Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady (57520 Views)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Bigii(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
If I be that guy, Don jazzy must collect angry

He doesn't deserve to be fired

Muscle fall on Don Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by realborn(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:

Oh then serves his ass right angry

I may be wrong too...
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by lamalang(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Too much steroids in his system, he’s like a mad dog

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Epic, I feel like biting you
ibkayee:
DoroJobless

Lool serves him right
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Harrynight(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
I hate guys who don't respect women

if will make u happy i can even worship u
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by babacares: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing. It's rude

but when women insults and shouts on men, we dont fire them
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by jonadaft: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
I hate girls who thinks the world should revolve around them because of the meat they have between their legs

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by kakacoke01: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
i hate girls who don't respect men
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by romeorailss: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
realborn:

I may be wrong too...

How angry
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by ibkayee(f): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Epic, I feel like biting you
Lol why?
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Coz u take forever and it pains my soul, I think I have found a solution tho angry angry
ibkayee:

Lol why?
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by oxon(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
one idiot spotted , if it was the other way to round no body will say any thing I no blame the woman sha , I blame the stupid men who will kowtow to woman worship just to please society , what's there to respect in women this days , the fact women want to walk around naked or open their legs to anything over material things , if it was the past generation that demand respect perhaps it would be considered not this public properties

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by morbeta(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Made famous from his idiocy....
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by jolyment: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing. It's rude

Our own culture is respect unlike them. Don't quote me.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Chukazu: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:
As usual some people will turn it into a gender war undecided undecided

He was fired for harrasing the woman, he was told he was doing something wrong,instead of him to accept, he started harrasing her, there is nothing wrong with him being fired,
it's not only when he harasses men that he can be fired.
Mtcheww. undecidedby

And if he beats or sexually harrases the woman not only would he be fired he would be looking at jail time.

Are you not contradicting yourself when you say some people are making a gender war ,and From the headline it's already a gender biased statement

The guy shouldn't have been fired because he harassed a woman, instead he should have been fired "for harassing an individual , be it woman or man". Everybody deserves to be treated equally regardless of gender

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by elsse(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Wanted to pick on you too buh

Damn!!!! You are fine shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Daeylar(f): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chukazu:

Are you not contradicting yourself when you say some people are making a gender war ,and From the headline it's already a gender biased statement

The guy shouldn't have been fired because he harassed a woman, instead he should have been fired "for harassing an individual , be it woman or man". Everybody deserves to be treated equally regardless of gender

No. I'm not,
What!!!?? He harassed a woman, which is why it was written that he harassed a woman, so reporting news accurately means they are making it a gender war?

Making a it a gender war is when one poster says, I'm sure he sacked him because she was a woman,
Don't act like you didn't see when the poster did that.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by MrMoney007: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Sharraap your messy mouth, after opening multiple accounts you're here deceiving your mother that you're barely a week on NL

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by chuckdee4(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
Why does he have to be fired undecided, She wasnt beaten nor sexually harassed, isn't that the same man with his daughter? Isnt this the same thing that happens in traffic? drivers cursing and threatening each other but we all know it's just for show but because she's a woman, the man is in trouble. Smh

He deserves that and even more if you ask me, he threatened to kill her and that's a NO GO.
People get thrown in prison for stuff like that.
If she was your wife I bet you would be of a different opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Fhowe: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Man videoed shouting at a woman who allegedly told him to park properly at a Lagos restaurant, gets fired by his employer.

Twitter user TheGirlsLikeMe @DoreenGLM Just Broke the news;
Update: My friend (a woman) recognized the man in this video, and messaged his employer( a man) to alert him of his behavior and how she is sure he would not approve of it.
The employer says he has fired him.

According to our own investigation the man’s name is @chidimavin on Instagram Chidi Irechukwu is bio boldly reads ”Don Jazzy’s Body Guard”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/man-who-threaten-to-beat-lady-at.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4q0s38_qE
very good a body guard should be trained to behave better obviously this is the type that beat drunk customers up in their clubs i dont hesitate to deal with them at any chance i get the fact you have an upper hand physically does not mean you should intimidate people chidi hunger is real i mean it is real go and sit at home for a couple of days so your brain will be reformatted

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

But what about the women who disrespect men.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:

True
That's how some foolish ones behave
ahahaahah foolish ones?if dey catch u now u will forget u said foolish but remember only his words and slaps����� women sha...I thank God for wisdom granted and experience earned...

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by galaxy2020(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
The guy is not cultured at all, you must respect women no matter what, she was even trying to explain things but the ROBOT just didn't want to listen shouting like an agbero. He got what he deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by KAYD007(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
All of you insulting the Man for responding to the insults from the woman are very like that tongue! From what i gathered from behind the scene before the recording started which was not captured, the man said he drove in, parked his car well and was waiting for his order at the counter when the woman tapped him on the shoulder and asked him why he parked his car like a thief? imagine such effrontery!

He was lucky i was not the one angry barely had the statement left her mouth, she would have received a serena williams backhand slap on her right cheek, followed by a roger federer forehand slap on her face, while she is still disoriented, then a double simultaneous jet li kick to her chest region.

All these would have happend in 3seconds. angry
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Chukazu: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:

No. I'm not,
What!!!?? He harassed a woman, which is why it was written that he harassed a woman, so reporting news accurately means they are making it a gender war?

Making a it a gender war is when one poster says, I'm sure he sacked him because she was a woman,
Don't act like you didn't see when the poster did that.

No need to shout, I didn't steal your Christmas chicken naa..
He harassed a woman,did he do so base on the woman's gender?...you can't be certain

So our condemnation shouldn't be gender biased,let's condemn his actions regardless of wether it was metted out to a woman or a man
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
weak fool , serves him right.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by potipher7: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

i want to fork you kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by IamLucy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Once you are in the public light, you are held to a higher standard, regardless of anything. Whether that is right or wrong is a different case.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by ikemesit4477: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

sorry dear!
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by DelNifty(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
same way i hate women who don't respect men, it goes both ways Sis.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Marcelinho(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
I hate ladies who take guys respect for their weakness
kendrace:
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by VicStix: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

I dislike girls who don't respect guys. Respect has nothing to do with gender and should have little to do with age. Every human being has some value and therefore is entitled to, at least, a minimum level of respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / 18+ Video: Sex Competition In Public / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.