Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? (5704 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex / When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
Anytime i ask my boyfriend for stuff, he gives me instantly but until i ask, he doesnt! i m nt comfortable with that cos i dnt really like to ask for things but how do i let him know witout him thinkin i m for his money? and is it even right for him to behave that way?
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by MissyB1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2010
I don't see any reason why a Lady should ask a man
who isn't her Father/Husband 4 money.  undecided
It's totally up to him if he thinks You deserve a gift. No?
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by sistajay(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
If you no ask you no go get money o, the man no be mind reader!
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by TeeJay6(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2010
why are u always asking sef? u no get parents? or na long throat dey do u ? schioor
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Nautillus(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
[size=15pt]Ask, & you SHALL receive[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
Missy B:

I don't see any reason why a Lady should ask a man
who isnt her Father/Husband 4 money. :-
It's totally up to him if he thinks You deserve a gift. No?

alright, if u say i shudnt ask him and through out dating thru marriage, he never gives anything except i ask, what is the probability that he isnt stingy and wud take care good care of me in marriage?

sista-jay:

If you no ask you no go get money o, the man no be mind reader!

every man knows tht a girl has needs
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2010
Tee_Jay:

why are u always asking sef? u no get parents? or na long throat dey do u ? schioor

Does my father ask for sex or all the other things that guys ask for? so if he wants more, he shud give more!
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by TeeJay6(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cheerie:

Does my father ask for intimacy or all the other things that guys ask for? so if he wants more, he shud give more!
so u are charging for the banging? if so den better make sure he pays before he hammers u den.
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Nautillus(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cheerie:

Does my father ask for s3x or all the other things that guys ask for? so if he wants more, he shud give more!

oohhh,    so what should happen WHEN the gal ask for s3x??    should he expect some kind of Monetary / Gift reward??

Gal, Tsk   Tsk Tsk, why do you guyz always think BOYX owe you for sexxxual satisfaction for the couple
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2010
of course nt, bt lets be serious!

If during the relationship, its nt an issue, how then can i know if he isnt stingy
or if he believes he shud take care of his wife? some men dnt believe so and i dnt want to end up with such!
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by sistajay(f): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Cheerie!

E be like say na daily/weekly/ monthly allowance you want from your man, abeg sit am down and talk it through.
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2010

If during the relationship, its nt an issue, how then can i know if he isnt stingy
or if he believes he shud take care of his wife? some men dnt believe so and i dnt want to end up with such!
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
sista-jay:

@ Cheerie!

E be like say na daily/weekly/ monthly allowance you want from your man, abeg sit am down and talk it through.

yes thats what so that i dnt have to make requests of him, bt my question is how do i talk it over with him so that he doesnt think i am after his money which i know that i am nt after?
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Nautillus(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cheerie:

Wetin give you impression say we no serious??
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by MissyB1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cheerie:

alright, if u say i shudnt ask him and through out dating thru marriage, he never gives anything except i ask, what is the probability that he isnt stingy and wud take care good care of me in marriage?
Babez, in this case, whatchu do is up to You.
Different people, different principles.

Cheerie:

yes thats what  so that i dnt have to make requests of him, bt my question is how do i talk it over with him so that he doesnt think i am after his money which i know that i am nt after?
It's the truth anywayz. You are in 4 his money else, it wouldn't be much of a problem.
He has to give You money b'cuz You both have sèx? Define Prostitution, please.
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Nautillus(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cheerie:

yes thats what  so that i dnt have to make requests of him, bt my question is how do i talk it over with him so that he doesnt think i am after his money which i know that i am nt after?

LWKMD But thats clearly WHAT YOU ARE ASKING, MONEY my dear, you want you BOBO to roger you Steady innit?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by TeeJay6(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
the bottom line is you are not his wife and any decision to spend on you should be voluntary and not a right. That u open leg for him is your own palava afterall he didnt force you and u didnt tell him before hand that there is a charge involved, when you get married then you become his responsibility he needs to spend spend spend until then
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
Shey de money u get am 2 hold 4 u?escheeew, imagine wat u're sayin, just try n hear ursef out.
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by iice(f): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
No she doesn't have to ask all the time.

Though im with Missy B.  Don't know why you should ask undecided
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by tunnytox(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
Its a Nigerian mentality that a boyfriend should give his girl money at all times and look after her. In many other countries this is not the case unfortunately these same Nigerian women will be crying for equality. @Op pls just bear it in mind that if you want to get money like this from your boyfriend you'll be nothing more than one of his properties which he could use at will. Try and be independent!
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by sistajay(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Cheerie

If you no fit talk am, make you text or email your man. Better still ask am when una dey do jiggy jiggy, it is the best time to ask. Everyting you ask for, na yes, yes, yes you go hear from im mouth. Trust Sista-jay on this.
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by TeeJay6(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2010
tunnytox:

Its a Nigerian mentality that a boyfriend should give his girl money at all times and look after her. In many other countries this is not the case unfortunately these same Nigerian women will be crying for equality. @Op pls just bear it in mind that if you want to get money like this from your boyfriend you'll be nothing more than one of his properties which he could use at will. Try and be independent!
My guy u said it all, 100% correct!
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
tunnytox:

i m sorry but thats d way our society is and in our society, the women arent equal at all no matter how much she wants it, take a look at divorce, in other countries, the properties are shared into two and they even sign pre-nuptial agreements bt in naija? a man can just return home and tell his wife to pack out!
By the time he married me and paid a bride price, he took me at his property and i even had to change my name to his, so, ?

yorke:

Shey de money u get am 2 hold 4 u?escheeew, imagine wat u're sayin, just try n hear ursef out.
Excuse me?
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by r231(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
tunnytox:

Correct

sista-jay:

@ Cheerie

If you no fit talk am, make you text or email your man. Better still ask am when una dey do jiggy jiggy, it is the best time to ask. Everyting you ask for, na yes, yes, yes you go hear from im mouth. Trust Sista-jay on this.

LWKMD cheesy smiley

Cheerie:

i m sorry but thats d way our society is and in our society, the women arent equal at all no matter how much she wants it, take a look at divorce, in other countries, the properties are shared into two and they even sign pre-nuptial agreements bt in naija? a man can just return home and tell his wife to pack out!
By the time he married me and paid a bride price, he took me at his property and i even had to change my name to his, so, ?
Excuse me?

i take it you don't mind being a housewife
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by TeeJay6(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cheerie:

so get a life and stop sponging off your bf, that way when you break up with him you life moves on and you are not financially dependent on any man. BE INDEPENDENT!
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2010
Be independent?
Now thats a big laugh!
how many divorced woman in Nigeria do u look with respect on or even the single ladies that are far advanced in marriage
Pls lets be realistic!
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by r231(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^^I tire for you o

you beta no let other independent woman hear you cheesy wink
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by TeeJay6(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cheerie:

Be independent?
Now thats a big laugh!
how many divorced woman in Nigeria do u look with respect on or even the single ladies that are far advanced in marriage
Pls lets be realistic!
with a mentality like yours na wa ooo, look divorce is not the end of the world people move on, i know close family members who were divorced and still found love and respect, remarried with grand children now, so dont make it look like your life revolves round a man, you need to get that mentality outta your mind, you can make it without a man,
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by Cheerie: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2010
i dnt care what independent ladies think, i m nt one!

Ok,are we all saying that even in marriage, the lady is to show independence without depending on her husband for anything? cos she is supposed to be independent and all that?

Now my question is, realistically, even in the white countries, the man still takes care of his home! And if according to those on the part that he isnt supposed to do anything thinks he shouldnt do it now, how do i know if he wud do it in marriage? THATS MY QUESTION
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by TeeJay6(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
very simple is he a responsible man? does he take care of his parents?
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by kitlady02(f): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cheerie:

Does my father ask for intimacy or all the other things that guys ask for? so if he wants more, he shud give more!

in summary his shuld be paying 4 the intimacy, errr. . . . . .if dat were to be a job wat wuld they call it. . .
Re: Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff? by hailtopsy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
i think u re just a poor 'baby', stop running mouth here ok?, he doesn't gimme?? bla bla
Pako!!, no go find work, u don't even have a slight focus to life,
already condemning ur marital life, simple, u got no good head on ur shoulders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Married In School Bt Single @home / Plz Help Me, Am In Love With My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.