Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady (57544 Views)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by giles14(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
I hate guys who don't respect women
and I hate ladies who don't respect themselves.

always playing the victim

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
Give me what to respect in you. Respect is reciprocal.

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by columbus007(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
what do you mean guys who don't respect women? You don't deserve respect simply becos you are a woman,you only earn it.becos u are a woman the men should now respect you undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sadly I think those who workout excessively and use body enhancing stuff end up being vulgar and just rude I have seen body guards that are humble this one seems to be on something may God provide another income for him it’s not easy but you can’t treat women anyhow even if you don’t like them
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by haykes(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing. It's rude
U must be rude to experienced such,check urself small girl
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Godsate: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

How about women who don't respect guys ?
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by BanevsJoker(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! I hope the guy won't catch Don Jazzy in a corner and give me brushing of his life out of anger. This man must have planned Christmas with the salary he will be expecting from Don Jazzy in December... The most important year for celebrities.
December na month oh.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by MENTORCH(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why should he be fired, he didn't touch her and nobody knows what she did. If truely Don jazzy fired him, he is a fake person because he does things for the media just like what Olamide said about him.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nellybank(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
No be only you
kendrace:

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Adanne89: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good for him next time he would think before he talks. How can you call a woman you just met Ashawo smh for some guys.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Alwaysking: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
Sometimes you all don't deserve an atom of respect.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by kay29000(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
BanevsJoker:

December na month oh.

Lol! My bad. Thanks for pointing out the error.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing. It's rude

u Neva see anytn...

Idiat!!!!! grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Rubbiish(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
Respect is reciprocal....What if the lady doesn't respect herself?
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by wane01(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

You aint seen nufin sister....
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by SolexxBarry(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

It's not a female thing,its a nairaland thing that's how we roll here,u will get use to it soon,welcome to nairaland once again dear

Expect my new single guys,Sole Barry x oil dey your head #AnticipateGreatness
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
All this intimidation cos he is a body builder. Lousy idiot!

Em mates they fight boko haram, wet pant dey here dey harass woman cos he was asked to do the right thing.

I can only imagine the hell his wife will be going through.

I hope he was really fired though cos nonsense sabi happen for this shit called naija..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by geraob1: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
Give me what to respect in you. Respect is reciprocal.

u de mind am
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by kabaka1: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
agbero bodyguard. he thinks he's tough handling a lady
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by bigfather(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
I get your point but that's social injustice in my opinion, 14years old? that's a juvenile behaviour and not something he should be crucified for. But know one thing, women are always the victim crying foul. We have to be sharp around this people.

4rm d video d guy goofed. He fell for the simple bait. He could hve simply ignored d lady and not going to d extent of threatening to kill her. D treat is a total NO NO! As a matter of fact, d lady was still being polite and un shaken despite his rants. Guys shld learn to watch and b patient b4 reacting in d public space. U never know who is watching!
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by JamesReacher(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
bigfather:

4rm d video d guy goofed. He fell for the simple bait. He could hve simply ignored d lady and not going to d extent of threatening to kill her. D treat is a total NO NO! As a matter of fact, d lady was still being polite and un shaken despite his rants. Guys shld learn to watch and b patient b4 reacting in d public space. U never know who is watching!
Pls send me the link of the video seems I watched another one.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by JamesReacher(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Judging from the video, the woman clearly did not disrespect the man. undecided
I have already asked for the link to the video, seems I was mislead.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by bigfather(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
Pls send me the link of the video seems I watched another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4q0s38_qE

Watch and you'll hear the guy say " I GO JUST KILL YOU HERE "
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by bigfather(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Magnifik18:
All this intimidation cos he is a body builder. Lousy idiot!

Em mates they fight boko haram, wet pant dey here dey harass woman cos he was asked to do the right thing.

I can only imagine the hell his wife will be going through.

I hope he was really fired though cos nonsense sabi happen for this shit called naija..

Him don forget say Broken bottle get power pass muscle grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by dfrost: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
I get your point but that's social injustice in my opinion, 14years old? that's a juvenile behaviour and not something he should be crucified for. But know one thing, women are always the victim crying foul. We have to be sharp around this people.

High standards, my brother. High standards.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by bigfather(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
KAYD007:
All of you insulting the Man for responding to the insults from the woman are very like that tongue! From what i gathered from behind the scene before the recording started which was not captured, the man said he drove in, parked his car well and was waiting for his order at the counter when the woman tapped him on the shoulder and asked him why he parked his car like a thief? imagine such effrontery!

He was lucky i was not the one angry barely had the statement left her mouth, she would have received a serena williams backhand slap on her right cheek, followed by a roger federer forehand slap on her face, while she is still disoriented, then a double simultaneous jet li kick to her chest region.

All these would have happend in 3seconds. angry

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by IdeyFindWife: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:

Sacked for being infatuated at 14, of course, that's the kinda puerile, hypocritical political coreectness" convention furking up the whites and making them more and more sissy-like with
each passing year!
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by JamesReacher(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Sacked for being infatuated at 14, of course, that's the kinda puerile, hypocritical political coreectness" convention furking up the whites and making them more and more sissy-like with
each passing year!

Wow. Bless u bro.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
Do you women do what will men to respect you women as am about to type these words
a lady just do something annoying to me
i just overlooked it and walk my way
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by lebete3000: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
Why does he have to be fired undecided, She wasnt beaten nor sexually harassed, isn't that the same man with his daughter? Isnt this the same thing that happens in traffic? drivers cursing and threatening each other but we all know it's just for show but because she's a woman, the man is in trouble. Smh

That's why whenever I get angry to this point I always make sure I inflict severe damage to the offender cos I know I've gotten into trouble already whether I touch her or not. My experience in the Army training taught me that. I scared a woman with my crutches then and left her to my regret, I was later lied on and frustrated out of the training. One stvpid biatch I carry some months later tried the same shyt and I made sure I left her nose bloodied shouting ontop of my voice that I'm tired of life already and ready to die which I was to be honest...

Guess what happened to me- Nothing.

Once you've gotten angry to the point of no return always inflict maximum damage b4 you go for it...it's just wisdom to me.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Edum13656: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
haymekus:
Don jazzy dey vex cos that olosho called Roman goddess expose him ass
wetin Roman Reigns say?
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by poseidon12: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Terrible. The guy is an animal. He deserves the sacking. Kudos to Don Jazzy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.