Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? (4801 Views)

Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) / Watch: Nigerian Lady Turned A White Man Into A Pet With Rope On His Neck / Have U Ever Turned Down A Girls Proposal ? What Was Her Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Teniolasmart: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Obodo999:

Yes. it is spiritual achievements of overcoming temptation and spiritual purity. But you will never understand.
congratulation

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by MrWondah(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Married women yes. Single ladies Never. I repeat never.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by drnoel: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:
All these guys dah can lie for Africa,oya start coming..

Child
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by SenhorSean(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeah, i did turn down sex request from a naughty gehl cos i had no condom with me. Nd it was l8 @ nyt. I cannot cum n goan kill myself.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
drnoel:

Child

undecided Adult!
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by JONSYN7154: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:

Hmmmm jonsyn,u like dis!!...I've bin around oo jus skul stress,u jus vanished na
I no vanish na. I lost my phone with your phone number. How's jos??
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by captainbangz: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ahhh!!! That na normal thing for my side nah.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
JONSYN7154:
I no vanish na. I lost my phone with your phone number. How's jos??

Jos is as cold as eva!!! Beta do and come back,so that u wee take part in de cold because dis cold no be here at all
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by balaclava: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yep & i can remember it clearly.

Not that I don't want to 'do'
But it's a sin against God who saved me from Sin.

She got so desperate
She told me, "let's just do it and after ask for forgiveness, shebi God will forgive us.

Omo, it dawn on me this is not ordinary
She is pursuing my destiny.

I fled

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by VERDA: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
waywardpikin:

Why do you say back in 2016 like it was 10 years ago? Nigga that was last year meaning that you are 19 this year. That's all I have to contribute to this thread. Carry on.

Lol...why you wicked like this na smiley.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by JONSYN7154: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:

Jos is as cold as eva!!! Beta do and come back,so that u wee take part in de cold because dis cold no be here at all
Ok no wahala. see my signature for my WhatsApp number and send me your phone number ko?
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Danix7(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
waywardpikin:

Why do you say back in 2016 like it was 10 years ago? Nigga that was last year meaning that you are 19 this year. That's all I have to contribute to this thread. Carry on.
u funny gan 4 ur mind u knw my age wen we ar in novemba already
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Obodo999(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:

Not really, jus haven't seen any yet..

You really need to change the types of men you mix with.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2017
youngbelieve:

Not really, jus haven't seen any yet..
have turned down at least 2gals. One called me one night that she wants to com n F. I told her no and hung up. I was so tired of her, I must have F**ked her nothing less than 60 times. She tried calking me back n I stooped picking. Later that night I saw 30something missed calls. I was just felling myself that night. Have never gotten missed call like that from a gal. I was always d one calling grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Yeah Sure! Lot's of times all my life actually.
Last time was this girl that supposedly was a virgin that fell in love and blah blah blah.
She wanted me to take it, i turned it down.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Lol yes I have but dahs after I’ve straffed her before.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by gonkin(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Yes several time cuz i hate prostitutes.
But many times i have also regretted my actions. I never tot i would turn down a girl cuz growing up i could screw anything. But now we selecting. U know what annoys me is a weakness. Turned down a gorgeous plantain cuz first 2nd 3rd 4 time we did it we were lucky to go 6mins but she always wants it but i never get close to ejaculation so i started turning her down. Its always for a reason. Like sex stamina, neatness.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by gonkin(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Yes several time cuz i hate prostitutes.
But many times i have also regretted my actions. I never tot i would turn down a girl cuz growing up i could screw anything. But now we selecting. U know what annoys me is a weakness. Turned down a gorgeous plantain cuz first 2nd 3rd 4 time we did it we were lucky to go 6mins but she always wants it but i never get close to ejaculation so i started turning her down. Its always for a reason. Like sex stamina, neatness.
I really hate turning down sex cuz i imagine how the girl would feel. But theres a difference between sex and smash. Its happens especially when u turn down sex offer from ur ex. Her new guy doesn't satisfy her like u do and dates him at the same time fU(KS you. Cuz she likes you d!ck stamina. Thank God for the gift of sexual satisfaction.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Simple!

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
raylord:
have turned down at least 2gals. One called me one night that she wants to com n F. I told her no and hung up. I was so tired of her, I must have F**ked her nothing less than 60 times. She tried calking me back n I stooped picking. Later that night I saw 30something missed calls. I was just felling myself that night. Have never gotten missed call like that from a gal. I was always d one calling grin

Ha!!! Baba I cut cap for you ooo,,,de girl sef na horse ni!!!!!she no de taya ne!
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obodo999:

You really need to change the types of men you mix with.

Aiit!! Will take dat into consideration
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by greencard: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Its not new thing to me

Sex is not a trophy.
Back in campus.. I turned Down 2 room mates simultaneously. Guess they bet on who would succeed. Awon werey deh want to logo mi, ogo to ti to emi nikan lo Tele cheesy

Infact I'm no alien to such advances.. Some of my friends back then said I am a fool but I ain't gonna fall for some expensive sex that look cheap(let the reader beware)

..one even find me come house for night..i had to use my last card go watch arsenal vs Bayern Munich even if I know arsenal will lose just to get me out of d house so she can leave .

I ain't a sex freak.. Its just a natural something.

Funny thing is some of them hated me after I turn them down.. Na NYSC own worse pass . You don't wanna hear it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Woman Biting Or Kissing Her Man / Lady Who Wants To Get Chocked During Sex Got Funny Responses / Voluptuous Bodyguard Used By Kogi State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.