Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul (22156 Views)

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Except My friend Barcanista, he is just a political ' juggernut' cool
grin grin grin

Politics no be noise for Nairaland na

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by miqos03: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
na waoh
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by free2ryhme: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
One of the leading media influencers on twitter, who had been supporting PDP since 2012, has dumped the party for the APC.

Unlike Atiku who cross carpeted to PDP, Mr. Aye Dee, as he is known on twitter, did not say, he was just resigning from PDP, but stated he was back to his party, he helped built.

Trust, PDP supporters, it has been a whole day of wailing, cursing and gnashing of teeth, since he made the announcement.
However, Mr. Aye dee who seemed determined to project his new party, did not waste time in throwing tantrums with the grieving supporters of the now rival party(PDP), went ahead in series of tweets to highlight the achievements of APC under administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin

This was a man, who just last week, was lambasting Buhari, APC and their supporters...In fact i still have a screen shot of a tweet, where he swore that Buhari had died in London and secretly buried there grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/934503531196895232

see as dem dey change political party like say na menstruation pad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by HeyCorleone(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
PDP, APC and the rest are just same wine in different bottles.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by thunder74(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
With his support for Gej in 2015, Jonathan lost. My mind is telling me that history is about to be repeated in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by michoim(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wise and smart decision. Go ahead bro...
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
PDP yuuut how market? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Politcal Prostitutes in Nigeria keep democracy a bad name.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
seunmsg:

Barcanista is my friend so i will resist the attempt to come down very hard on him. He is a young man who is in a hurry to climb the political ladder and hence, he keeps making avoidable mistakes.
There is actually no system for political growth in Nigeria. A lot of people that started on Social media have remained in social media for almost a decade. For one to have strong standing, he has to do the unthinkable- Like they say, "all is fair in love and war". I am not comfortable in being known as "TonyeBarcanista of Nairaland", I believe I have a lot to offer and will do ALL I can within the ambit of the law to make my mark- seriously, IT IS WORKING! In fact, with the level I am now, I can't go to ANY party or Camp without discussing interest grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I am carrying lots of youths along cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Kobicove(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
This comment is savage..."His boss Musiliu just moved so the America based dishwasher followed suit" shocked
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
He is a nobody grin

APC zombies are looking for ways to divert attention from loosing top shuts financers like Atiku and others.
APC zombies looking for what to consoling themselves grin
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Dollabiz: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by newfound2012: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
in a country where political parties don't have any distinguishing principal, such frequent decamping and "encamping" is expected.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by 1miccza: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
And this is supposed to be news?? He has been an APC person all through , this BMC people una just like to dey create rubbish tension to score points wey nor dey.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by seunmsg(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

There is actually no system for political growth in Nigeria. A lot of people that started on Social media have remained in social media for almost a decade. For one to have strong standing, he has to do the unthinkable- Like they say, "all is fair in love and war". I am not comfortable in being known as "TonyeBarcanista of Nairaland", I believe I have a lot to offer and will do ALL I can within the ambit of the law to make my mark- seriously, IT IS WORKING! In fact, with the level I am now, I can't go to ANY party or Camp without discussing interest grin grin grin

I wish you well but you really need to be a little more consistent. You change sides too often and that may count against you eventually. Build your brand along strong political principles and ideologies and remain consistent to your ideals. When people can identify you with a set of ideals, principles, political affiliation etc, they will take you more serious. But when you allow political breeze to blow you around as politics dictates, nobody will take you serious. You will be seen as a noisemaker who stands for nothing and falls for everything that brings money to his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by PointZerom: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Zero loyalty!

APC supporters knows how to welcome those they once called criminals in PDP.

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Okoyeeboz: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pvibe007:

Most useless thread I have ever seen. When fools and even a notable tribalistic MOD tries to console themselves.
They ban you if you speak the truth, I just hope Nairaland doesn't turn to Yorubaland due to the misguiding of some Oniranu ppl cum staff.....
This is the 7th time am hearing people criticize the forum calling it an instrument of hate! Well fools will always be fools , Kpata kpata Dey ban you, forgetting that one Primary school Student in China Na hack and fold the forum.
Kwantinue! Waiting for another man as usual! As long as Myd*** is there as the chief tribalistic it's definitely a ban. Thunder !

Chai, e really pain this piglet o! Even his posts are illogical, incoherent and insensible.

Oya, stop talking rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Mufasa27(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:
Ay Dee is more valuable than Atiku
Na so!!
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by PointZerom: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:
Ay Dee is more valuable than BUHARI

FIXED
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Pvibe007: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=Okoyeeboz post=62763911]

Chai, e really pain this piglet o! Even his posts are illogical, incoherent and insensible.

[/quote

And who is this slowpoke quoting his father?
Bro bounce and play with your mates .... Them they talk even cockroach too they talk. Ogbeni shift!

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by PointZerom: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I am carrying a lot of youths along in my Jumpology system of politics....... we don hear.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by mpowa(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na these people gangan dey chop nigerian politics, every other persons na wailer, either you're wailing for APC or PDP, because at the end of the day...How is your Bank AKANT?!
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by idu1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by PointZerom: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Stale

1 Like

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
seunmsg:

I wish you well but you really need to be a little more consistent. You change sides too often and that may count against you eventually. Build your brand along strong political principles and ideologies and remain consistent to your ideals. When people can identify you with a set of ideals, principles, political affiliation etc, they will take you more serious. But when you allow political breeze to blow you around as politics dictates, nobody will take you serious. You will be seen as a noisemaker who stands for nothing and falls for everything that brings money to his pocket.
That's where you get it wrong.

I don't make NOISE, I get involved. Money is out of it. In fact, lots of people subscribed to me because I don't put money at the forefront.

What I do is symple, get into the system, get my niche and recognition and the system (not necessarily individuals) will reward me.

Meanwhile, each step I take, I don't take alone! I consult widely and I move with people who understand the vision.

Our re-entry into PDP did not come through Social Media, it was due to the intervention of Senior stakeholders in the party and after agreeing on some terms (Interest is key).

Meanwhile, you may be wondering who the people are, but you'd know them with time. A lot of them are on this forum though...

Let me add that a lot of people are on Nairaland, Whatsapp groups, Facebook and Twitter wailing and trolling profusely, but the main players are the ones that still make the decision and will always have their way... We are interested in being part of the major players, any strategy we employ is 100% welcomed as long as they are within the ambit of the law.

I am not interested in patronising people, I am after building an empire! Those who aligns are welcome, those who doesn't will be respected and those who want to hate will be ignored
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by heywhytech1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
You trust any politician at your on peril , they are all the same even the self acclaimed saint Buhari share nothing different from the rest of them.

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mr Aye Dee is a Smart Man.. he knows that fighting for the common man is misplaced priorities.. fight for yourself and your family grin grin
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by belindar: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why is he? Someone who doesn’t even have a voters card not to talk of his supporters. Even which supporters did he have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate to screen Buhari’s nominees Thursday / (PICTURES) Nigerian Army Punishment / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.