Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Send Your Girl Child To School Today. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Send Your Girl Child To School Today. (389 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / This Happened At My Children's School Today / Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Your Girl Child To School Today. by womenabuse: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2017
By Chinedumiwomen

We have heard several cases where the girl child is being denied the right to education. Her right to go to school has been confiscated from her and bestowed it to the boy
child.

read more here
https://chinedumiwomen..com.ng/2017/11/send-your-girl-child-to-school.html#more

Re: Send Your Girl Child To School Today. by aki33: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2017
This is so important. Thank you sharing this. This is a wonderful piece which highlights the pieces which make all of this work. There are lots of pieces in the pie, and more, but in a more homogenous society they have made it work. It would be enlightening for a side piece on the economics of this. THey give a lot to make this happen. Many in this country would not be willing to give so much. Based on all the paper from http://writepaperforme.org/paper-writers/ I am sure there is someone who could illuminate some of those aspects. Compressed wage bands is one. When we lived there in 96-00, doctors were protesting the wages they received for their work. University is covered and so is medical and retirement, however taxes are high. But the trade off? More people are covered and cared for in their society. I am not completely won over, but I see a model that works. And it surely isn't a business model on all fronts. I think that while we were there, some US news system ran a title, the most exclusive club in the world: Finland.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Acceptance Fee 30000payment Guidlines **#30000 / 2 Scholarship Application Will End Tomorrow, However Apply Today / See How To Check 2017 Admission Status On Your Jamb Profile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.