Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger (9789 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / How To Block Email Address (sender) In Windows Live/msn Hotmail / Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2006
Posted by: Z4M4eva
Insert Quote
L.O.L haha...you feeling hot and I'm freezing ma a$$ off 'ere I'm feeling chilly...comon let's swap you feel the cold and I feel the heat!
'Em u ok.lets swap.
Maybe on the process we change possition.U in Nigeria and me in UK.l.o.l
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2006
L.O.L cheesy
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2006
Which country in uk.Hope thelastdn wont enter and say offtopic posts.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2006
mikebuddy:

Hope thelastdn wont enter and say offtopic posts.

I don't care if he does! cheesy

mikebuddy:

Which country in uk

England
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2006
Ok oh.Am in Nigeria one private university called Madonna.Pix at my profile.

I still wanna get Yahoo im on my mobile but no way.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2006
Nigeria got a match in 1hr time.I will be gne b4 then.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2006
mikebuddy:

Ok oh.Am in Nigeria one private university called Madonna.Pix at my profile.

Nice...that's kwl smiley

mikebuddy:

I still want to get Yahoo im on my mobile but no way.

Oh well... cheesy

mikebuddy:

Nigeria got a match in 1hr time.I will be gne before then.

Have fun watching the match! cheesy
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by sexykelly1: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2006
hiya everyone wat up ? cool wink
mikebuddy:

You mean my own buddy?

Welcome to Nairaland sexy_kelly

wat ur asl
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by thelastdon(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2006
chat room dey worry oh! wink
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2006
Posted by: sexy_kelly
Insert Quote
hiya everyone what up ?
Quote from: mikebuddy on Yesterday at 02:22:28 PM
You mean my own buddy?

Welcome to Nairaland sexy_kelly

what your asl
Please see profile.

Posted by: thelastdon
Insert Quote
chat room dey worry oh!
Easy on new guys.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2006
My sweet hussy
how u doin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2006
Am just on Nairaland.
And again chatting on Yahoo PM.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2006
Thats ok
i am just trying to edit my site
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by 9ja4eva: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2007
I tink its best downloaded cos i dnt trust all dose sites oh like someone said u neva can tell.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by incomeboostng: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2016
thelastdon:
chat room dey worry oh! wink
grin
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by meobizy(f): 1:32am On Nov 08, 2018
It’s just thirteen years later and nobody uses any of those messengers anymore. I wonder what the next twenty years holds. I also give respect to google for dominating since 1999 till date.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Laptop Has The Best Battery Life? / Full Meaning Of Sixty (60) Computer Related Acronyms You Should Know!! / No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.