Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos (45937 Views)

Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by DianaJ(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wife killing husband, husband killing wife ooh God I dey fear to marry now oo e no better say I dey single than to marry n be killed
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by efavour: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Hmmmm.....only coward beat up their wife's,I wonder why a man would torture someone that he love

The best way to torture a woman is to ignore her,keep her on the loop and distance himself from her,i bet you she will definitely come to her senses....now he has physically abused and now yawa don gas....say no to domestic violence
that is still abuse, emotional abuse is abuse
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Icon79(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Well said ... very well said, actually!

Here in America, Nigerian men suffer more domestic violence in the hands of their wives than the other way round. There's something about giving equality to a Nigerian woman that still doesn't sit well with a vast majority of them. Many of them assume that the only way they can exercise their equality is by subjugating the man. So sad but true sad angry

O pari

deebee13:
Hmmmn!!! This is truly sad! Marriage is not by force! I cannot spend the rest of my life in jail because of anybody! Please stay away from any sign of violence from your spouse!!! It's no longer women who suffer domestic violence, it's both ways! And it doesn't happen all of a sudden, there are always signs that people choose to ignore in the name of love. LOVE DOESN'T RAISE THE DEAD O!!!

#Useyourbrain
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Edipee(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
kullozone:
New season; Revenge of the husbands.

Why would I want to get married with all these husband and wife wahala sef
As in eh! The thing tire me. I now see the reason my bae is afraid of marriage.
Animals are now saner than some humans. Haba!

I'm just weak. I don't know what to day again.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by TheAlchemist: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
plessis:
olaoulwa adejo

*Smiles in rat poison ingestion*

Papa Awo, the great visionary rest in perfect peace.
Your love for education is yet to be surpassed till date.

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by jacyhelen(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mufasa27:
Wetin be count now cheesy

Women 3—1 men

hahahahahahaha
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by byvan03: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
She died a great heroine fighting for her marriage, some women really need to buy sense sad. Love is not by force!
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by iamdaquin01(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
OMG!With all these happenings, marriage will soon become an institute only for some class of people... know your spouse so well before you say"I do"
I yaf talk my own sha

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Julivas(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oh my God, see the trauma this useless man put a very young child to. What can your wife do to you that snuffing life out of her will be the best option.

Guys and ladies, pray well before you say I do. God shall surely help.

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by angelo2020(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
nowadays couples r getting everything wrong abt marriage.
when love is missing in a relationship everything goes wrong. I mean love not lust.
This stabbing of a thing is becoming trending in every young couples home, may God have mercy.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Mzjacy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ositajustice01:
We've left the episode of wife killing husbands, on to the next, oya kontinu. The devil is using people upandan
I pray you will never marry an enemy as spouse
Amen
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Primusinterpares:
What is this world turning into for crying out loud

But why go this lenght

You would av divorced her for heaven's sake if you are tired of the marriage (although am not in support of divource o) Instead of taking her life.

where is our humanity

The world have been like this from time immemorial........ U started seeing such now because of the internet.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Zaen: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bɛtween love ń hate is a very thin line.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by mikolo80: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Category1:
May God punish dat useless man! angry

The idiot don dey eye Anoda woman outside, that's y him wan force em wife out.

May u die or rot in jail fool!
yeah meanwhile let's not talk about the woman that use jazz Or deceit to hold the man
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Iamzik: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2017
plessis:
olaoulwa adejo

*Smiles in rat poison ingestion*

NCAN has arrived grin grin grin
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Rozaytee: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
acme6:
Why didn't the woman walk out of the marriage when hr started hitting her, now that she is dead, is she still a married woman?
some women want to stay married at all cost
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by Rozaytee: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
iamdynamite:
Please Ladies and Gentlemen, Marriage is not by force, if you know you are not ready financially, emotionally, spiritually and mentally please just stay away till you ready, i mean what is the meaning of all this
u nailed it bro.... marriage is not by force... some people are not just emotionally, mentally and spiritual ready... awsr

Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by iamdynamite(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Rozaytee:
u nailed it bro.... marriage is not by force... some people are not just emotionally, mentally and spiritual ready... awsr
I mean how else do we want to explain this madness....now i am more scared of marriage...
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wicked man.
Re: Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos by kude(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pls what ever happened with this case?

Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Matharoo Sisters Exit Nigeria: Lewd Pictures Of Randy Billionaires Still Intact