Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) (30484 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
historyworld030:
It seems you are deaf.
In order to be at the same level as the person you are talking to, you need to provide historical documents !
Writen notes of people who claim to have seen historical documents is insufficient. You need to show the documents yourself, just like I did !
And stop with the stories, just provide historical documents. Anybody can make up a story. And you have already tried to hoodwink me with a fake map.

lol Yoruba culture and history is well known. You are the one claiming we never existed before 200yrs ago when we came from thin air. Provide historical documents na grin

All those links I gave you are evidences. Acedemia is a research website and you can't just post junk there. I've given you history of what Yorubas were busy doing when you claimed we were under Benin rule. Now give me a link of your own claims. If you don't give a link I won't reply your mention.

At this point it's either I get a link to your written text on how Benin kingdom ruled Yoruba people or good night.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Benin Kingdom conquered and ruled over eastern Yorubaland even down to Iwo in osun state... Is this even a debate?... THIS IS FACT!

And I did not add Lagos because Eko was and it is still Edo territory

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jaideyone:

BTW something tells me the Benin people you are referring to are the Dahomey who attacked egba and lost. those are the current Benin republic people which is very different from the Benin people from current Edo state.
Oh, Jesus Christ, I missed this very ignorant comment from this fraudster.
For your information, mr fraud, the country currently being called Benin Republic wasn't called so until the 1970's in which Dahomey renamed itself after the Benin Kingdom ! (Rather than after your mythical "oyo empire"wink
There is no possible confusion in history about the Benin Kingdom and the Benin republic given that the Benin Republic bares that name only since the 1970's.
I am just wondering if "yoruba" people have shame at all.
How many times must I correct you before you realize that you are not intelligent enough for this subject.
I surprised you trying to bring in a fake map and still you didn't feel ashamed.
By the way, how come there is a bight of Benin and no "Bight of oyo" ?
You claim oyo was so great yet no historical documents acknowledge that, europeans who came to trade never talked about any "oyo empire".
The british who came to fight didn't meet any "oyo-empire" to fight with.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
As someone said these "yoruba" guys are really shameless.
How can you catch a person pants down and then the person comes back as if nothing happened, and the same thing repeats itself again and again.
Only animals and slaves don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:39am On Nov 29, 2017
historyworld030:

Oh, Jesus Christ, I missed this very ignorant comment from this fraudster.
For your information, mr fraud, the country currently being called Benin Republic wasn't called so until the 1970's in which Dahomey renamed itself after the Benin Kingdom ! (Rather than after your mythical "oyo empire"wink
There is no possible confusion in history about the Benin Kingdom and the Benin republic given that the Benin Republic bares that name only since the 1970's.
I am just wondering if "yoruba" people have shame at all.
How many times must I correct you before you realize that you are not intelligent enough for this subject.
I surprised you trying to bring in a fake map and still you didn't feel ashamed.
By the way, how come there is a bight of Benin and no "Bight of oyo" ?
You claim oyo was so great yet no historical documents acknowledge that, europeans who came to trade never talked about any "oyo empire".
The british who came to fight didn't meet any "oyo-empire" to fight with.

you are just being dramatic. I pointed out a mistake you might be making. how does that make me a fraudster? you've called me a fraudster in virtually all your posts. why? you said your people rule mine before the coming of the colonial masters and I've refused to believe when you can't give me a write up to defend it.

how could you even ridiculously claim Yorubas didn't exist before 200 yrs ago? you said Benin kingdom was all over Yoruba land yet you can't back up your assertions with a link. I've given you several links on jalumi war and co but you will call me the fraudster when you've given nothing apart from a map written in French(which I don't understand) and a YouTube video!!!
Bight of Benin is not the same think as Benin kingdom. Post after post you made wild claims and insulted me yet I've only been laughing. grow the hell up if you can't handle people that don't agree with you

it's not you fault. I'm the one wasting my precious on someone who can't present facts apart from one YouTube video.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 3:15am On Nov 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You also called him a fool earlier , even insulted other members before this lalasticlala mynd44 kindly ignore this joker ............ No Shame Smh..... Cry baby can't even handle an argument
BTW do you know what the argument is about?

-Yorubas weren't on the map 200yrs ago

- current Yoruba land was under Benin kingdom (yet he can't give me a detailed history of how Benin people conquered Yoruba land or at least tell me how Yoruba people came from wherever and told the Benin people to shift to one tiny state so we can have Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, ondo and kwara.

-He acknowledge Fulani people invaded Yorubaland but that happened 200 yrs ago (is he not contracting himself since he claims we were not existing before the colonial master?). so who did the Fulani fight if Yorubas were not there?

I've seen you argue on Nairaland and I k iw you are at least more enlightened than he his. do you share his beliefs are a fellow Benin man? give me a write up on the Benin empire that covered all Yoruba states. I'm waiting
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 3:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
according to one if your previous posts that is between 1699 to the 19th century. It was during thos period the Oyo empire fell to the Fulani and Ibadan rose from the ashes of oyo empire. Ibadan repelled Fulani attacks against osogbo and drove the fulanis (with the Ilorin Yoruba traitors) back to Ilorin.
Like I said earlier Ibadan rose from the ashes of the old Oyo empire. Ibadan was in charge of other Yoruba kingdoms like all the Ekiti kingdoms, ilesa, osogbo, etc. The egbas and ijebus were not exactly under Ibadan and they were all enemies of Ibadan. The Yoruba civil war followed with all Ekiti kingdoms coming together to fight Ibadan and also the egba and ijebu kingdom fighting Ibadan on another front!!! That is the Yoruba civil war that was on going when the British intervened

Now your lies

1.) Yoruba never existed before 200yrs ago(how can anyone be a secondary school graduate and believe this sh*t?) grin

2.) Slaves that came back created Yoruba as ethnic group? Does this even make sense to you?

3.) Benin ruled Yoruba land (you refused to tell me how your Benin people achieved this)

Your points are so shallow
https://oldnaija.com/tag/fulani-yoruba-wars/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalumi_War

http://www.worldcat.org/title/causes-of-the-19th-century-yoruba-civil-wars/oclc/47727943

http://www.academia.edu/31465979/Impact_of_the_19th_century_Yoruba_Civil_war_on_the_Economy_of_the_Yoruba_Land

Stop spreading lies!!!
KingOvoramwen1:

You also called him a fool earlier , even insulted other members before this lalasticlala mynd44 kindly ignore this joker ............ No Shame Smh..... Cry baby can't even handle an argument
see my points below. why can't he pick the lies in my post and give his own version of history instead of repearedly calling me a fraudster and a fool?

pls go through my post and point out the lies. awaiting your reply

Jaideyone:
according to one if your previous posts that is between 1699 to the 19th century. It was during thos period the Oyo empire fell to the Fulani and Ibadan rose from the ashes of oyo empire. Ibadan repelled Fulani attacks against osogbo and drove the fulanis (with the Ilorin Yoruba traitors) back to Ilorin.
Like I said earlier Ibadan rose from the ashes of the old Oyo empire. Ibadan was in charge of other Yoruba kingdoms like all the Ekiti kingdoms, ilesa, osogbo, etc. The egbas and ijebus were not exactly under Ibadan and they were all enemies of Ibadan. The Yoruba civil war followed with all Ekiti kingdoms coming together to fight Ibadan and also the egba and ijebu kingdom fighting Ibadan on another front!!! That is the Yoruba civil war that was on going when the British intervened

Now your lies

1.) Yoruba never existed before 200yrs ago(how can anyone be a secondary school graduate and believe this sh*t?) grin

2.) Slaves that came back created Yoruba as ethnic group? Does this even make sense to you?

3.) Benin ruled Yoruba land (you refused to tell me how your Benin people achieved this)

http://www.worldcat.org/title/causes-of-the-19th-century-yoruba-civil-wars/oclc/47727943

http://www.academia.edu/31465979/Impact_of_the_19th_century_Yoruba_Civil_war_on_the_Economy_of_the_Yoruba_Land

Stop spreading lies!!!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
BTW do you know what the argument is about?

-Yorubas weren't on the map 200yrs ago

- current Yoruba land was under Benin kingdom (yet he can't give me a detailed history of how Benin people conquered Yoruba land or at least tell me how Yoruba people came from wherever and told the Benin people to shift to one tiny state so we can have Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, ondo and kwara.

-He acknowledge Fulani people invaded Yorubaland but that happened 200 yrs ago (is he not contracting himself since he claims we were not existing before the colonial master?). so who did the Fulani fight if Yorubas were not there?

I've seen you argue on Nairaland and I k iw you are at least more enlightened than he his. do you share his beliefs are a fellow Benin man? give me a write up on the Benin empire that covered all Yoruba states. I'm waiting

What do you mean by tiny?... Are you okay

The Size of Edo state is Ondo ekiti and Osun put together , what the Bleep are you talking about ?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Look how the guy keeps calling the british "master".
What kind of slave mentality is that ?
jaideyone's slave blood is messing his brain up.
KingOvoramwen1:

The Size of Edo state is Ondo ekiti and Osun put together , what the Bleep are you talking about ?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
historyworld030:

Lool, your theory of those slaves landing in Lagos makes sense, fits into the narrative
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3494573/Lagos-losing-splendour-Afro-Brazilian-past.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/08/locals-lagos-fear-carnival-forgotten-links-to-brazilian-past-nigeria
Now everybody will know why Y.A.R.I.B.A sounds more latin than african.
KingOvoramwen1:

Lool, your theory of those slaves landing in Lagos makes sense, fits into the narrative
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
historyworld030:
Moderator, you blocked my post.
I just wonder how stuuupid the moderators must be to so easily be used as tools by people whom are not very smart in the first place.
Nobody should waist their time debating this liar and fool jaideyone as he calls himself.
This guy is the most dishonnest and shameless person I have ever discussed with. I caught him trying to push a fake map into the debate and still he acts as if that never happened.
I provided pre-colonial maps to prove my point and he pretends that all I did was to provide a youtube video. All this is still available here. I guess this fooooool is trying to have all my posts banned so that he can controle the narrative and tell as many lies as he wants to. he probably doesn't know that he hasn't been 100% percent successful in having all my posts banned.
Also, you just have to ask yourself how daft he is: I am not claiming that the people calling themselves yoruba today don't have ancestors, I am only claiming that yoruba wasn't the name of their ancestors and that the name yoruba is actually a new name since it appears on no precolonial document dated more than 200 years ago.
The maps which were made hundreds of years ago clearly show the Benin Kingdom as being very vast and it is clear on the precolonial maps that what people currently refer to as yorubaland was part of the Benin Kingdom !
And now this fraud is claiming that "that would mean someone told Edo people to move". No our people never moved they are still populating their land, just that some slave returness have been brainwashing them with some stories of an odudduwa who descended from the sky with a parachute, an m16, and an armoured personnel carrier. Most of the people whom are blindly calling themselves yoruba are actually Edo as you can see on the precolonial maps !!!
lol keep crying. i wonder why you weren't banned. he blocked your post but you just insulted a nairalander again.

I'll help you

cc mynd44 lalasticlala. this is the second time this guy is calling me a fool in 24hrs. am I free to fire back? I'm good at throwing insults too
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

yes and when the slaves landed 200yrs ago in Ogun, Oyo, ondo, osun, kwara, Ekiti and kwara there were two possible scenarios

1.) we kicked you like children from 7 other states into one single state cheesy or

2.) we told you to move and you moved like sissies grin

makes sense grin clowns
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

lol Edo is Ekiti, osun and ondo put together? keep lying grin so slaves arrived and kicked your asses out of your land 200yrs ago. interesting narrative!!!

you and your fellow Benin kid should see a shrink cheesy your imaginations ate running wild
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
historyworld030:
jaideyone's slave blood is messing his brain up.
yeah yeah yeah I have slave blood grin
it's better to have slave blood and be educated and enlightened than to be free and not even understand the simple meaning of " COLONIAL MASTER".

now show me where in my post I used the word "MASTER" without putting the word "COLONIAL" before it.

the British colonised Nigeria. the whole of Nigeria was their colony under the British empire before 1960 when we gained independence. the British are our colonial masters. we speak their language even now as our official language and we adopted their dressing. In fact a British woman coined the word Nigeria (probably while having an orgasm during a bout of good sex) and Lugard accepted and gave you the name NIGERIAN.
you can decide to leave in denial and call me slave all you want but they are your colonial masters.

you are not even smart enough to understand the phrase "COLONIAL MASTER" yet you want to pretend to be an intellectual. you are either an illiterate or your IQ must be extremely low
grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol Edo is Ekiti, osun and ondo put together? keep lying grin so slaves arrived and kicked your asses out of your land 200yrs ago. interesting narrative!!!

you and your fellow Benin kid should see a shrink cheesy your imaginations ate running wild

You must be a very deillusioned fellow, its very obvious you are deficient in geography and knowledge , I know my level and status on this website and the culture section to be precise , it will take you eternity to reach me halfway , I have given you a few seconds and dats all you will get!... Now Get Lost!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You must be a very deillusioned fellow, its very obvious you are deficient in geography and knowledge , I know my level and status on this website and the culture section to be precise , it will take you eternity to reach me halfway , I have given you a few seconds and dats all you will get!... Now Get Lost!!
lol level and status indeed!!! Nairaland status grin guy don't kill me with laugh.

with your level and status (room temperature IQ I suppose) you agreed with your delusional friend that Yorubas are returnee slaves that took the whole of the southwest from you 200yrs ago? can you Benin people be more ridiculous? lol

I'm still waiting for one of you to give me a written text to support your line of argument. don't bring those dvmb blog post you Benin people are spreading all over the internet o. you have to give me a detailed story of how Yoruba people returned as slaves and took your land. I dey wait grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Jaideyone:

Now your lies

Stop spreading lies!!!

kingovoramwen1 this is my argument up there. if Yorubas were not there 200yrs before now who fought the Fulanis? who fought the nupe? who fought the dahomey? who are the participants of the jalumi war and the Yoruba civil war that lasted for decades? I'm waiting for you
Mr culture and status

till you people can give me a time line of events like I did up there both of you are clowns grin
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
historyworld030:
Moderator, you blocked my post.
I just wonder how stuuupid the moderators must be to so easily be used as tools by people whom are not very smart in the first place.
Nobody should waist their time debating this liar and fool jaideyone as he calls himself.
This guy is the most dishonnest and shameless person I have ever discussed with. I caught him trying to push a fake map into the debate and still he acts as if that never happened.
I provided pre-colonial maps to prove my point and he pretends that all I did was to provide a youtube video. All this is still available here. I guess this fooooool is trying to have all my posts banned so that he can controle the narrative and tell as many lies as he wants to. he probably doesn't know that he hasn't been 100% percent successful in having all my posts banned.
Also, you just have to ask yourself how daft he is: I am not claiming that the people calling themselves yoruba today don't have ancestors, I am only claiming that yoruba wasn't the name of their ancestors and that the name yoruba is actually a new name since it appears on no precolonial document dated more than 200 years ago.
The maps which were made hundreds of years ago clearly show the Benin Kingdom as being very vast and it is clear on the precolonial maps that what people currently refer to as yorubaland was part of the Benin Kingdom !
And now this fraud is claiming that "that would mean someone told Edo people to move". No our people never moved they are still populating their land, just that some slave returness have been brainwashing them with some stories of an odudduwa who descended from the sky with a parachute, an m16, and an armoured personnel carrier. Most of the people whom are blindly calling themselves yoruba are actually Edo as you can see on the precolonial maps !!!

hahahahaha I swear I didn't even see the last line of what this clown posted.

before he said Yorubas are returnee slaves from Brazil, later he said Yorubas are benin descendants but how is it possible for a tribe of 10million people (Benin) to be the parent tribe of an ethnic group of (50million) people? did you clowns stop reproducing along the line? grin

every ethnic group has it's own story of how their gods created the heaven and earth. you believe God moulded clay and gave it life by breathing on it yet you can't believe an already live human came down from heaven with a chain? which one is more realistic?

you can laugh about the Yoruba creation story all you want

modified: I just checked Edo creation story. so osanobua's fourth son poured sand from one single snail shell on a canoe and it created all the land billions of people are living on today grin where were osanobua and his children staying before they built the canoe?

you believe your own ridiculous creation story yet you castigate Yoruba people for believing someone came down with a chain

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
The title Oba comes from a longer title: "Omo n'Oba n'Edo".
Now go figure who is copying who ?
Also did your ooni or alafin fight against the british ?
The real Oba did !
Guess what his name was and what kingdom he ruled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlUMUGUorw

Some ancient maps of Benin Kingdom:

This one dates to around 1699:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595525w/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8469390z/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595527q/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by macof(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2017
historyworld030:
Also, the Ezama of Benin and the Obi of Onitcha are much much more influential than the ooni of ife and the alafin of oyo who got booted out of his capital (illorin) by the fulani. So don't even dare compare your fake kings "ooni and alafin" to a real King: Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
common sense has left this one

Ooni - influential over 40million people
Omo n'oba - over 5 million

Common sense tells who the most influential is
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by macof(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Benin Kingdom conquered and ruled over eastern Yorubaland even down to Iwo in osun state... Is this even a debate?... THIS IS FACT!

And I did not add Lagos because Eko was and it is still Edo territory

Smh. Iwo? You are just too stupidd, do you know that you would have to pass Ife to get to Iwo.
Not one Oba could dare insult his ancestral home Ife like that

Why not tell your father to go and take Lagos grin
Maybe we will take Bini as Yoruba territory
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Not everybody you identify as "yoruba" identifies your ooni as their leader or even self identify as yoruba.
Besides you are exagerating the nuMbers of those you want to call yoruba.
Lagosians do not recognize your ooni in any way? they have their own Oba who derives his authority from the Oba of Benin.
Enough of this goal shifting competition, just keep electing your oonis and keep deluding yourself to think that they can compare with people who actually have royal blood in them.

macof:
common sense has left this one

Ooni - influential over 40million people
Omo n'oba - over 5 million

Common sense tells who the most influential is

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by walexzee11(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Your head is empty.
So you want people to advise you that the Oba is going round to thank everyone who graced his coronation?
How pathetic you are!!!
I seee.... Going round... Okay! I forgive your first statement.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by macof(m): 4:56am On Dec 02, 2017
historyworld030:
Not everybody you identify as "yoruba" identifies your ooni as their leader or even self identify as yoruba.
Besides you are exagerating the nuMbers of those you want to call yoruba.
Lagosians do not recognize your ooni in any way? they have their own Oba who derives his authority from the Oba of Benin.
Enough of this goal shifting competition, just keep electing your oonis and keep deluding yourself to think that they can compare with people who actually have royal blood in them.

Smh. similarly not everyone you identify as 'edo' selfs identify as edo. and not all edo identifies omo n'oba as their leader, some don't give a damn about him, and consider the whole institution unnecessary and against their religion or social orientation

I actually undernumbered... Yorubas are not just SW Nigeria but up til Togo, and some in countries like Brazil, Cuba, Trinidad and Tobago... Yoruba number about 100million by parental claim, or claim of Ancestry or claim of Ethnic Adoption through practicing Yoruba culture

cheesy why not go down to lagos and find out, oh wait lemme help your little tiny unproductive brain https://www.nairaland.com/4191914/ooni-visits-lagos-assembly-watches www.nairaland.com/attachments/6297869_oonie1484235253428_jpeg020c137805d63e9d1b8db089aa62a30d

There is Ooni in Lagos Assembly taking his place as Yoruba traditional leader
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by NonsoPlatinum: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
staytravel:

#Igbowkenu ndi igbo ha biala!
This is so good to see.
I saw another video of them teaching Igbo verbs.

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1gg2f_yoA[/youtube]

Dalu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Olubadan, Lekan Balogun Dies At 81 / Emir Sanusi's Gold Louboutin Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.