Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

“Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges (20606 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerians Selling Local Rice Twice The Price, As Foreign Rice / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Martin0(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
lies! the picture of the guy in cuffs is from a movie, OP you are a liar! angry

I jus tire for people ooo,a guy told me in my friends viewing centre that they ve a market for selling human's in libya!

I wonder how possible is that?
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Justinlean02(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
This nation is totally doomed, Nigeria, AU and UN just loads of crap
Read More on Libya slavery: http://www.naijxclusive.com/libyan-slavery-the-untold-failure-of-au-un-disturbing-photos/
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Martin0:

I jus tire for people ooo,a guy told me in my friends viewing centre that they ve a market for selling human's in libya!

I wonder how possible is that?
i don't know how possible it is or of it's happening
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Martin0(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
i don't know how possible it is or of it's happening

Hmmmm na wa ooo
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by kechywillz(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's shame to a nation Nigeria,if the government had done what was supposed to be done, Nigerians won't troop enmass to another man's country in search of greener pastures
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
dukie25:
Not one Nigerian was sold into slavery during the last administration.

Badluck always follow Buhari just like his cows follow him anywhere he goes.

sadly this nonsense has been happening for more than a decade..... but let just me remind you that before they were sold into slavery, these migrants were put into ships and sank at the bottom of the Meditteranean sea, and the whole world KNEW about it.

so, let me ask you, which one do you think is best?!?! to die while drowning at sea or be sold into slavery?! IMHO they are both the same.

as i have said countless times, these bastard human traffickers AND the migrants are to be blamed here... and certainly NOT the gov that YOU (Dukie25) and the majority of Nigerians voted in power.
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Lothario(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Good.
Serves the weaklings right.
Sarrki should be exported there ASAP.
Am working on it
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by ArchangeLucifer: 12:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Lothario:
Am working on it

Thank you sir
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by dukie25: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

sadly this nonsense has been happening for more than a decade..... but let just me remind you that before they were sold into slavery, these migrants were put into ships and sank at the bottom of the Meditteranean sea, and the whole world KNEW about it.

so, let me ask you, which one do you think is best?!?! to die while drowning at sea or be sold into slavery?! IMHO they are both the same.

as i have said countless times, these bastard human traffickers AND the migrants are to be blamed here... and certainly NOT the gov that YOU (Dukie25) and the majority of Nigerians voted in power.

Would they travel if the economy was buoyant? How many Americans, South Africans, Saudis do you know perished on the high seas because they were trying to migrate to another country?
How can we exonerate the man (Buhari) whose policies created the economic meltdown?
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by khiaa(f): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Not surprised at all, Africans have been selling other Africans into slavery for centuries but still haven't learned a damn thing. That is how my people got to the United States. I hope they catch the Nigerians and other Africans who are selling people and blow their brains out. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
dukie25:

Would they travel if the economy was buoyant? How many Americans, South Africans, Saudis do you know perished on the high seas because they were trying to migrate to another country?
How can we exonerate the man (Buhari) whose policies created the economic meltdown?

stop writing RUBBISH online.... Buhari (or any other Nigerian president)'s policy is NOT the reason for these migrants to leave (as if they started doing these sahara crossing yesterday). educated yourself on the subject, as Africans have been going through the Sahara desert and dying there (or be drowned during crossing) for more than a DECADE now.

its GREED, and a deluded state of mind, that has these people looking to cut corners and going abroad, thinking that the grass is greener in Europe or the US etc. there are many great countries where these migrants can go to LEGALLY, if Nigeria was indeed the problem.... why didnt they use their money to go to these countries, instead of paying these human traffickers to cross the desert?!?!?!
Re: “Nigerians Selling Fellow Citizens To Libyan Rebels” - Twitter User Alleges by Dwaynyboiy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
♠� Ace in the hole promising to leave you stupefied.

▫Memes�‍� ▫Fastest Finger, Friday✌ ▫Confession Night�▫ Birthday Shout outs �▫Giveaways�▫�WCW-MCM Requests ▫Entrepreneurship Talks �▫Counselling �▫Games� ▫... Click the link below and become an Acer♠
https:///send?phone=2348121980916&text=Hello%20*El_lobo*%20Reffered%20me%20I%20want%20to%20subscribe%20to%20*AceTv*%20status_Updates%20my%20name%20is%20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests Ritualist In Osun State (Photo) / Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him / N2.9bn Fraud: Jonathan’s Godson, Two Others Jailed Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.