Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos (790 Views)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by Towncrier247: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
A Nigerian man pulled off a big public proposal in Lagos over the weekend and it was done in a rather unique
manner.

Ojay rented a billboard at CMS, a very busy location in Marina, Lagos to propose to Tamilore. The billboard highlighted the attributes Tamilore has which endeared her to him.

Beautiful photos of the lucky girl were also displayed on the billboard alongside her positive attributes. After all that had played out, the big question
followed.

"You are the one," the billboard read with a love symbol.

"Will you marry me Tammy?" At this point, Ojay goes on one knee there on the street in CMS as passersby looked on. Of course, Tammy
agreed, to the delight of observers.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by Towncrier247: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
More
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by mikejj(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
grin he have bellefull jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by Munae(f): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2017
awwn... So sweet
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by Lionbite(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:
awwn... So sweet
this could be us in the next 12 months.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by ArchangeLucifer: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Doubt if any slay queen is worth it.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2017
dat's cool who say's Nigeria men can't be romantic tongue

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by Castleberry: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Sweet
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos by Flaghouse1: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
elefind:
hello house,
I'm 30 this year, working, I need a lady for a serious relationship she must reside in Lagos interested lady should contact me on WhatsApp: 08173857040

Well done angry grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Does NO Really Means NO? / Man Causes A Scene In Owerri, Removes His Cloths And Strolls In Underwear:photos / Confession: How I F**ked My Mum Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.