Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (49342 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Hades2016(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Africans too da over do something .... All God need is your clean heart ... Mumu like you
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Meroto: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Life sha....... Good and nice one dear
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Krystalzkris(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some people are mad sha
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by jashar(f): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dumb for herself....

Who send am message?

undecided
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Tedassie(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Still doesn't mean you'll make Heaven. Dey whine yourself
Pls, do well to read Ephesians 2:4-6. Thank you
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by asawanathegreat(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
She is hurting her self d more, that will not even separate her from going to hell
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by alt3r3g0: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Even the pastor that had a skull tattoo did not go this extreme.
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
i wonder who she is trying so hard to convince undecided
herself? social media? me? them? or.....? grin

i suspect she may be BIPOLAR!
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Bayozomomamae: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Still doesn't mean you'll make Heaven. Dey whine yourself
Over whining sef
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
How about all the fornication you indulged in? Can you restore your puna to the carry-come state?

Such extremism. Old things have passed. All things have become new. It is not about outward adornment .The transformation comes from the renewing of the mind and not the renewal of the skin.
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by rhonard(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jackson042:

If I see something that's not right, i'll say my mind... like wise if that thing is right.

And if it were her bare boobs & ass that she posted or she just wore a bra & pants, i'll speak against it... BUT if it was MODERATELY shown, i might say... nice figure & some other complements...

But you don't come online & starting showing everyone that you're born again by burning yourself with an electric iron & cutting off your flesh...

Instead, let your works speak for you... let those who you've influenced positively speak for you...

What happened to just going to a tattoo parlor & have the tattoo cleaned? Isn't that where the tattoo was drawn?

I'm happy for her quite alright... I'm just stating the obvious
so you mean, you should never let the world know about your rightful change? because am not getting you
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by rhonard(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
solochris:
My sister, what if you have been disvirgined before accepting Christ, pls what will you now do to your punana
just asking oo
what does disv*rgin has to do with giving you life to Jesus??

Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by rhonard(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
agborodun:
she is not doing this for Jesus
are you a judge? or you Jesus brother or sister?
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by cold(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
donstan18:
You are simply pissed because she announced and publicized it, but had it been she posted an erotic picture of her boobs and ass on media, your type will be quick to click LIKE, DM her and comment " wow! wow! wow! wow!" like an ambulance.
Just be happy for her, If possible...For no reason!
Be happy for someone committing self harm? This is a joke right? Or are you seriously suggesting you're happy she did this?
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Elxandre(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
This woman is dangerous, and a potential extremist!

Any sane man would avoid her!

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
This religion bullshiit is still winning cry cry cry
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by kingxsamz(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
I think it's paint
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Barzinime(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
I want to believe the pastor as collected their brains as tithe
PearlStreet:
She must be attending The Lord's Chosen Church.
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Icon79(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
It is. The Bible says "If anyone is in Christ, s/he is a new creation. Old things have passed away, all things have become new."
Being born again is a spiritual transformation. She doesn't need to cut off anything once God has put the Holy Spirit in her.

However, if she really did this thing out of her love for Jesus Christ then she'll definitely receive her reward on the last day.

O pari

Topeh09:
Ignorance
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Icon79(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
I would rather be mad for Jesus then be sane for you, Mrs Chubby shocked

O pari

Krystalzkris:
Some people are mad sha
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Martin0(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
i wonder who she is trying so hard to convince undecided
herself? social media? me? them? or.....? grin

i suspect she may be BIPOLAR!

Hahahahahaah " manic depression"gringrin
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Smooyis(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
solochris:
My sister, what if you have been disvirgined before accepting Christ, pls what will you now do to your punana
just asking oo

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by SuccessStores: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is religion extremist at its peak.
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Jackson042: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
rhonard:
so you mean, you should never let the world know about your rightful change? because am not getting you

See.... you don't need to announce to the world that you are born again...

Instead, let people speak on your behalf... Convert people... bring the lost sheeps back to Jesus (The Shepard)

Emulate Jesus through your life... and people will know by themselves that you are truly born again...

No need to start posting up & down that you have decided to cut off your flesh because you are born again...

The Bible says "For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you." That's Matthew 10 verse 20...

In other words, it's not you who speak by posting on social media that you'll cut off your flesh... but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you by emulating Him & living a righteous life...
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jackson042:

If I see something that's not right, i'll say my mind... like wise if that thing is right.

And if it were her bare boobs & ass that she posted or she just wore a bra & pants, i'll speak against it... BUT if it was MODERATELY shown, i might say... nice figure & some other complements...

But you don't come online & starting showing everyone that you're born again by burning yourself with an electric iron & cutting off your flesh...

Instead, let your works speak for you... let those who you've influenced positively speak for you...

What happened to just going to a tattoo parlor & have the tattoo cleaned? Isn't that where the tattoo was drawn?

I'm happy for her quite alright... I'm just stating the obvious
i'm totally with you my brother.
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by samsam2019: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na her type de stab man to death
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
donstan18:
You are simply pissed because she announced and publicized it, but had it been she posted an erotic picture of her boobs and ass on media, your type will be quick to click LIKE, DM her and comment " wow! wow! wow! wow!" like an ambulance.

Just be happy for her, If possible...For no reason!

u are crazy someone using an unsterilized sharp object to inflict harm on her self cos of religion
.....what if she gets infection and has to amputate her hand....and u say we should be happy for her ...u need to be pscho analyzed cos it is obvious u re insane

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Dackrapper(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
End time born again,
hahaha
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by olawapaxy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]Hmmmmm........direct ticket 2 heaven grin
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by debspauly(f): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
fool!
Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
How would she clear all the pricks that entered her pussssy and the mouths that sucked her breasts for yearssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
lolz and how does that make her serious pple can go so extreme and can lead others astray,why would she do that?god help your children o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." / Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.