Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos (45939 Views)

Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by cdialauka: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He should sleep with the corpse for 2 weeks!

That won't be enough punishment for him
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by iamdynamite(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please Ladies and Gentlemen, Marriage is not by force, if you know you are not ready financially, emotionally, spiritually and mentally please just stay away till you ready, i mean what is the meaning of all this

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by KingRabota: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is what happens when a nation turns It's back to the Almighty.
Most people on this thread b wondering out aloud why are these types of abomination are on the increase, but these same people can't resist the urge to criticise any so called man of God that gets mentioned in the news.
Youth of Nigeria wake up.
Satan is REAL! And he wants your soul.

Go back to God NOW!

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Ajixegun: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
I want to believe he has been seeing a woman outside his marriage who has hypnotize with vegetable soup and za oza room.

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by baddosky1: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Olaoluwa Adejo, a 32-year-old bank worker has been arrested for the death of his 28-year-old wife, Maureen, at their home on Peluola Street, Oworonshoki, Bariga, Lagos State.

Olaoluwa was alleged to have tortured his wife of five years with a belt, as well as cutting her with a machete. Their 5-year-old son, Richard, who witnessed the incident, said that his father also forced a local insecticide, otapiapia, down the throat of his mother.

“My daddy beat my mummy with a belt; machete her here (shows arms), machete her here (shows legs). He used the belt on her here (points at face); forced my mummy to drink otapiapia (insecticide). My daddy took my mummy away.
My daddy said my mummy should get out of the house. My mummy said no. In the night, my daddy woke my mummy up and said, ‘Mosquito is too much, let me go and buy otapiapia’. My daddy forced my mummy to drink it. She shook her head. She vomited.

My daddy slapped my mummy. My mummy did not do anything to him. My daddy gave her one blow. My daddy kicked her. Small blood came out. My daddy slapped her, kicked her, machete her, blow her, and put otapiapia in her mouth and in the food,” Richard said.
The victim’s mother, Mrs. Kate Jonathan, explained that her daughter had moved out of her matrimonial house five days prior the incident and was living with her but decided to return for a party at the children’s school. She said her daughter never returned alive.

She said she reported the case at the Station, where she was told that the suspect had already reported that his wife committed suicide by taking local insecticide, Sniper.

It was gathered that Olaoluwa had already deposited the body of his wife in the Gbagada General Hospital mortuary and had allegedly gone to obtain court documents to enable him to bury her, before he was arrested.

The victim’s mother, Jonathan, who claimed to have visited the mortuary, said Maureen’s body had machete cuts and other torture marks.

And yet they claim to be the best husbands! SMH

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by delpee(f): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
That's why i don't believe most suicide stories. People are commiting murder and labelling it suicide. The Police needs to be more unassuming in thier investigations.

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by taurusdude0(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bastard son of a thousand fathers,a world so cruel.RIP woman
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Abee79(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Na wa O!

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Bimpe29: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2017

Some of the lovers nowadays are fake and pretenders.

Marital murder; One problem too many.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Charly68: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Useless man,am sure he killed her to marry one useless lady outside..now alarm has blown,he too should join her in morgue or cemetery as the case may be..very soon.

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Owutuotuo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
kullozone:
New season; Revenge of the husbands.

Why would I want to get married with all these husband and wife wahala sef

You may not want to get married if you really believe you won't get it right. The fact that it turned out negative for others doesn't mean it would, for you.

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by kullozone(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Owutuotuo:

You may not want to get married if you really believe you won't get it right. The fact that it turned out negative for others doesn't mean it would, for you.

Thank you smiley
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by nazablossom(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
cdialauka:

Similar case with Maryam said initially They had an argument and Bilyamin fell on the knife ...She changed the story.. Thats a cold blooded killer....and such people should be dealt with thoroughly.
my dear I can't seem to understand it o. All of a sudden people are committing suicide upandan
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by GlenChestnut: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mufasa27:
Wetin be count now cheesy

Women 3—1 men
ode, person life na u take dey do 3-1 abi? this is how we joke with everything in naija. tomorrow we go dey blame our leaders wen we neva fit play our roles.

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
GlenChestnut:
ode, person life na u take dey do 3-1 abi? this is how we joke with everything in naija. tomorrow we go dey blame our leaders wen we neva fit play our roles.
OK tell me my role in this kinda situation

I should go and kill the man abi??

Alaye learn how to chill out
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Till death do us part undecided
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by OhiOfIhima: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:
But she no get brothers or family?

I can't just sit and watch my sister get beaten black and blue by one idiot of a husband .

Me and the man go enter WWE ring.
I tell u my brother. My sisters wey be say they are my first love, if anyone in d name of husband try nonsense wit dem, all of us go put leg 4 one trouser.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
I can't just understand what marriages re turning into this days. This man is so heartless, he should be meant to face the full force of the law.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Danchibez: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
rest to d dead

for ur high quality pure water packing bags with affordable price call or whatsapp me on 08036498130
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Hussainmaaji: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Too bad instead of divorcing her you said for better for worse, you kill her because you said for dead or nothing.

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by lastclaire4(f): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:
But she no get brothers or family?

I can't just sit and watch my sister get beaten black and blue by one idiot of a husband .

Me and the man go enter WWE ring.
Sometimes, the family is to blame. I am sure it is not the first time he went violent. But some elders do not know when a quarrel turns a death threat. All in the name of "you must stay in your husband's house" and that was what was put in the lady's head. She can't tell the difference between just a quarrel and a life threatening quarrel. Even at at the time the husband was telling her to get out she still refused. The moral of this - it is only the living that can say "i am married". For the husband, let them deal with him very well.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by owoshuyi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
LESSONS TO SINGLES Please don't rush into marriage, esp with someone u hardly know his/her background, character, and mental status.
Marriage to an evil person leads to your untimely death.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by KevinDein: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Donny2060:
This marital violence is increasing daily.
Plz we should all marry for love and strive for it not to fade away.
Actually, people think they are marrying for "love", which is actually infatuation these days, that's why we are having increased incidences of divorce and violence in marriages.
Back in the days our supposedly backward parents married only when there is compatibility and it seemed to work for them; at least much better than what we have these days.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by egopersonified(f): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
these people just want to spoil bizness for otapiapia and sniper. why human being wicked like this? you even went to bed and woke up later to kill her? which kin life be this?
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
deebee13:
Hmmmn!!! This is truly sad! Marriage is not by force! I cannot spend the rest of my life in jail because of anybody! Please stay away from any sign of violence from your spouse!!! It's no longer women who suffer domestic violence, it's both ways! And it doesn't happen all of a sudden, there are always signs that people choose to ignore in the name of love. LOVE DOESN'T RAISE THE DEAD O!!!

#Useyourbrain

the wise and beautiful lady has spoken!!

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
tobida:

http://punchng.com/lagos-banker-allegedly-tortures-wife-to-death/

Sad sad sad. If truly the guy gave her otapiapia, then this is poisoning.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
stories like these make me scared

and to think that these people were once love bird's, kissing themselves and professing their love for each other...its just sad to see how events have turned out to be

that man should be locked up and the key thrown into the lagoon

Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Matharoo Sisters Exit Nigeria: Lewd Pictures Of Randy Billionaires Still Intact