Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (41286 Views)

Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Flexherbal(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Seen !
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Okoyeeboz: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
proeast:
WTF? This is the kind of sh!t we see in nollywood. He was trying to save face, he even have the guts to ride openly in the streets after bankrupting the state with useless things like opon imo. Tufiakwa, he deserves to be pelted with satchets of pure water.

See who is talking?

If you had any shame, you won't post. Aregbesola has completed more projects than ALL Eastern Governors, their predecessors and ancestors all put together.

Your worthless Governors collect money for roads but use it to buy properties in Lagos. When those same roads kill your people, you start blaming Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Meroto: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Who he dey wave for... Babalawo dey wave for oku- orun... Who that one help? Pay salary jooor
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Stalwert: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nice road. . he can wave at the pavement na him hand him take do am
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by HzRF(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
The pix is misleading.

There was someone at the other side of the road waving back.

Sarrki's vulcanizer workshop is located there.

This is how sarrki is watching you

Looking for where him go deal with you

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Emtol01: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
three:
As Seen on Twitter

SEGA L’éveilleur®‏
@segalink

https://twitter.com/segalink/status/934478830416343041
That is definitely not Gov. Aregbesola.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Emtol01: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
The pix is misleading.

It's definitely not Aregbesola in the picture, he's Skinner, shorter, and light in complexion than the man in the picture. The pix is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by GTCreations: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm into interior decorations. Check my thread. I just started and my works are high quality and affordable. Regardless of state, we deliver.
https://www.nairaland.com/4148839/make-house-home-gtcreations
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by HtwoOw: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
We should blame the camera man for not using 360 Camera to capture the front the back and all the sides

People are just useless on this forum, they don't live in Osun but will jump at any chance to insult Aregbesola and / Or APC

That is stupidity at it's core, at least some reasonable people can see the road The Governor was cruising on , I am more than 99.999% sure
that there were people on the other side of that road and i suspect the camera man was a part of the convoy , his focus was on the road,
not the people

Danladi7:
The road is nice.

Only an Idiot will believe that the photographer didn't just capture the person waving at him.

Also,to the Twitter handler,such a phenomenon is referred to as "hallucination" not delusion!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by RALPHOW(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
HONESTLY I WAS ONE OF THE MAJOR HATER OF AREGBESOLA BECAUSE OF THE BAD NEWS Í HEAR FROM THE STATE WORKERS WHO ARE BROTHERS, SISTERS AND FRIENDS.
HOWEVER Í TRAVELED TO OSUN STATE ON THURSDAY AND AM JUST ON MY WAY BACK TO MY BASE.
WITH WHAT Í SAW Í APOLOGIZE TO AREGBESOLA FOR ALL MY NEGATIVE AGAINST HIM. ACTUALLY WORKERS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY BECAUSE HE USED THEIR MONEY TO DEVELOP THE STATE. BUT THE TRUTH OGBENI AREGBESOLA HAS TURN THE STATE CAPITAL TO A WONDERLAND.
Í PRAY HE IS ABLE TO COMPLETE ALL THE ROAD PROJECT. FROM GBONGAN TO IKIRUN OR TO ERINLE WHERE OSUN STATE ENDS.
THE FANTASTIC / INTERNATIONAL STANDARD SCHOOLS ARE SECOND TO NON.
FOR ANYBODY TO UNDERSTAND OSOGBO TRANSFORMATION CAN ONLY BE COMPARE TO OSHODI TRANSFORMATION . YES BOTH BY AREGBESOLA BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF MARKET MEN IN OSHODI BUT STATE WORKERS IN OSUN.
ALL OSUN INDIGENE OUTSIDE MUST APPRECIATE ALL THE STATE WORKERS AND BE SENDING AS MUCH AS WE CAN TO THEM AND NEVER FEEL BIG. BECAUSE OUR STATE HAS BECOME A WONDERLAND BY THEIR BLOOD. GOD BLESS OSUN STATE, GOD BLESS OGBENI AREGBESOLA. (BECAUSE IF HE DECIDE GO STEAL THE MONEY THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO)

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by 8stargeneral: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
He's waving d road he constructed.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by asawanathegreat(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Him village People swear dey control am for traffic
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Zenithpeak(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Look at pix again.......

The man waving up there is not For. Aregbesola of Osun State.

Prove me wrong Pls.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by ArchangeLucifer: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
HzRF:

This is how sarrki is watching you

Looking for where him go deal with you

He's mad. I dey wait am.

Tell him to attend any Nairaland get2gether make we clash if he get liver.

Useless goat.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by RALPHOW(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Don't be surprise at the ghost picture, people are not happy because he developed the state with their money, just like OSHODI, business guys were angry but today everybody enjoy the free flow of traffic in OSHODI.
The truth is that there is no other money to be used for the development (another truth it is difficult to be the sacrificial lamb, but sacrifice must be made).
All OSUN INDIGENE OWES WORKERS A BIG APOLOGY & SUPPORT.
GO TO IMO STATE AND YOU WILL APPRECIATE AREGBESOLA 1MILLION TIMES.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by DavidEsq(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
The pix is misleading.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by phobia2002: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Only a goat will believe this propaganda, government workers represent 5% of Osun citizen. why people believe Aregbe is not loved in Osun.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Gluckudom1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
The pix is misleading.
Chai baba u just roast that guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by phobia2002: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
RALPHOW:
HONESTLY I WAS ONE OF THE MAJOR HATER OF AREGBESOLA BECAUSE OF THE BAD NEWS Í HEAR FROM THE STATE WORKERS WHO ARE BROTHERS, SISTERS AND FRIENDS.
HOWEVER Í TRAVELED TO OSUN STATE ON THURSDAY AND AM JUST ON MY WAY BACK TO MY BASE.
WITH WHAT Í SAW Í APOLOGIZE TO AREGBESOLA FOR ALL MY NEGATIVE AGAINST HIM. ACTUALLY WORKERS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY BECAUSE HE USED THEIR MONEY TO DEVELOP THE STATE. BUT THE TRUTH OGBENI AREGBESOLA HAS TURN THE STATE CAPITAL TO A WONDERLAND.
Í PRAY HE IS ABLE TO COMPLETE ALL THE ROAD PROJECT. FROM GBONGAN TO IKIRUN OR TO ERINLE WHERE OSUN STATE ENDS.
THE FANTASTIC / INTERNATIONAL STANDARD SCHOOLS ARE SECOND TO NON.
FOR ANYBODY TO UNDERSTAND OSOGBO TRANSFORMATION CAN ONLY BE COMPARE TO OSHODI TRANSFORMATION . YES BOTH BY AREGBESOLA BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF MARKET MEN IN OSHODI BUT STATE WORKERS IN OSUN.
ALL OSUN INDIGENE OUTSIDE MUST APPRECIATE ALL THE STATE WORKERS AND BE SENDING AS MUCH AS WE CAN TO THEM AND NEVER FEEL BIG. BECAUSE OUR STATE HAS BECOME A WONDERLAND BY THEIR BLOOD. GOD BLESS OSUN STATE, GOD BLESS OGBENI AREGBESOLA. (BECAUSE IF HE DECIDE GO STEAL THE MONEY THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO)
100% true, seen is believing. it was a wonderful job. I lost my way when I visited Oshogbo I had to call somebody. when the wailers visit Osun he will definitely stone his governor

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by HzRF(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

He's mad. I dey wait am.

Tell him to attend any Nairaland get2gether make we clash if he get liver.

Useless goat.

Sarrki u Don hear

Challenge laid down

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Sunmolar(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
three:
As Seen on Twitter
SEGA L’éveilleur®‏ @segalink

The delusion is accepting that your camera captured everything at the scene.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Where this man is failing is in the area of salary payment to Osun employees but in terms of infrastructure and Education, I would score him 7.5/10.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by deomelo: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
three:
As Seen on Twitter

SEGA L’éveilleur®‏
@segalink

Who are these useless Igbos trying to fool with their phot crooked and fraudulent phone photo trick?

I see a beautiful road, better than the one in your village so thanks for that.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
obiageIi:
Nice road
Happy Birthday
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by deomelo: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2017

Nothing but love for Aregbe, even from kids... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
obiageIi:
Nice road
where is the nice road? Road without side walk is dat one road? Cars, trucks, okada go dey drag lane with pedestrians.
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by deomelo: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2017

Nothing but love grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by deomelo: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2017

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by deomelo: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2017

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by deomelo: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2017

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by deomelo: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2017

grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User by deomelo: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo / Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.