Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (30514 Views)

Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by xynerise: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Let people keep doubting the miracle of God...I have experienced one. It is real

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by olamefun1990(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2017
I can relate.. God just do things even science can't explain sometimes... He is always God. Glory!!

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Gratefulness is when u realized who saw u tru in times of difficulty & come back 2 say thank u... It is well with u

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Same oyedepo that collect tithes from gullible zombies then place a curse on anyone who doesn't give him money (tithe) that same oyedepo?

The one that said God will place smelling mouth on anyone who speak against his word (oyedepo's) that same oyedepo?

Abegi... Na to promote him business.. December is around the corner and "daddy wants to buy a new car" grin

Just make sure you so your Thanksgiving (with money) in his church undecided

Another YabaLeft Escapee!
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by MezieFresh: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Wow....

Wen Miracle comes... Medical laws bows

Congrats, ur faith has made you whole.

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by ionsman: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Ewing sarcoma...This same cancer killed my little cousin cry cry

Thank God or her...
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Can I hear a bigger hallelujah from NAIRALANDERS?

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2017
The before pictures hid the face while the after showed it clearly.

Ok oo

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
I serve a living God

halaluya ehh grin
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Whats with the fear of death among religious people though Doesn't compute
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by meccuno: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
WOW...lucky her! Jesus didn't heal you though...the Doctors did. Show em some appreciation.

You could have stayed at home instead of going to the hospital if so sure about Jesus' healing powers

CIAO...gotta go to work

[img]http://3.bp..com/-U3fdRyFpT4g/Uki9AO_rVBI/AAAAAAAACE4/hcFcgj54J3g/s1600/kermit-bike.gif[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Jesus I love you..... Mighty Healer....

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Hallelujah! The same God on the mountain is still God in the valley...just believe and it will be settled. May good health continue to be your lot.
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Even if it is the doctors operation that got you up...it is still the hand of God!

what of if doctors finish their job and forget to do a better stitch-up or worse still, forget one of their instrument inside ur tommy?

God just want u to live to tell this good story so that others can learn...But have a better time to serve Him now...ooo

congratulations!

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Same oyedepo that collect tithes from gullible zombies then place a curse on anyone who doesn't give him money (tithe) that same oyedepo?

The one that said God will place smelling mouth on anyone who speak against his word (oyedepo's) that same oyedepo?

Abegi... Na to promote him business.. December is around the corner and "daddy wants to buy a new car" grin

Buy a new car

Are you that misinformed?

What's he doing with carssss?

People like you will live and watch him soar even higher!
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by wizkit: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2017
God is great
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
can he grow back an amputated limb
It depends on your faith...
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Great and Mighty is our GOD!
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by covenantchildd: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Another senseless he-goat on d loose

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Damysa(f): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Glory be to God, the God that healed you will heal me from GOITRE. There is nothing impossible for him to do.
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nuelmatic: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2017
quite unfortunate you are the first to display your stupidity.

Papiikush:

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Thank God o
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by hardon1(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2017
bloggers deveiveing nairaland moderators since 1840. its obvious the pics are not of same individual. surpprises me some ppl bliv everything they see online

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by megareal: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Thank you Jesus!!

In you oh Lord do I put my trust, let me never be put to shame. Amen.
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
I beg make we see your "before" face with your tommy tho

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
WOW...lucky her! Jesus didn't heal you though...the Doctors did. Show em some appreciation.

You could have stayed at home instead of going to the hospital if so sure about Jesus' healing powers

CIAO...gotta go to work

[img]http://3.bp..com/-U3fdRyFpT4g/Uki9AO_rVBI/AAAAAAAACE4/hcFcgj54J3g/s1600/kermit-bike.gif[/img]
no one should be called the healer, only the lord is the healer
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by SwagPower: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Here we go again...grin.. Chemo shrank u tumor n made d operation possible...12 doctors, 10hrs bt Jesus gets d praise.. Lol... Africans n our intellectual laziness .... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by citadels(f): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thank you Jehovah Jireh. I claim this miracle oo In Jesus name. Amen ooooo
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
God is still in the business of performing wonders...he is the great physician...

he does what no man can ever do..
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
JESUS Christ is Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.