Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Men And Women Have Entirely Different Ways Of Processing Language That Is Spoken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Have Entirely Different Ways Of Processing Language That Is Spoken (842 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men And Women Have Entirely Different Ways Of Processing Language That Is Spoken by ejikelazrus(m): 1:16am On Nov 28, 2017
MUST READ :Article on Relationship

"You are just My Boyfriend! Stop asking for Submission." She said.

Men and women have entirely different ways of processing language that is spoken to them. They hear things differently.

What a man hears is received by him as mere information, while what a woman hears is received by her as an emotional experience.

Tell a Guy his shirt is a little tight and he says, "Oh, really. I'll change it. Thank you." But tell a Lady her dress is a little tight. For weeks she may not speak to you. Then one day, after two weeks, you notice her distance from you and then ask her, "What's wrong dear?" "Nothing." "Don't tell me nothing. It's obvious that you're not okay." "You tell me I'm fat, then you ask what's wrong!" "I never said you were fat." "Yes, you did."

The guy is perplexed.

Click the link to read in full details

http://ejitex..com.ng/2017/11/men-and-women-have-entirely-different.html

1 Share

Re: Men And Women Have Entirely Different Ways Of Processing Language That Is Spoken by HARYORBAMZ(m): 3:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Just who they are

(1) (Reply)

I Replied To A Facebook Post And Was Married Six Days Later' / What Your Favorite Sex Style Say About You / Why I Can't Marry Rita Dominic - Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.