely on his own before

No person who has read the bible completely by them selfs and is not a scam pastor would agrue with freez because he says the plain truth

Case closed
Tell your daddy freeze to go and tell him or better still go and explain it to the crowd. if you and your oga freeze are bold enough atleast he has given you guys a platform.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by src70: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
MEILYN:
Who asked if you tithe or not?
who asked you to reply grin grin
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by MEILYN(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
src70:

who asked you to reply grin grin
Who asked you to reply this comment you just replied? grin
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by src70: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
musicwriter:

That's a very interesting point you're trying to resolve.

Few years ago, when I was researching why religion doesn't hinder prosperity in developed nations, I stumbled upon the problem you're trying the resolve.

Why is it that religion doesn't hinder prosperity in nations like; Israel, Germany, Korea, USA, China, Japan? These are all very religious nations.

The answer is quite simple. But, to get the answer we must look back at history.

From the beginning of time, mankind (white people/black people) attributed everything they didn't understand as God/god. When thunder trikes its God/god. Rainfall or not fall, it's the God/god at work, e.t.c. But, between the 1400s-1700s, SOMETHING HAPPENED- humanity entered a new age of thinking called the renaissance period in Europe. This was the time the Roman Catholic church killed a scientist named Copernicus, because he deduced scientifically that the earth is round and that it orbits the sun. Later, Galilio Galilea was forced by the Church to refute the scientific finding of what Copernicus said. He did so, but secretly he continued to be on the side of the scientific fact. With more scientific work, he later proved to Rome with empirical evidence that Copernicus was right. Copernicus has been killed unjustly!!.

Beginning from that time, science became what you needed to prove your claim (not just a philosophical view) that what you're saying is right. Gradually, this ushered in an age where religion was separated from science. Logic, observation, mathematics, then became the only way to prove your point. Because people started being logical instead of religious, this in turn ushered in what's called the scientific revolution, which saw the landmark innovations in Physics, chemistry. biology. Actually, all the branches of science was created with that time.

Once you drop religion, the only thing left is using pure logic to prove your point, though, western science went to an overkill by removing spirituality from as they've reduced everything to mathematics. But, this's a different topic.

All these while, Africa was deep in slavery. Therefore, we missed that age of human development, and by the time we came out of slavery the world has changed. We didn't drop our religion from science and today we're still stuck in the past.

WE MUST GO BACK AND COMPLETE THAT AGE (renaissance period) cause we missed it. My research shows this's a natural curve a society needs to complete in order to develop.

Minister of power and works, Fashola, sometimes said ''Sango is the God/god of lightening, but has never provided one watt of electricity''. And that is correct. This is the type of message that should be picked up and made big, if we had any educated people to save us. Our problem becomes worse as the educated people that are supposed to help us make the change are themselves building more mosques and churches, when China is trying to get their people understand this right now.

Note: I' am not saying belief in God/gods contradicts science or that science contradicts belief in God. You can still believe in God/god, but if science says Jesus did not walk on water, or God/gods did not write the quran but that it was written by human, you must accept that as a scientific fact and separate it from your belief. This's simply what the developed world above has done.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by MEILYN(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

I tire o. Me? i no dey follow anybody debate tithe. First na my money, secondly, it works like fire for me.
Yea, a typical Nigerian. I don't care what my Bible says as long as my Pastor tells me what to do.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I am not surprised. Kindly ignore the comments of Tithe chasing Pastors and those that want to keep on paying tithes which is tantamount to pouring old wine in a new wine skin.

I may not know the motive of Daddy Freeze, but this is what I know. When Tradition clashes with the TRUTH, there will always be a Pharisees vs Jesus Scenario.

Anyone who forsakes traditions to embrace the undiluted TRUTH would be seen as a controversial person at first. Kindly read this below and tell me how the Pastors (especially this "challenger" ) of today are different from the Pharisees of 2000 years ago.

1) In the ancient times, the written words of God was called the TORAH

2) There were experts on matters of the Torah who were called Pharisees and Sadducee...they were members of the Sanhedrin which was the equivalent of the Supreme Court on spiritual and religious matters. In summary, the Pharisees and Sadducee were the Alpha and Omega on what is right and wrong...or so they thought.

3) They thought they had the final say on what qualifies one to go to Heaven or Hell.

4) Then came along Jesus who was the purest form of the TRUTH in flesh... He did certain things that were deemed controversial in the eyes of the Torah which led to the Pharisees and Sadducee to judge Him speedily...

The Pharisees and Sadducee be like:

(a) Jesus healed on the Sabbath? He is going to hell!

(b) Jesus defended a Prostitute from being stoned? Infact He has booked a first class ticket on a Lufthansa flight to the gates of Hell!

(c) Jesus rolls along with Tax collectors like Zaccheus and Matthew? Hell fire is just too sure for Him...how dare He claim to be the Son of God?

(d) Jesus drinks wine and eats a lot at a party? What a glutton and filthy man claiming to be the Messiah!

(e) Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead and casted out demons? He is the Prince of Demons (Belzeebub)! Hence He's going to Hell!

(f) Jesus healed the son of a Roman Centurion he should be fighting against to redeem Israel from her oppressors? He's not the Messiah! He's a Betrayer and a Fraudster!

2000 years later, we now know how it turned out. I don't know where the Pharisees and Sadducees are, but we know who is seated at the right hand of God Almighty.

It would be easy to criticize the Pharisees...however, I see no much difference in the judgmental attitude of the Pharisees and today's Christians. It makes no sense picking out the speck in the eyes of another person when there are logs of wood in yours.

Moral of the Story; (1) If you read your Bible without the interpretation of the Holy Spirit...you are a 21st century Pharisee

Moral of the Story (2) Do not judge people by their words and actions alone...Judge them by the fruits they bear

Moral of the Story (3) Do not decide on behalf of God as to who is going to Heaven or Hell. Only the Alpha and Omega knows it all.

It's funny how Christians today will lift up holy hands and call Jesus the LORD. If I was a Jew 2000 years ago, it is very very likely I would happily manufacture the cross that they will use to kill Jesus because I would never see Him as the TRUTH...no thanks to Tradition. Even Paul killed Stephen before knowing Jesus as TRUTH...

Just as how the tithe loving Pastorpreneurs will criticize Freeze blindly even when the TRUTH stares them in the face.

Just to add...I'm not a Christian, I only want to seek the TRUTH in its purest form and live by the TRUTH.
You're not a Christian so what do you know about the gospel of Christ?? You cannot share/give what you don't have. Until you give your life to Christ, matters of the gospel does not concern you.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by drshamo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

Its unfortunate that Christians allow satan draw them into a fight and do it according to his terms, using his own weapons.

Satan belongs behind us, that's where Daddy Freeze an agent of satan belongs.

Answering him gives him relevance. In the scheme of things, who is daddy Freeze?

Why shd men of God respond to him? i just weak for them

Who are the men of God u keep shouting? are u men of devil? Anybody can claim to b men of God jareeee.... if I like tomorrow I can say to the world that I have been called by God, who will challenged my claim? Daddy Freeze is a man of God and U have no prove to claim he is nt... Pls think with ur brain b4 u talk and nt with ur anus ok

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by COOL10(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henitan24:
I reject that for him IJN

In many ways, religion in Black Africa is bad for people's IQs. There is something about the way a black man practices religion that is different from the way other races do. Some of the most inventive and innovative peoples in the world are highly religious folks. In fact, people who are trailblazers in science and technology in the Western, Arab and Asian worlds are religious faithfuls.

For many of these folks, their faiths don't seem to get in the way of reason and everyday logic. I know this because you can only be creative and innovative if you do not abandon reason and logic. God gave us capacity for both.

I believe the reason is simple. The brand of Judeo-Christian faith we practice in black Africa kills brain cells. It renders people dumb. That's why so-called Christians would buy the picture of a man who claimed he took the selfies in heaven. That's why they'd eat grass and drink petrol at their pastor's instructions. That's why they'd defend tithing even without solid scriptural backbone.

There's something about the mind of a Black African Man that pollutes Christianity. Still trying to figure out what it is.
I got two answers for you. 1)FEAR:They're so afraid of being caught up in their own trap. Afraid of being proven wrong over their long-held beliefs. 2)DOGMATIC:You can also call this close-mindedness or being resistant to knowledge(not ignorance cos most of them know or at least are aware of the possibility). Well like the popular saying goes:Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by COOL10(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
kullozone:
The hatred I have for these pastors increases with each word they speak.
If only people go try get sense... If only....
. Don't hate them,pray 4 them.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Rainmaker69(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Pointnoire:
I beg how articulate you wan make e be again ? he is backing his argument with scriptural reference, Adeboye and Suleman came out swinging based on sentiments,Funke Adejumo started her own with a blatant lie about a chinese printing press,if anybody needs some articulation na those mega pastors. indeed the tithe debate is not new maybe that is why Christianity is losing followership in Europe where rather than challenge the Church doctrine people just quit altogether. ....ps i beg no grade my grammar grin grin grin

How I wan take grade your grammar na? A whole Grammarian Emeritus like you.
For example, Frz turned this thing to roforofo fight by mixing speculation with his argument. Yes, he has the right scriptural references but he doesn't build the argument on factual analysis. For example, if I were a journalist, I would go to CAC or FIRS and conduct a search on the corporate structure, annual returns and financial statements of these churches and their several business ventures. Then use that information, it's hard to argue with facts. That's just 1 example.
Ps. I have done that for 2 major ministries in Nigeria.
You're right, the responses have been sub-par but if he had his ducks in a row, it would have been difficult to refute with the nonsensical responses we have read, plus many more people would then see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2017
A perfect example of a pastor who is a wolf in a sheepskin.

zoba88:
YOUR SHAME WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FAME.Pastor Humble Okoro warns Daddy freeze

Trouble looms for the controversial on air personality (Daddy Freeze) as a known Niger Delta base clergy draws a power challenge event with him. In an already online trending invite, the clergy man states that , "this is not a debate, but a power clash meeting that will prove to Nigerians how Daddy freeze is demonized which will herald to his ostracism. Last April, I confirmed and certified him being possessed and tormented by 52 destiny destroying demons".

Our investigation has proven that this is not the first time Pastor Humble Okoro has put up a spiritual challenge with Daddy freeze which the later never showed up. When the formal was asked of his expectation as regards to the honouring of his invitation by Daddy freeze, he stated " you would remember this is not the first time I had sort to deliver Daddy freeze through this medium of challenge, but regrettably, he evicted. As I am speaking now, our workers are on plans to reach the relevant authorities as regards to having the event hosted in National Stadium Abuja, if only Freeze will pick a date. But if I am allowed to choose, December 25th serves a better date" Pastor Humble Okoro stated.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/our-shame-will-be-bigger-than-your.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2017
drshamo:

Who are the men of God u keep shouting? are u men of devil? Anybody can claim to b men of God jareeee.... if I like tomorrow I can say to the world that I have been called by God, who will challenged my claim? Daddy Freeze is a man of God and U have no prove to claim he is nt... Pls think with ur brain b4 u talk and nt with ur anus ok
Your tone and how you write shows you are a kid and do not understand even your own post. So, i will leave you to your lowliness.
have a good evening.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by analize701: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2017
MEILYN:
Yea, a typical Nigerian. I don't care what my Bible says as long as my Pastor tells me what to do.
Yeah, even a fake sorcerer MEULYN can have a say in my matter.

No be you dupe one Yahoo boy money for this forum say you go do charm for him to use catch people do dem 419?

I'm proudly a sheep and i will follow sheepisbly weytin my Bible talk as you follow weytin satan tell you to do

gerarahia.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by greggng: 1:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Very shameful pastors with gullible followers.. imagine a comment like this. Is no longer God that delivers is you that delivers self seeking pastors

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Johncuppa(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=analize701 post=62740459]
Satan is using that agent of his to keep the disobedient Christians in poverty.

Satan wants people to always come to him when it comes to money matters. He knows that Tithes liberates our financial dominion, but you don't know.

Boy, if you don't pay Tithe to God, you will pay double to satan. He will collect it in Hospital bills. constant dead in the family. accidents, court or police cases. Satan collects more. You'll borrow or steal to pay, and it's not voluntary like the one you pay to God.

Be hailing satan. You are working against yourself. Daddy Freeze or whatever his name is, is just a stooge in Satan's hands, but you know not.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Ejanla07: 2:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Henitan24:

In many ways, religion in Black Africa is bad for people's IQs. There is something about the way a black man practices religion that is different from the way other races do. Some of the most inventive and innovative peoples in the world are highly religious folks. In fact, people who are trailblazers in science and technology in the Western, Arab and Asian worlds are religious faithfuls.

For many of these folks, their faiths don't seem to get in the way of reason and everyday logic. I know this because you can only be creative and innovative if you do not abandon reason and logic. God gave us capacity for both.

I believe the reason is simple. The brand of Judeo-Christian faith we practice in black Africa kills brain cells. It renders people dumb. That's why so-called Christians would buy the picture of a man who claimed he took the selfies in heaven. That's why they'd eat grass and drink petrol at their pastor's instructions. That's why they'd defend tithing even without solid scriptural backbone.

u should try I-slam. dat one na worldwide
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Ejanla07: 2:31am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=Johncuppa post=62746361][/quote]

this guy is a fool. zombie and sheeple dat dont wanna get saved

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Pastor Humble Okoro you dey go preach na church and cast that Daddy freeze. Koboko fire. grin tongue
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by GraGra247(m): 2:58am On Nov 27, 2017
bamidelee:

it shows you have millions of problems if you can which your fellow human death

If you don't understand sarcasm, then you're still a kid.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by GraGra247(m): 3:00am On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I hope the Jesus you follow and serve prayed like this too.
Is this what Jesus meant when He said pray for your enemies?
It seems the Christianity of today and the preachings of the risen Christ is as far as the East is from the West.

Just drop that your rant already cos I can tell your type

If the sarcasm wasn't clear enough to you, then I can't help you.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 3:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Henitan24:

it's because Africans especially Nigerians reading culture of the Bible and asking God for understanding of it is extremely poor bro coupled with the poor socioeconomic status of most Africans
Lastly lack of research
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by soliddust2020: 4:20am On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I am not surprised. Kindly ignore the comments of Tithe chasing Pastors and those that want to keep on paying tithes which is tantamount to pouring old wine in a new wine skin.

I may not know the motive of Daddy Freeze, but this is what I know. When Tradition clashes with the TRUTH, there will always be a Pharisees vs Jesus Scenario.

Anyone who forsakes traditions to embrace the undiluted TRUTH would be seen as a controversial person at first. Kindly read this below and tell me how the Pastors (especially this "challenger" ) of today are different from the Pharisees of 2000 years ago.

1) In the ancient times, the written words of God was called the TORAH

2) There were experts on matters of the Torah who were called Pharisees and Sadducee...they were members of the Sanhedrin which was the equivalent of the Supreme Court on spiritual and religious matters. In summary, the Pharisees and Sadducee were the Alpha and Omega on what is right and wrong...or so they thought.

3) They thought they had the final say on what qualifies one to go to Heaven or Hell.

4) Then came along Jesus who was the purest form of the TRUTH in flesh... He did certain things that were deemed controversial in the eyes of the Torah which led to the Pharisees and Sadducee to judge Him speedily...

The Pharisees and Sadducee be like:

(a) Jesus healed on the Sabbath? He is going to hell!

(b) Jesus defended a Prostitute from being stoned? Infact He has booked a first class ticket on a Lufthansa flight to the gates of Hell!

(c) Jesus rolls along with Tax collectors like Zaccheus and Matthew? Hell fire is just too sure for Him...how dare He claim to be the Son of God?

(d) Jesus drinks wine and eats a lot at a party? What a glutton and filthy man claiming to be the Messiah!

(e) Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead and casted out demons? He is the Prince of Demons (Belzeebub)! Hence He's going to Hell!

(f) Jesus healed the son of a Roman Centurion he should be fighting against to redeem Israel from her oppressors? He's not the Messiah! He's a Betrayer and a Fraudster!

2000 years later, we now know how it turned out. I don't know where the Pharisees and Sadducees are, but we know who is seated at the right hand of God Almighty.

It would be easy to criticize the Pharisees...however, I see no much difference in the judgmental attitude of the Pharisees and today's Christians. It makes no sense picking out the speck in the eyes of another person when there are logs of wood in yours.

Moral of the Story; (1) If you read your Bible without the interpretation of the Holy Spirit...you are a 21st century Pharisee

Moral of the Story (2) Do not judge people by their words and actions alone...Judge them by the fruits they bear

Moral of the Story (3) Do not decide on behalf of God as to who is going to Heaven or Hell. Only the Alpha and Omega knows it all.

It's funny how Christians today will lift up holy hands and call Jesus the LORD. If I was a Jew 2000 years ago, it is very very likely I would happily manufacture the cross that they will use to kill Jesus because I would never see Him as the TRUTH...no thanks to Tradition. Even Paul killed Stephen before knowing Jesus as TRUTH...

Just as how the tithe loving Pastorpreneurs will criticize Freeze blindly even when the TRUTH stares them in the face.

Just to add...I'm not a Christian, I only want to seek the TRUTH in its purest form and live by the TRUTH.

Bros i prostrate before this your response. One thing i have come to realise is the atheist and some free thinkers read the bible more than so many christians. They only read when pastors ask them to, how can they know other things in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 4:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
You're not a Christian so what do you know about the gospel of Christ?? You cannot share/give what you don't have. Until you give your life to Christ, matters of the gospel does not concern you.

I have been a Christian all my life. But I have moved on to seek the TRUTH in its purest form. No religion under the temporary or eternal heavens has complete monopoly on the TRUTH. If you research history properly, those who come to realize this ditch religion and rather walk closely with the God of TRUTH. If you doubt me, kindly tell me the religion the following people practised to understand the TRUTH on a very deep level.

1) Adam
2) Enoch
3) Moses
4) Jesus
5) Gatauma Siddartha Bhudda (If you criticize this one, then I assume his only offence is being an Indian and not a Jew. He existed about 600 years before Jesus)

Please mention the religion they practised when they were fully enlightened. It was their followers who made a disgusting religion out of the TRUTH they lived for.

By the way...please address my questions instead of claiming I know nothing about the gospel of Christ. I am patiently waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2017
GraGra247:

Just drop that your rant already cos it I can tell your type

If the sarcasm wasn't clear enough to you, then I can't help you.

Oops...my bad, In all honesty I thought you were being serious. My sincere apologies.

I replied that way because I thought you were actually serious in the first place.

I thought you were like one of those Christians that paints God as a meat roasting suya-loving God. But if you said you were sarcastic, my sincere apologies once more.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 5:00am On Nov 27, 2017
soliddust2020:

Bros i prostrate before this your response. One thing i have come to realise is the atheist and some free thinkers read the bible more than so many christians. They only read when pastors ask them to, how can they know other things in the bible.

I do not totally blame the atheists and freethinkers and that's because they have rebelled against the religious views of TRUTH no thanks to the ignorant people in the Church.

When you mix truth with lies, deceit is born. You can check out this thread I've started for further information;

https://www.nairaland.com/4133300/gospel-truth

May the Eternal Creator free us from all forms of deceit through the power of pure and undiluted TRUTH. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.