Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

“Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges (20607 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerians Selling Local Rice Twice The Price, As Foreign Rice / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by mecusbosco(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why telling us it happened to your friends when its no news?
biacan:
This is no news........it happen to my friends thank GOD they survived
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by sunepapi14: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
It is God that will help us in this country......
Though the leaders are not helping matters but let us not force our way into fire all because we want to travel abroad.
This is really disheartening........

"The love of money is the root of all evil"................. May God help us.
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by nairavsdollars(f): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awon omo Igbo
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Uyi168: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
This has been going on for a quite a long time now..
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Naziridamos: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
The world on the blink of the end

I weep for humans

God end it at once please.
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Stay in your country where you have a say, you no go hear.

Travel with legit papers you refuse.

It serves them well
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by flyca: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na today? undecided
Was this not exactly what happened during the earlier slave trade era.

It was Africans that went into the inner villages, captured fellow Africans and sold them to Europeans / Americans! For money!

Don't always blame the white man. We are doing and undoing ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by smirn(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
For una mind " so the federal government has not done anything about this since the News surfaced on CNN."
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Selling them is a good idea....they should be feed to the fish...
Someone will just come and promise to get you to Europe by road ...and you will just accept like it just Lagos to Abuja ....that's dumb of them ...I wish them luck sha as for me ....I prefer air than road

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Austinoiz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
When you're desperate to leave NGR at all cost, slavery and inhumane treatment would be options
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by HeyCorleone(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:
the most annoying thing is despite all these warnings and information filtering out of libya
many youths are presently boarding the bus to libya
with the believe that they are smarter and sharper so all these things wont happen to them
i dont pity whatever fate anyone suffers in libya

nigerians no dey hear word

Honestly man. I don't pity anybody involved in any mishap while trying to reach Europe thru the wrong route. .
One doesn't play with fire and expect self pity when they get burnt.

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Tessie01(f): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
I watched it on news today, it was so heart breaking. I saw a girl crying she can't wait to return to Nigeria, the Libyan prisons are very congested with hungry Nigerians,some of them have their organs harvested,its a terrible sight to behold. may God help and save them all
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by cyprex: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
The west in their usual make believe will cry more than the bereaved even when the envisaged/ orchestrated what is happening.
We Africans concurred with them when the plotted their evil device of eliminating Gaddafi.

Rest in peace Colonel, now you have been vindicated and venerated even by your enemies.
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by joenor(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Humm na wa...
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by vioment: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
A country with no dignity, is that one a country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTwzCy0-RTw

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by onatisi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Honestly man. I don't pity anybody involved in any mishap while trying to reach Europe thru the wrong route. .
One doesn't play with fire and expect self pity when they get burnt.

exactly , they know the dangers they are entering , they arent blind ,deaf and dumb
but ppl just feel that God will always save their from their stupid actions .
well goodluck to them
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by johnson232: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is sad...
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by youngbelieve(f): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nawa oo the things pple do to their fellow humans jus for money is quite alarming

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by delishpot: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tomorrow they will say Muslims don't own slaves...

But o, see how Blacks have been selling their Brothers for money? Let me hear any Bagger say he blames only white man for slavery again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by anonimi: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
rafhell:
Crazy world we live in

With a crazy presidiot who labels all of us criminals. shocked embarassed undecided
We are in big trouble with this wretched curse brought upon us by JagaBandit and his All Poverty Congress, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3633741_9jaintrouble_jpeg7d204565e27912ea7b3d41c7e31cf768

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by abdulwassi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
just because he want to have a good life Libya why?
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Alwaysking: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

am fine
Don't let those niggas keep deceiving you, you ain't pretty. tongue
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by onatisi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
delishpot:
Tomorrow they will say Muslims don't own slaves...

But o, see how Blacks have been selling their Brothers for money? Let me hear any Bigger say he blames white man for slavery again.

this issue is simple
simple common sense should tell people that a war torn country is the last place to go as an escape route to Europe
the money they spend on this trip can even get them a visa here in Nigeria ,
secondly , the desert journey itself is enough to discourage any sensible person wishing to embark on the journey
lastly , common sense should tell ppl that before embarking on such journeys , you first have to make inquiries from ppl
if ppl had made enough enquirers , they would have been told the dangers of traveling through the desert to Libya

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by gnykelly(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:

WAS SHE FU@KED. i learnt arabs are savage gist me
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by delishpot: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:

this issue is simple
simple common sense should tell people that a war torn country is the last place to go as an escape route to Europe
the money they spend on this trip can even get them a visa here in Nigeria ,
secondly , the desert journey itself is enough to discourage any sensible person wishing to embark on the journey
lastly , common sense should tell ppl that before embarking on such journeys , you first have to make inquiries from ppl
if ppl had made enough enquirers , they would have been told the dangers of traveling through the desert to Libya

I am talking about the slave market.
They have been dying there without the war sef I wonder wetin Dem dey think when war come join am....

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
as we speak some are enroute agadez via katsina. Zero pity for dem cos der are daft
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by onatisi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
delishpot:

I am talking about the slave market.
They have been dying there without the war sef I wonder wetin Dem dey think when war come join am....
they thought they are smarter and more courageous than others who decided to stay back .
many of them will have their lives wasted before coming back home , by the time they get back to nigeria , they wont even be useful to themselves .
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
I watched a video about this slavery and it was damn heartbreaking. I don't know if I should pity the migrants because the signs are all out there.

Check my signature and order for your quality auto parts today.

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by winnerz: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:

Why is it not news? What is news then? Do you know this piece might save a soul?

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by onatisi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
as we speak some are enroute agadez via katsina. Zero pity for dem cos der are daft
if you tell them to stop and go back , they will fight you and say you are an enemy of their progress that they have prayed to God and God will see them through to italy .
dem no ge hear

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by onatisi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
i have traveled to gabon by sea before and i know what i saw , but there was noone to warn me then about the hazards of the journey , when i got back and was warning ppl not to go , they didnt even look at me for a sec.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests Ritualist In Osun State (Photo) / Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him / N2.9bn Fraud: Jonathan’s Godson, Two Others Jailed Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.