Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? (713 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / To Tell Or Not To Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? by ORAGBON(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hello Lively Stones,

Recently,someone sent me a link to your facebook blog and I have been reading your articles everyday. I perceive you are a nice person. You are really trying to help relationships. Well done on the good work

I am not very big on commenting on blogs but I have a problem that is eating me up. I find it very difficult to discuss with anyone because it is very sensitive and difficult. It is also a secret I have kept in my heart for so long.

I am a thirty eight year old woman, I am in a relationship with a widower. Jackson has one kid from his late wife who died of fibroid complications. We have been going strong for about a year now and we are looking at getting married soon.

When I met Jackson,I let him know that I had a very bad past. I let him know that growing up was tough and I did things just to survive. Some of the things I did was have sugar daddies to help me financially. Jackson said it was ok as long as that was in my past.

But I didnt tell Jackson all the truth. I am from a polygamous home. And unfortunately,my family was not the best place any child could have been raised. Right from child hood,I was abused by my father and older brothers. I slept with them for several years. I became pregnant when I was 14. My mother was hardly ever around. She in her own wisdom was not big on being a faithful wife either. I didnt know it was abuse. This continued until my father and brother made to start sleeping with them and other men for money. It was like a duty to me. It was one f the ways I was contributing to the family of almost 23 children financially.

This continued until I was 19 and I ran away from home. I actually followed a sugar daddy,a love-vendor to port Harcourt and worked that way until I was almost 28 years.

I kicked that lifestyle when I met a lady who changed my life. Mrs O owned an NGO that caters for young women in prostitution. Her foundation helped me start a fresh life. I got skills as a hair stylist and began to look at life differently. Many times,I was scared that my past would come and haunt me and perhaps,now it has.

I dated a few men before Jackson but none of them were serious. Jackson is the only one who wants to marry me. He is a business owner. He treats me well. He listened to my story patiently and really sympathized with me. The only part I left out was that I slept with my father and brothers. Perhaps I was ashamed. I was also afraid that might scare him off.

Now that information is killing me. I am wondering if that would come back to haunt me. Maybe I should leave it in the past as Jackson has said he does not care about my past? What do you think?Please share my story,I would be reading through the responses and comments so I can have some sense of direction on this matter.

From Grace,

Port Harcourt

Source: Livelystones.com. ng
Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? by Kufie(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
g
Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Waiting for the complete story
Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? by coolestofall(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Chai, dats a secret I sure dnt want 2 hear. Take it 2 d grave abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? by jaheymezz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
is like you are mad abi..... paste full story make I read

Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided dere is no need telling hm, it's ur past already, jst move on
Re: My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
I sure as hell won't click that link.

(1) (Reply)

Guys! You Found Yourself In This Situation? (pic) / Is It Okay To Break Off A Christian Engagement? / Nigerian Lady Surprised With Marriage Proposal From Her Partner In The US.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.