Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul (22155 Views)

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by ItsTutsi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
pathetic deluded fool!! this ipob jew is looking for a way to save face,very disgusting and disgruntled set of people..they never know what they want,bunch of two face delusional set of people..they have no choice than to vote and support a northerner they love to hate in 2019,I thought it was seccesion or no election in Abia state!?! grin cheesy..3rd class citizen don't have a say in Nigeria's politics,it's funny how they are supporting atiku,a northerner..the pigdiot cownu has doped you again like your coward OJUKWU
Jolar101:
He is a nobody grin

APC zombies are looking for ways to divert attention from loosing top shuts financers like Atiku and others.
APC zombies looking for what to consoling themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by toprealman: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
APC will deal with him don't worry. Ask Atiku if in doubt.....the guy is a hustler.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:

Thank you able leader
BMC stalwarts spotted
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by frugal(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
He has bills to pay. Nothing from PDP. He must eat.

I listen to some of these people speak, and all I see every time are opportunists.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by denko(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Unfortunately anybody he supports looses election. He was a buhari supporter till 2015 then he switch to Gej
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by JAWBONE(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
I hope NgeneUkwenu does not commit suicide if things go the other way in 2019
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by spartacus11(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
One of the leading media influencers on twitter, who had been supporting PDP since 2012, has dumped the party for the APC.

Unlike Atiku who cross carpeted to PDP, Mr. Aye Dee, as he is known on twitter, did not say, he was just resigning from PDP, but stated he was back to his party, he helped built.

Trust, PDP supporters, it has been a whole day of wailing, cursing and gnashing of teeth, since he made the announcement.
However, Mr. Aye dee who seemed determined to project his new party, did not waste time in throwing tantrums with the grieving supporters of the now rival party(PDP), went ahead in series of tweets to highlight the achievements of APC under administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin

This was a man, who just last week, was lambasting Buhari, APC and their supporters...In fact i still have a screen shot of a tweet, where he swore that Buhari had died in London and secretly buried there grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAyeDee/status/934503531196895232

We know dem. D same people dat hav been spare heading d propaganda and lies against APC, will be d once dat will defend d party

So Mr Aye Dee right all ur wrong
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by spartacus11(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Theakthedream:
Tonyebarcanister, is the worst of them all.. That guy can change political parties 20 times a year..
The sad thing is that he always join the party that would even lost the election..

Hope he his not supporting APC now ohhhhhh

We can pay him to decamp to Apga

1 Like

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by spartacus11(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bede2u:
Considering that this so call media influencer could not stop the defeat of pdp in 2015, i say this is nonsense undecided
Its infact possible that who ever this serial loser supports loses. Other people who I would like to see leave PDP are Tonyebarcanista and Fani Kayode. We dont need unstable people anymore

Like this post to support Atiku

As long as dey decamp d lies against APC will reduce
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by spartacus11(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
policy12:
If only we knew..

Lol
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by spartacus11(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
HeyCorleone:
PDP, APC and the rest are just same wine in different bottles.

Will u support us now
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by spartacus11(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
thunder74:
With his support for Gej in 2015, Jonathan lost. My mind is telling me that history is about to be repeated in 2019.

If na so, we will send him back
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by spartacus11(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jolar101:
He is a nobody grin

APC zombies are looking for ways to divert attention from loosing top shuts financers like Atiku and others.
APC zombies looking for what to consoling themselves grin

We want to reduce d vote of pdp in SW as much as possible

I hope other militant group in SS will start decamping too,
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Cannonleo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
And they say, the Youth should be given a chance to rule Nigeria? grin grin grin
on this post , I agree with you unfortunately

We are not ready
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Organizer111222(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
This guy blocked me on twitter cos of PDP hmmm cant stop laughing
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

We want to reduce d vote of pdp in SW as much as possible

I hope Boko haram group in NE will also votes against APC!
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
ItsTutsi:
pathetic deluded fool!! this ipob jew is looking for a way to save face,very disgusting and disgruntled set of people..they never know what they want,bunch of two face delusional set of people..they have no choice than to vote and support a northerner they love to hate in 2019,I thought it was seccesion or no election in Abia state!?! grin cheesy..3rd class citizen don't have a say in Nigeria's politics,it's funny how they are supporting atiku,a northerner..the pigdiot cownu has doped you again like your coward OJUKWU

Obama that supported this terrorists APC political party, was he from the north

Stop being zombie and animal in the zoo.

We peace loving Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra, have freedom and rights to determine our allergen. We are boycotting all the corrupt and buying votes of Nigeria elections process in Biafraland.

You got that? Go die with your hatred for IPOB.

Nonsense.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
ItsTutsi:

We peace loving Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra, have freedom and rights to determine our allergen. We are boycotting all the corrupt and buying votes of Nigeria elections process in Biafraland.

Nonsense zombie Nigeria limited.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by ItsTutsi(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2017
if we are animals in a zoo,ur mom most be the bitch !!,freedom and rights my ass,u had no any other choice after being doped by pigdiot cownu,bitter pill to swallow..
Jolar101:

Nonsense zombie Nigeria limited.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
ItsTutsi:
if we are animals in a zoo,ur mom most be the bitch !!,freedom and rights my ass,u had no any other choice after being doped by pigdiot cownu,bitter pill to swallow..

Are you saying that your mum is a bitch?
APC has brainwashed you to a point of having no respect for your mum.

May anti zombies serums fall on you.

Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by dokunbam(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
When you know the truth and you will be set free
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by ItsTutsi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
and us that u called "animals in a zoo" is that what ur mother thought u as respect
Jolar101:

Are you saying that your mum is a bitch?
APC has brainwashed you to a point of having no respect for your mum.

May anti zombies serums fall on you.
Re: Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
ItsTutsi:
and us that u called "animals in a zoo" is that what ur mother thought u as respect

You are under APC's vultures eggs influence, but you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.