Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US (49625 Views)

My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble / I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba / Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by bewla(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
LUGBE:
Wow

You guys are doing our tribe proud. (Valentine and Vincent Ewudo)
what tribe
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Mafking(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

No ooooo... Those ones will only crush me to death. cry cry

irony of life...you see two huge twins that look like trailers,those ones won't crush you to death abi...it's now the ones that look like bicycles that will now crush you to death
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Alwaysking: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Olodo. Shukura shuku sheka nii tongue
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by simeone007: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
darkenkach:
If my girlfriend cheat on me with this type of guys,I won't have any problem with her,in fact ,I will welcome her back with open arms.
grin grin grin my bro i will be proud of her lets not be stingy this uwa bu turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by donnaD(f): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
cc scotfree i bet u don't look like this.these are dope I don't mind been hospitalized just to see them.
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
donnaD:
cc scotfree i bet u don't look like this.these are dope I don't mind been hospitalized just to see them.

No, i don't. This is me below. But my people still manage me

1 Like

Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by oxiide22(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
I bet they Bleep each other in the ass, i mean they're gays
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by derealj(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
See my Seniors for school dat Year. Good one guys
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by donnaD(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:

No, i don't. This is me below. But my people still manage me
lmao sorry no vex am coming.
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by RaeMystix: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Getting the flu....I need just one of them to help nurse me back to health.
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Crixina(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Oh my!

Hottie hottie kiss kiss

Hey doctors! What could be wrong with my heart? It's doing tumtum... embarassed embarassed
they should be gynaecologists, oh Lawd!!!
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Klare(f): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Oh my!

Hottie hottie

Hey doctors! What could be wrong with my heart? It's doing tumtum... i want
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Rozaytee: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
am on my way to their hospital.... biko... dem hot die....
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
kullozone:
But them nor fine na!!! See their wide wide mouth.
Post your picture. Ewu gamba
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
oxiide22:
I bet they Bleep each other in the ass, i mean they're gays
It's 3 years already. Are you out of the closet?
Senseless faqqot like you
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by oxiide22(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2020
anastasius:
It's 3 years already. Are you out of the closet? Senseless faqqot like you
illiterate! go learn how to spell correctly
Re: Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
oxiide22:
illiterate! go learn how to spell correctly
U batch.. Out of closet yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.