Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) (39394 Views)

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
policy12:
The rate at which women are leading the domestic violence now, is questionable.

I see this as the negative Impact of the so called F.I.N, you need to see female comment in this group on facebook. A friend of mine will say the group is occultic, a group where u can't counsel a fellow female in the name of God.
A group you can't challenge the story of a fellow member, anything the female do is always right, in my opinion I think Lola th founder of the group has done more than good
I haven't read any post on FIN encouraging violence in any way.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by infinity00: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
poco come and see what 'your girl' has done.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by stuffs4me(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Where are the "all men are dogs" crew. The "all men are animals" crew. Will they not cone and comment on this thread.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by ArchangeLucifer: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why did our nairaland 'feminists' not make fp on this thread??

Why are they hiding in Page 2 & 3?

Bloody clueless hypocrites who have no idea what they stand/ask for.

I pray this 'feminism' of a thing gets enacted into law so these devillish, good-for-nothing b!tches can be dealt with in the appropriate way.

They've hidden under the guise of "weaker sex" for too long.

I suggest this heathen be raped by three adult silverback gorrillas, force fed a mixture of engine oil & squeezed bitterleaf & finally impaled slowly on a rusty pole wide enough to rupture her small intestines, long enough to pierce her epiglottis & hot enough to melt her innards.

Then an eye be gorged out with a blunt tool & she should be set ablaze before she gives up the ghost so she can feel every inch of the pain.

"For justice served without dispassion, is in danger of not being justice."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
policy12:
The rate at which women are leading the domestic violence now, is questionable.

I see this as the negative Impact of the so called F.I.N, you need to see female comment in this group on facebook. A friend of mine will say the group is occultic, a group where u can't counsel a fellow female in the name of God.
A group you can't challenge the story of a fellow member, anything the female do is always right, in my opinion I think Lola th founder of the group has done more than good
you can't pass an exam until you understand the subject. One major problem with Africa is unintelligence, this is one attribute that can be developed albeit. Many African females don't understand the concept of feminism, crime by females will keep increasing until they understand what feminism is all about. It's empowering women to contribute and deliver value to the society, it is not allowing a woman to do as she likes or not making her subject to instructions. Sad that the whole feminism will cause more harm than good in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
she wan Cook the guy ni
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Okinqz01(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
am not surprise, one of the features of calabar girl
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please just let the same be done to the bitçh
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edipee(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
This madness is spreading too fast o!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edipee(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
majekdom2:
you can't pass an exam until you understand the subject. One major problem with Africa is unintelligence, this is one attribute that can be developed albeit. Many African females don't understand the concept of feminism, crime by females will keep increasing until they understand what feminism is all about. It's empowering women to contribute and deliver value to the society, it is not allowing a woman to do as she likes or not making her subject to instructions. Sad that the whole feminism will cause more harm than good in Africa.
Fact!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by DreManuel(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
We can't prove if the lady who allegedly committed this dastardly act is a feminist or a follower of the scandalous F.I.N.

What this points to is that, women are equally or more violent as men. And domestic violence shouldn't be viewed any longer as pertaining to women. At least in this week alone, I've read about three different brutal assaults on men why women and I've not read otherwise.

The so-called feminists have to tweak their message to their followers, and if you like, the "masculinists" should caution their adherents on the dangers of domestic violence.

And we need to enforce laws that will punish the offenders irrespective of the gender. Although a law may not change the hearts of men and women, but it can restrain the heartless. A law may not make a woman to love me but it can prevent her from killing me and bathing me with hot water.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by kodded(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
oxon:
any man who a woman has the mind to raise her hand to touch him has probably allowed it , while y'all stupid men are forming its not right to hit woman blah blah me am solidifying my resolve if a woman as much as lookat me funny your face go hear am , you hear on social media how women torture their house girls and minor that is because they can , if a woman has the strength to slap you she would so don't any one fool you ,if a woman as much as struggle with curb there and then if not the next time na stab wound you go battle with ..
God bless you jare

if you notice such attack is targeted to the 'I don't hit a woman' crew

.....wetin concern me

singing fela song, "I no be gentleman at all o, I be African man original'

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by lonelydora: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Edonojie007:

You Are Simply A Transgender Feminist. I Just Pity You In Advance. Chai!

Where's your sense of humour?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
....hmmm this fine lady is terribly wicked...
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
maybe she won use am do pepper soup cos I no understand why she go add salt and pepper. she deserves to be jailed with hard labour...
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
saydfact:
Haaaa.. 3 in one mixture... Wickedness x3

Deadly cocktail from hell.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Spartacuslastman(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
There's God ooooooo
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by stchinedu: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Toor

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by nidera(f): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2017
policy12:

I won't like us to argue but down deep ur heart u know the truth, if what u hold on to Is the truth I leave u and ur belief.
am not even here to argue with you cus FIN has many fake page,the FIN I belong to has been widely recognised by Mark zuckerberg and Barrak Obama (google it) and this world class men also encourages violence against humanity or what? what's this fake news you are feeding ppl with? Stop going about condemning what you absolutely know nothing about or probably you heard your conclusions from the fake page.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Why did our nairaland 'feminists' not make fp on this thread??

Why are they hiding in Page 2 & 3?

Bloody clueless hypocrites who have no idea what they stand/ask for.

I pray this 'feminism' of a thing gets enacted into law so these devillish, good-for-nothing b!tches can be dealt with in the appropriate way.

They've hidden under the guise of "weaker sex" for too long.

I suggest this heathen be raped by three adult silverback gorrillas, force fed a mixture of engine oil & squeezed bitterleaf & finally impaled slowly on a rusty pole wide enough to rupture her small intestines, long enough to pierce her epiglottis & hot enough to melt her innards.

Then an eye be gorged out with a blunt tool & she should be set ablaze before she gives up the ghost so she can feel every inch of the pain.

"For justice served without dispassion, is in danger of not being justice."
Bros Abeg. Abeg,biko. I Am Begging. Take It Easy.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=DreManuel post=62775087]We can't prove if the lady who allegedly committed this dastardly act is a feminist or a follower of the scandalous F.I.N.

What this points to is that, women are equally or more violent as men. And domestic violence shouldn't be viewed any longer as pertaining to women. At least in this week alone, I've read about three different brutal assaults on men why women and I've not read otherwise.

The so-called feminists have to tweak their message to their followers, and if you like, the "masculinists" should caution their adherents on the dangers of domestic violence.

Bros,theres Nothing Like Masculinist Abeg;Where E Dey For Dictionary? Men Dont Have Time,we Know We Need The Women,not Just For Sex-But God Added Values. But The Feminist Dont Know That. They Think We Value Them Because Of Their Smelling Virginal. Mtcheeeeew.....Rubbish.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Tonason: 6:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Another husband killer in the waiting.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by charlsecy(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2017
lonelydora:
Shameless man...how can he engage in a fight with a woman? What happened to dialogue?
Well, she was defending herself
This cannot be pass for self-defence unless you are maladjusted.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by talk2percy(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2017
The current trend now nah women abusing and killing men.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by sarahade(f): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Edonojie007:
And If Person Slap Their Eye Swell,all Those Olosho Feminist No Go Let Person Hear Word For Nairaland.
Now Tell Me This One No Go Fit Kill Person. Evil Witch!
But the man must have done something too nah.
Lol grin[center][/center]
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
sarahade:
But the man must have done something too nah. Lol grin[center][/center]
And What Do You Think He Did And Demands Immediate Bleaching.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
sarahade:
But the man must have done something too nah. Lol grin[center][/center]
And What Do You Think He Did That Demands Immediate Bleaching.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by benjazmin: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2017
just like that,hv u heard the girls side of the story. women deserve respect & not to be treated as animals.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2017
Philipmems:
WOMEN!!!! What is going on na...You people just they vex these days... Make una take am easy abeg ooooooooo grin... if the woman no kill her husband, she pour acid or hot water on the guy shuuuuuuu, or hit am for head with pestle. On behalf of guys abeg make unable take am easy abeg... grin grin
Or, cut-off the joystick while the man is asleep.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2017
benjazmin:
just like that,hv u heard the girls side of the story. women deserve respect & not to be treated as animals.
How her hands were cut off by the guy?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by liljaydee(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2017
omo the girl won cook the guy done ni ooo..... hot water, pepper and salt shocked shocked Human meat pepper soup in the making... Calabar people has been eating human being since ages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Woman Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man In Broad Daylight / Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics / Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.