Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (30510 Views)

Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Audray(f): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesus didn't save you,the surgery IN FRANCE did. If not, by now you'd have been eating lunch with Jesus in space. You for siddon for house dey wait for Jesu instead of going to France. Give thanks to people who truly deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Robynwelo1(f): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
No proof the before and after pics are same person. Even if they are same, sarcoma can be operated on successfully. After suffering for over a year, your God decided to heal you #slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by noblesail(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wow, God is good
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
JEHOVAH IS A MIGHT HEALER
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by nereushouse(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thank God.!!!!
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Was treated in a hospital in France. undecided Foolish Nigerians in Nigeria would trust completely in God and still die of typhoid and malaria. God is good indeed to the ignorant.

Isn't it ironic that after she stopped believing medicine yet still went for treatment and continues going for frequent check ups. You religious crazies should wake up. Focus and believe in science education like you do this imaginary God. Nigeria would become a better place and maybe the French could travel down to Nigeria for treatment and praise whatsoever imaginary friends they have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by laudate: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
WOW...lucky her! Jesus didn't heal you though...the Doctors did. Show em some appreciation.

You could have stayed at home instead of going to the hospital if so sure about Jesus' healing powers

CIAO...gotta go to work]

Jesus did it! sad Sorry, I know it offends your sensibilities, but I repeat: Jesus Christ the Master Healer did it. Doctors treated her for a whole year, yet she did not recover. Then she was scheduled for surgery. So many people go for such operations, and die on the operating table. Others survive the operation, but die a few days later. Why wasn't the doctor's skill able to save them? Experienced doctors often say that they can only do their best, but the final verdict rests with God. Doctors may treat a case, but God cures it wholly. Blessed be the name of the living God. undecided

To the OP, Ebadan Ogbefua, may your testimonies be permanent in Jesus name. May affliction never rise again, a second time.
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by kaymical(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
can he grow back an amputated limb
if He likes
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by mabea: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
Yes he can! he's done it before and i bear witness of that. May 2016 @ winners chapel.

By the way to heal an amputee and to raise the dead which one is easier.
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
kaymical:
if He likes
but he has never done it na angry
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
mabea:
Yes he can! he's done it before and i bear witness of that. May 2016 @ winners chapel.

By the way to heal an amputee and to raise the dead which one is easier.
because d so called raised person might not have been dead. ayefele dat has broken spine or dat flavour blind boy none of the MOG has saved him. because its all hogwash
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by kaymical(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
but he has never done it na angry
He wish not to do it bro. Sometimes there are many things nature won't change about nature
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Greatview: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Same oyedepo that collect tithes from gullible zombies then place a curse on anyone who doesn't give him money (tithe) that same oyedepo?

The one that said God will place smelling mouth on anyone who speak against his word (oyedepo's) that same oyedepo?

Abegi... Na to promote him business.. December is around the corner and "daddy wants to buy a new car" grin

Just make sure you so your Thanksgiving (with money) in his church undecided
Why not keep quiet when u having nothing meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by gabe: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Congratulations. Make sure to thank the doctors who spent 10 hours removing the tumor you are now attributing to 'daddy G.O's word'

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by gabe: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Damysa:
Glory be to God, the God that healed you will heal me from GOITRE. There is nothing impossible for him to do.

better go and seek medical attention on time. Her tumor was removed by hardworking doctors. Its okay to come back later and claim a quote from 'Daddy's' book healed you.

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Mishinah: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
God is great
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Same oyedepo that collect tithes from gullible zombies then place a curse on anyone who doesn't give him money (tithe) that same oyedepo?

The one that said God will place smelling mouth on anyone who speak against his word (oyedepo's) that same oyedepo?

Abegi... Na to promote him business.. December is around the corner and "daddy wants to buy a new car" grin

Just make sure you so your Thanksgiving (with money) in his church undecided
Since you no dey pay tithe and nobodi put gun for your head to say "pay tithe", why you come dey swallow Panadol for "headache" of tithe payers...you tire me oh.

1 Like

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by NairalandSARS: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm! After 10 hours and 12 doctors who worked to remove the Tumor, Jesus did it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
yea! right! why not show me the picture with your face when you claimed to be ill? so i can compare.

which doctor confirmed the healing?
crooked church goers every were grin
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by caye(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
eliwa47:
The great physician and healer at work! glory be to his holy name, haleluyah!!!
YOU WERE HEALED BY JESUS.... without going to hospital, biko?
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by mabea: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
because d so called raised person might not have been dead. ayefele dat has broken spine or dat flavour blind boy none of the MOG has saved him. because its all hogwash
Do you think miracle is flying about looking for who to fall upon? Nay. Ayefele has to pray and believe also just like this lady did.
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
yea! right! why not show me the picture with your face when you claimed to be ill? so i can compare.

which doctor confirmed the healing?
crooked church goers every were grin

She's "Deluded"
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by akon4u: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesus can do all thing.
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Martin0:

She's "Deluded"
Really Really deluded!
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
Really Really deluded!
gringringrin
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Johncuppa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
He's the God of all flesh.
Is anything impossible for Him to do?
He created the whole body, so what is limb to Him?
Bro, all it take is FAITH. But for this kind you really need RADICAL FAITH.
Prayer can change anything, I mean everything.
Engage Him and He will prove Himself to you.
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Powerful testimony.... Jesus is the doctor of all doctors. There's still balm in Gilead!
Re: "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) by joseo: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:

yes He can.....all it takes is your believe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / The Word For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.