Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) (38935 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
no vex oyin baby.Make we see for one corner.Nor mind my moniker, nah those Pigs/idiots cause am.I go change am cos of u onyin.Hope u aren't from Aba?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Sanchez01: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
uboma:
Our Muslim Hausa Sisters are now voicing out their displeasure at Polygamy.
You beat me to this.

Ironically, their religion supports this the women seem to negate the way of religion. Not sure I would blame the women. As a man whose creed support polygamy, the wise ones should be able to tell the impending danger when they think another wife is their next problem.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
sad embarassed
Onyinye15:

tongue tongue tongue
sad
Onyinye15:

tongue tongue tongue
.But dnt invite any pubs
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
blame islam

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by ICTech: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
OMG
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Edipee(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Too many mad women on the loose.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by daremplus(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
My Brother It Baffles Me O, Men Should Be More Vigilant In Their House Now Than Ever Most Especially You Had A Beef With Your Spouse.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
And the signs are always there before marriage oooo

Anyway I wish them quick recovery
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
No not "what is wrong with women", rather it's " what is wrong with northern women ", I mean it's not like they're new to polygamy...
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
uboma:
They should not forget that their husbands are entitled to more than one wife. As a matter of fact, men are becoming more scarce by the day.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
janellemonae:
Most hausa women hate the whole second wife thing. undecided They are always discussing all sortsa kayan mata concoctions to stop their husbands from bringing in a second wife.
Polygamy is very abnormal to human instinct.

Which is more abnormal? Polygamy or adultery

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hausa boys be consulting their juju bfor doin second wife Mata now Oooooo..
Anobi wey command am no go dey dia to block knife � stab Oooooooo...
Babes no like share kondo Wey carry dem go elastic limit com back ooooooo...
Make Una behave oooo

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by DjAduba(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Old news
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
uboma:

By burning their fellow women? Why didnt she leave the marriage? Death to the biatch

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by theapeman: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thepasserby:
I have a feeling these women should be taken for a sanity test before any guy should think of proposing. In your courtship period, don't just waste your time by telling her all the sweet things in the world. Once in a while, try to act as though you are cheating on her and see her reaction.

With the rate at which things are going, I think marriage is now a death sentence o. First it was stabbing, now its hot water. who knows what's next?

See the photos below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/jealous-wife-pours-hot-water-on-her-husband-and-his-new-wife
thought Islam love sharing penisss with different women undecided

no wonder there are killing there husbands

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
squarelead:
When you marry not only the bone of someone else but the bone of a dog.
. Hahahahah. O boy this ur comment don make throway my money where I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by ReinaFarine: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is bad....

Please if you're gonna be polygamous, be sure you've explained it to all the women you want to marry oh..

And if your wife say she can't share, please don't marry. No be say after I don suffer with you, from your five thousand salary, I dey sell pure water so you go fit use the money buy okada start small business, now something extra don enter pocket you wan come marry small girl make I continue with pure water for head. And amarya wey talk say she no fit work dey enjoy your money. While because me I decide to marry you for love dey chop busheshe kubaiwa and tuwon garri or kuka and tuwon massara. Little halima dey enjoy pizza and chicken.

I'm not for violence oh. And the new wife probably doesn't deserve that but before adding another person into the union, see if she can be one with your first wife. And if your first wife didn't sign up for polygamy, don't try to head of the family your way out of a verbal agreement.

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
kingthreat:

Which is more abnormal? Polygamy or adultery
They're the same thing.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Awaja(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
To me ,promises are made to be kept nor broken, either way,such carnage is absurd.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by gozzlin: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
jacyhelen:
Living imoteb..lMao
Too much mummy movies.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by theapeman: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
uboma:
I'm telling you!

which woman on her normal sense will love sharing her husband peniiss with another woman undecided

now there have started to see that Islam is a bondage religion that suppress women,

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
uzomanny:
Hausa women don de open eye ooo grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That means dem don comot HIJAB be that....
They can now see
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Tonyreal49(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good for them..
The wife try wella
Imagine if a woman has two husband how would we guys feel. Seeing the woman you love getting bleeped by another man..

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by eventsms(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Project topics and materials website for students www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by goodnews777: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
The problem most MUSLIMS men have here is that they can't live with only one or two women. Not enough to satisfy an average muslim. Why these women are now rebellious against Islam is education . Book is haram. Four women for one man is a main attraction in ISLAM. This looks like a revolution on the making. Bleep one woman only or die.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
sho gun laye ni?haha
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wickedness in the heart.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
The slay queens / feminists viewing this thread are all quiet.

Why? grin grin

1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
uboma:

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pavore9:
Shebi Solomon had 700 women,some would say but some men are yet to accept that not all women are comfortable with sharing, if you intend being involved with more than one woman better search carefully for a woman who will accept that because women are now damning what the society will say.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Domestic violence has gradually turned around. Men are now the victims. Women these days, its either they are killing their partners or dragging husbands with other women. How did women suddenly become the predator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors / Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / What The Law Says About Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.