Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. (17130 Views)

4 Categories Of Documents Required For The Npower Physical Verification Exercise / ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Primusinterpares(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

Your physical verification would commence at your selected State/LGA of residence.
thanks
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Welcomme: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng, pls can I use my statement of result cuz my certificate is not ready?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by phiszo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

You are welcome.

Please, what about those that want to change state of residence?
npowerng

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by benitwater(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
npower,what of we that were selected last year but missed the verification exercise
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by benitwater(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

You are welcome.

what of we that were selected last year but missed the verification exercise
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
zealed64:
@npowerng

You would receive a notification, When your issue has been resolved,

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Emmanuel0503:
Those who have changed the state of resident can they use the new place as their state, if they can produce their nepa bill

Pls can somebody help me out with this question

Please note: Physical verification would commence at your selected Place of residence.

Details on your physical verification would be communicated to you later.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by phiszo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
phiszo:

Please, what about those that want to change state of residence?
npowerng
npowerng
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Justicealh3(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

Physical verification for N-build has been concluded.

N-Build, there is the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and hardware/software.

Am apply for N'Software then and now I didn't get the message what do I need to do? Pls.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Ejieke(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

You would receive a notification, When your issue has been resolved,

Thank you for your patience.

Sir, below is a screenshot of a Congratulatory text message I received from npower against nBuild 2016. I was subsequently asked to disregard and since then no further directive has been communicated to me. I have also visited the NOA of my LGA, my name was not on the verifying list, thanks for your expected directive

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Teawhy2011: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
this mesg is only for 2016 applicants that that received congratulatory mesg frm npower in june 12 of this yr that they av been selected frm 2016 waiting list
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by javacompgeek: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is what I get when I check with my phone no on the site

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
npower, it there any mean of confirming the state of residence one chose during verification.

Incase, one couldnt ascertain the state of residence, due to rush registration, so.couldnt pen it down.

please it will be very much appreciated, if npower can send an sms or email notifying one about the verification venue or LGA verification centre.

Thanks
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by jpilata(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good day Npower. please,is first school leaving certificate needed because I don't have it.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by jpilata(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good day Npower. please, what is the meaning of residence permit of LGA.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Mike4S: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2016 applicant,
You are to partake in the Physical Verification Exercise between December 4th-14th.
#NPowerNG
My problem is that I tried checking if I made the list, and the display message was that my BVN does not match.
What should I do?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by AutosBay(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
@ Mike 4s ] if you were sent that sms, personally, then you have been pre-selected kindly get your documents ready for physical verification congratulations once again
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by AutosBay(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
jpilata:
Good day Npower. please,is first school leaving certificate needed because I don't have it.
from waec upwards
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by AutosBay(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
jpilata:
Good day Npower. please, what is the meaning of residence permit of LGA.
if you reside in Lagos just do lassra, or look for any evidence showing you reside in that local government area, maybe your utility bill, PHCN, waste bill, water rate etc
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by princess100(f): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2017
plz I observed u don't answer this question, plz trow more light on this.. when u said the 2016 applicants, are the ones who missed their physical verification included? what of the 2016 who did verification but were recorded absent due an error or so....
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by jpilata(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2017
AutosBay:
from waec upwards
thanks
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by princess100(f): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Npower when u talk of bvn print out, can a bvn identity card be used, BC I have the plastic id given by my bank, wt my name nd bvn no on it...
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by jpilata(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2017
AutosBay:
if you reside in Lagos just do lassra, or look for any evidence showing you reside in that local government area, maybe your utility bill, PHCN, waste bill, water rate etc
thanks very much.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by miniziter(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2017
amanze2020:
2019 presidential elections is fast approaching, and unemployed graduates as well as Nigerians in general are not happy with the ruling party. Federal government should be advised to pre-select all the BVN verified 2017 applicants for N-power programme. Paying #30,000 by the number of applicants for 2 years (total of not more than #100 billion every month) is not a big deal. FG should prepare an N-Power emergency/poverty eradication bill to National Assembly for approval. Oil price is rising in the international market and it will continue to rise. #FGthinksmart. Please anybody that come across this comment, kindly share on every social media until it gets to the highest office of the country.

How do you expect mE to share what I don't understand?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2017
Justicealh3:
Am apply for N'Software then and now I didn't get the message what do I need to do? Pls.

Communication would be provided in due time,

Stay tuned to the Npower Official social media channels for news and updates.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Dammie199(f): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
npowerng:

Communication would be provided in due time,

Stay tuned to the Npower Official social media channels for news and updates.

@ Npower, please kindly send us SMS for the local government that our physical verification would take place because most of us have forgotten the local government area that we fill during the application process in 2016
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
princess100:
plz I observed u don't answer this question, plz trow more light on this.. when u said the 2016 applicants, are the ones who missed their physical verification included? what of the 2016 who did verification but were recorded absent due an error or so....

We contacted some applicant via SMS from the 2016 awaiting list.
The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applican
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by dejt4u(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday / 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. / Tricky Interview Questions That Most Jobseekers Fail To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.