Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,573 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble (60349 Views)

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45pm On May 21
My identical twin took my place at work so I could secretly go on vacation - but posting about it on TikTok led to us getting caught

*Twins Ari and Noe Chance, 22, have gained viral success online
*Ari, from Canada, most recently got into trouble with her boss
*The twin claimed she enlisted Noe to take her place at work

Ari and Noe Chance, 22, from Canada, are a pair of twins who have gained viral success by posting about their day-to-day lives on their combined TikTok account, where they have amassed more than 806,000 followers.

Recently, Ari - who didn't reveal where she works - found herself in trouble with her boss.

In her TikTok videos, she claimed that she had jetted off on a trip - despite her manager denying her request for time off - and got sister Noe to go to work in her place.

And while the scheme seemed flawless, it all came crashing down after her boss, John, appeared to have found out about her plan and sent her a furious email - noting that she may have to face disciplinary action.

The viral clip, which has so far amassed more than 80,000 views, was captioned: 'We messed up.'

'My boss saw the video my twin posted while covering me at work,' Ari said, referring to a previous clip, which was no longer available.

The video then cut to an image of an email sent by a man who was referred to as John.

The angry email read: 'Let me be clear: your decision to enlist your twin sister as a substitute while you gallivant off on vacation after your leave request was denied is completely unacceptable.

'It's a slap in the face to both your colleagues who abide by the rules and the company that entrusts you with responsibilities
'

He then unleashed on Ari for tarnishing the company's image, however, he didn't reveal the name of the company.

'Your actions not only reflect poorly on yourself but also tarnish the reputation of our company. This level of disregard for protocol and decorum is frankly shocking and will not be tolerated,' he added.

The twin's boss then demanded that she apologize, give an 'immediate explanation' and offer up a 'plan of action' that would fix the incident.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13431459/identical-twin-work-vacation-tiktok-caught.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Kingrshd3: 10:43pm On May 21
So wat next or y telling us

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by 1Sharon(f): 10:47pm On May 21
What happened to Monday comes to mind

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:02am On May 22
Men do not benefit from marriage!

1. He is 72 years old.

2. He has retired from active service.

3. He worked all his life to raise his children.

4. He deprived himself of life's pleasures to pay for expensive school fees and living expenses for his children abroad.

5. They are now well-off in Europe, Australia, and America.

6. His wife, aged 62, has relocated to live with their children.

7. He remains alone back in Nigeria.

8. His children barely call him.

9. He has to start life all over again as a bachelor.

10. He struggles with high blood pressure and other ailments associated with old age.

11. How much longer will he survive alone?

12. This is the reality for most working-class monogamous men: their old age is often lonely and, in many cases, sad.

13. No matter how good the man is, women tend to love their children more than their husbands. The older he gets, the less use they seem to have for him.

14. So, what do men truly benefit from marriage?

15. They sacrifice so much but receive little recognition for their hard work, while the woman seems to reap all the benefits.

It’s a man’s world they said but for the women and children in reality.

Dear men, this could be your situation in the next few decades. What are you doing about it? What is your retirement plan? Care for your self as much as you fend for your family. Love yourself. God bless you

Source

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Redips(m): 10:09am On May 22
1Sharon:
What happened to Monday comes to mind
nice movie

14 Likes

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Exousiang01(m): 10:36am On May 22
Fact
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Stevenbright(m): 10:50am On May 22
Hope this is not an ai twin ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Writervick(m): 2:53pm On May 22
Lol 🤣🤣 😆

1 Like

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:05pm On May 22
Do we have some twin to come take tinubu place too, nothing can be worst than himself

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Ebinpawo1: 3:07pm On May 22
You will definitely end in trouble because your twin cannot fix into your job roles or functions.

2 Likes

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Puss360(f): 3:07pm On May 22
Wahala.... 🤣🤣🤣... Two bad girls... Go girl!!
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by beryledibor: 3:07pm On May 22
Twins for our school that year, Samson and Solomon. Very identical and they are not helping matters. You call one Solomon he will answer come back and call him Samson he will still answer.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:07pm On May 22
Make una dey play
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by TallPck1(m): 3:07pm On May 22
This is AI genes aged twins nothing to worry about
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by proff010: 3:07pm On May 22
She will be promoted
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by TallPck1(m): 3:08pm On May 22
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=130077168][/quote]

As a man not planning for your retirement at old age and sacrificing everything for your family should be the biggest mistake.

Simply have retirement plan and have a plan b

2 Likes

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by OmoAlphonso101: 3:08pm On May 22
Out of all the problems na this one you people have time to post abi? What's happening in Nigeria no concern you people again

1 Like

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Newyorkitis(m): 3:08pm On May 22
Hahahaha
My mission is to take over Nairaland.once I fine the right people for this task
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by zicol2015: 3:08pm On May 22
They Both Look like an AI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Divoc19(f): 3:09pm On May 22
Fine. Food for Thought. Abandon your children. You hear.

OLAADEGBU:
[/quote]

[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=130077168]

1 Like

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Meti99(m): 3:09pm On May 22
The story no just clear
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Abolodje: 3:09pm On May 22
How’s that my business?
No go warm eba chop ashiere
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Treasure17(m): 3:09pm On May 22
Can't even see the resemblance here but good for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Houseofglam7(f): 3:09pm On May 22
Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Mindlog: 3:09pm On May 22
Gen Zs. wink wink
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Kingpele(m): 3:10pm On May 22
That gross misconduct
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Treasure17(m): 3:10pm On May 22
Abolodje:
How’s that my business?
No go warm eba chop ashiere
Why you dey vex. grin
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Abisolababe(f): 3:10pm On May 22
Go and sought it out
We don't have solution to your problem
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Thundafireseun: 3:10pm On May 22
Update to identical twins
Re: My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble by Abolodje: 3:11pm On May 22
Treasure17:

Why you dey vex. grin
Guyy country hard and na this rubbish dey fp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others / Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.