Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) (38934 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by preetyb(f): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good for them both... NOTE... Not every woman can control her jealousy/anger when she sees her husband with another woman.
Warning!!!.... Ladies stay off married men.
Warning!!!.....Men know your wives before you do your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
uzomanny:
Hausa women don de open eye ooo grin
U call this one open eye, wait until u get married u will know what we are passing through.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sunnycliff:
We are fast in nailing the women as dare devils. But to every cause there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Some men are deadlier but silently

You must be raving mad for you to type such trash.

Its pus:ssy nig:gers like you that are the biggest reason why women feel they can do anything to a man and get away with it. What is bad is bad and should be condemned irrespective of the gender.

Please can you explain what cause that could lead to such a wicked act?
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by uboma(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
kingthreat:

You're a cretinous fucktàrd, evil will be done aginst you like that woman did, and the pepetrator will be supported.

The man who sired you and the woman who breastfed and nursed you to this stage are the ones I will blame for your poor upbringing.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
uboma:

The man who sired you and the woman who breastfed and nursed you to this stage are the ones I will blame for your poor upbringing.

Im not going to blame your mother but your father who made you a weak man. Idiota like you
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by theapeman: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
uboma:

Hey,

Let's not go there please.

Always respect the religion and culture of others....
hey!

I'm not a respecter or religion and will always said the truth!

Islam is a religion originated from hell!
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobleking2000(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
All this act of women being violent to men this days is as a result of all this foolish men that keep saying that no matter what a woman does you should not raise your hand on a woman or you will called a beast or wife beater
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm really surprised at northern women, so under there mien looks, there lies evil. I'm so disappointed in them because it is not what i see them to be is what i'm seeing now. I think women should go for periodical check once in a while, including me.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by uzomanny(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
kingsmaila:

U call this one open eye, wait until u get married u will know what we are passing through.

how do you mean by 'what we are passing through'?
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by akon4u: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
women
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Is dis the new trend?
I knw it's absurd but that picture cracked me up.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Nigerian people disgust me so much .just look how wretched the man looks and his going to marry more than one wife. Backwardness forever in Africa. *spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors / Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.