Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (43531 Views)

How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / How Much Did You Save In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by talk214: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
kelvinhilton:
Am all set, going into mini importation. What I need now is a mentor.
Here is my number (09095233878)
WhatsApp only!!! Thanks.

Is better you use this guy as he have what you need to succeed.
I can also mentor you but am new. just started in Dec. and have made over 900k profits.
But, the guy will help you achieve that
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by kelvinhilton(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2018
talk214:

I can also mentor you but am new. just started in Dec. and have made over 900k profits.
Thanks bro.
Wouldn't mind your help too.two heads are better than one.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by iamimporter: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2018
talk214:

Some info marketers are so funny. why are you just like this, still responding to your thread you cant fool everybody here and if you want to deny me i have a proof.

Mind you dont play prank on me, i already caught you.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by eben123(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Tonybills:
please, i have an account with jumia and konga. how will i be able to list my products there for sale. have not seen a place to register as a seller . thanks
Go to sellercenter. to register
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by eben123(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2018
Tonybills:
please, i have an account with jumia and konga. how will i be able to list my products there for sale. have not seen a place to register as a seller . thanks
Go to sellercenter dot jumia dot com dot ng to register
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by eben123(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Procurement Service..
I can help you buy from 1688 or taoboa at a small fee.. All you do is to send me the link to what you wanna buy and I will get back to you with your quotation and my service fee.... I can also pay your suppliers for you... Wechat payment only
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
eben123:
Procurement Service..
I can help you buy from 1688 or taoboa at a small fee.. All you do is to send me the link to what you wanna buy and I will get back to you with your quotation and my service fee.... I can also pay your suppliers for you... Wechat payment only

What's your company Name and is it a registered one?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 5:10am On Mar 24, 2018
MONEY doesn't discriminate, it work for Old, Young, Black, White, Brown, and Gray once employ into use.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Good Evening friends
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Happy Easter
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by adejo007(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2018
[/b]Scam Alert Scam Alert!!! [b]
Hi fellow mini importers, I want to bring to your attention my encounter with Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet logistics, Lagos. I forwarded 8 items for delivery and paid upfront about 3 weeks ago. Already, some of the buyers have messaged me that they have gotten their goods but the rogue has refused to pay me. I have been calling him but he is not picking up my calls. Please, to avoid being scammed I advise you to stay away from this thief. After spending alot to buy, ship and advertise the goods on facebook this guy is with holding my money. Please I need your advice on what to do and suggestions for a reliable logistics company. Thanks. Attached below is the pic of the thief.

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by top4: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Very nice
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by planetx13: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2018
adejo007:
Hi fellow mini importers, I want to bring to your attention my encounter with Mr[b]Johnson Edache, Skynet logistics, Lagos[/b][b][/b]. I forwarded 8 items for delivery and paid upfront about 3 weeks ago. Already, some of the buyers have messaged me that they have gotten their goods but the rogue has refused to pay me. I have been calling him but he is not picking up my calls. Please, to avoid being scammed I advise you to stay away from this thief. After spending alot to buy, ship and advertise the goods on facebook this guy is with holding my money. Please I need your advice on what to do and suggestions for a reliable logistics company. Thanks. Attached below is the pic of the thief.

Why not just go to his office?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
adejo007:
Hi fellow mini importers, I want to bring to your attention my encounter with Mr Johnson Edache, Skynet logistics, Lagos. I forwarded 8 items for delivery and paid upfront about 3 weeks ago. Already, some of the buyers have messaged me that they have gotten their goods but the rogue has refused to pay me. I have been calling him but he is not picking up my calls. Please, to avoid being scammed I advise you to stay away from this thief. After spending alot to buy, ship and advertise the goods on facebook this guy is with holding my money. Please I need your advice on what to do and suggestions for a reliable logistics company. Thanks. Attached below is the pic of the thief.

You supposed to go to his office and find out what's wrong the story might be different ooooo
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by KceeK: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Boss, them go pay you. Please kindly take off that post. I use skynet logistics. In as much as they do delay payment after delivery. I have had bad and good time with them. You can as well PM me for my own personal experience with them.
adejo007:
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by adejo007(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
KceeK:
Boss, them go pay you. Please kindly take off that post. I use skynet logistics. In as much as they do delay payment after delivery. I have had bad and good time with them. You can as well PM me for my own personal experience with them.
Yes I have; waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by KceeK: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
I have replied.
adejo007:

Yes I have; waiting for your reply.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by obawolea(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2018
That Legaldeal of a guy is a scammer.
He scammed me of #22000 for Bluetooth car scanner

He's always been sending whatzapp message to me for over a year.

So I decided to make use of his service.

Since February till now, I've got nothing.
He doesn't pick calls nor reply messages

What I know is no one does that with me and go scotfree. He'd pay for it with something valuable to him.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by chikeorji123(m): 4:58am On Apr 09, 2018
So that company are scammers?..
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
chikeorji123:
So that company are scammers?..
Far from it
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by techerand: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
You Are Doing a Great Here. @webme
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
techerand:
You Are Doing a Great Here. @webme

uwc
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Am starting a new topic soon. Is all about the best and top selling problem solving products on health niche that people are hungry to buy and you can get it right here in Nigeria.
Watch out.......

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
How is weekend.......
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
KLDick:
WORK WITH A SUCCESSFUL GHOSTWRITING AGENCY AND GET PAID!

Nigeria has got talent, and there's no denying that. I've been privileged (and what a pleasure it has been!) to work with some fantastic writers in this country. If they are here, why not give them (some of them) the platform or collaborate with them to get rich together rather than take the riches elsewhere. It is on this basis I offer my hand in a healthy working relationship.

Indicate your interest with your work samples and get a chance to write fictional writings, sales copy, advertorials, PG rated contents and other highly creative and complex writings, after which you will get paid handsomely (Please, don't contact if you can't write this high-level complex kind of writing. And provide your sample when applying.) Get paid up to N5 per word! If I'm not mistaken, that's N5000 for just 1000 words. If I was the one presented this offer, I would bite the presenter's hand off!

What's more, you get to receive payment as soon as your job is approved which doesn't take more than few hours or one or two days (when the client is very slow with his/her response) after you make your delivery. You work with a ghostwriter who is friendly and considerate.

There's also no stealing of intellectual property. I'm a veteran in this business. And although while this is difficult for you to prove, I can pay you a percentage of your total payment on a project in advance so that you can have peace of mind.

Enough said. Get in touch straight away in your numbers; there is a job for everyone!

FEATURES:
Timely payment
Trusted agency
Up to N5 per word (but you will have to prove your worth)
Healthy working relationship
You can opt out any time
Very simple

Okay
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2018
Today is another opportunity to write yesterday’s wrong. Today is another chance to start afresh and today is another avenue to be better than yesterday. Happy New Month to you all..........
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2018
What I had figured out myself after struggling in network marketing, was not just to learn how to identify the best people to recruit, but also how to find and target the people who would be most excited, positive and open to looking at an opportunity by leveraging the internet!

Do you want to join my network marketing team?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by sunnypek(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2018
Pls, what products are on ground to focus this season
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2018
sunnypek:
Pls, what products are on ground to focus this season

Go for health products like weight lose and infertility.
Good example is sliming tea
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2018
The smartest way to make money is to sell what people are hungry to get

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK / Ten Facts To Note About Polaris Bank / [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.