Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? (947 Views)

A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by ruggedmallaam(m): 4:53am On Nov 28, 2017
I don't know if it happens only in my family,but all my sisters always quarrel with their mum. but you see them playing with their dad. is it like that in your family too,
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by ruggedmallaam(m): 5:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Kobicove(m): 5:16am On Nov 28, 2017
It's called the Oedipius complex (I hope I got the spelling correct)
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Heloct(f): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Its because he's not always around to reprimand them. They tend to get drawn and miss him.

1 Like

Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Afriifa(m): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Heloct:
Its because he's not always around to reprimand them. They tend to get drawn and miss him.
you could be right.
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Jokerman(m): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2017
It's the same for guys
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by gabinogem(m): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Kobicove:
Oedipus*
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by FlySly05: 5:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Opposite attracts. The same way most sons love their mom more.
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Blackhawk01: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2017
This mostly occurs at tender ages and teen years, we eventually love our mothers more when we find out all her beatings and screams were done in love...
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:
This mostly occurs at tender ages and teen years, we eventually love our mothers more when we find out all her beatings and screams were done in love...
Its not the same here.the trend continues even when they are matured
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Blackhawk01: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2017
ruggedmallaam:

Its not the same here.the trend continues even when they are matured

I understand it might not be the case with you, which is why I said "mostly" not "always" earlier...
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Kobicove:
What is that ?
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Samusu(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2017
I love my mom more. Shikenan
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by 1REPUBLIC(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Samusu:
. same here bruh
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by QuietHammer(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Samusu:
Who asked you? Are you a girl?
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Samusu(m): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2017
QuietHammer:

Who asked you? Are you a girl?

Should we fry akara just because the girls are too attached to the dad?

Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Growing up, I used to think my dad was the best. He was never around but whenever he came around he always spoilt me (being the only female child) but now I've come to realise that u can never compare the love of a father to that of a mother. I and momsi have issues all the time but I love her... I love her more than I love my dad.

1 Like

Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Amarabae(f): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2017
Well opposite sides do attract.
The father is the first close opposite gender that a girl has and can access, so the bond starts from the closeness.
Just like a girl loves her brothers so much and how guys love their mum the most
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by ashewoboy(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
Growing up, I used to think my dad was the best. He was never around but whenever he came around he always spoilt me (being the only female child) but now I've come to realise that u can never compare the love of a father to that of a mother. I and momsi have issues all the time but I love her... I love her more than I love my dad.

i love you more than i love laveda.
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Kobicove:
Its Oedipus complex. It seems you took a course in psychology.
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2017
ashewoboy:

Ehn ehn
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2017
In my family the reverse is the case, we are all drawn to my mother, my old man is not approachable or sociable
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
ashewoboy:

your moniker follow you true true
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by annie74(f): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2017
I love my mum more
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by luminouz(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
Pele o....omo mummy! grin
BTW...we never finish our talk na....
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Taaa!

#TeamMummyJare
Re: Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? by nelson7777: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Kobicove:

no boss,
in psychology, based on sigmund freud theory of psychosexual development is called d ELECTRA COMPLEX,

Oedephuis complux is 4 boys..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Dating Nigerian Men Is A Form Of Harm” – Popular Twitter User 'ashawo’ Said / Study: Birth Control Pills Increases Women's Chances Of Breast Cancer / Is he not Cute,black Is Color (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.