Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Mercy Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Of God. (344 Views)

Mercy Of Jesus Christ Crucified Overcomes The Punishment Our Sin Deserves / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Death At The Mercy Of Life - The Reality Of The Resurrection Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Of God. by bummyla(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
1. Mercy Of The Living God Overwhelm Me.
2. Mercy Of The Livin God Take Me Out Of Every Captivity.
3. By The Mercies Of God I Will Not Finish My Race In Hell.
4. By The Mercies Of God Every Valley In My Life Shall Be Exalted.
5. By The Mercies Of God I Will Not Labour For Another Man To Enjoy.
6. By The Mercies Of God I Shall Not Fail In Life, I Shall Succeed.
7. By The Mercies Of God I Will Not Disappoint God; I Will Not Disappoint My Family; I Will Not Disappoint Myself.
8. O Lord God Of Mercy, Wherever I Go Let Mercy Speak For Me.
9. O Lord God Of Mercy, When Your Mercy Is Speaking, Situation Will Change, Change My Situation Now.
10. O God Arise In Your Mercy Convert My Secret Tears To Testimonies.
11. By The Blood Of Jesus, I Come Against Any Power Denying Me Of The Mercies Of God.
12. By The Mercies Of God, The Power That Stopped My Father; That Stopped My Mother You Will Not Stop Me.
13. The Evil Powers Of My Father’s House; The Evil Powers Of My Mother’s House; The Evil Powers Of My Wife’s House; The Evil Powers Of My Husband’s House, By The Mercies Of God I Escape You.
14. Every Wicked Power Delegated To Finish My Destiny By The Mercies Of God I Escape You.
15. Every Satanic Resistant To The Manifestation Of My Divine Mercy, I Overpower You By The Blood Of Jesus, I Come Against You By The Blood Of Jesus.
16. O Lord God That Showeth Mercy! Everything That I Have Lost, Let Your Mercy Restore Now! My Glory! My Destiny! My Wealth! My Star! My Health.
17. Father! Whatever That I Will Do, That Will Make You Redraw Your Mercy From Me, Don’t Let Me Do It. Don’t Make Me Loose Your Mercy O Lord I Pray. Amen.

https://bummyla.com/2017/11/27/mercy-of-god/
Re: Mercy Of God. by emmie14: 2:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Amen
ph mercy on God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Hadith / Tithing Is Not Compulsory – D.K Olukoya / The Days Of The Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.