Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady (57535 Views)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by JamesReacher(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
lebete3000:

That's why whenever I get angry to this point I always make sure I inflict severe damage to the offender cos I know I've gotten into trouble already whether I touch her or not. My experience in the Army training taught me that. I scared a woman with my crutches then and left her to my regret, I was later lied on and frustrated out of the training. One stvpid biatch I carry some months later tried the same shyt and I made sure I left her nose bloodied shouting ontop of my voice that I'm tired of life already and ready to die which I was to be honest...

Guess what happened to me- Nothing.

Once you've gotten angry to the point of no return always inflict maximum damage b4 you go for it...it's just wisdom to me.
No No bro, why inflict damage on her? or wait I didn't get the story well. She attacked you?
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by lebete3000: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
No No bro, why inflict damage on her? or wait I didn't get the story well. She attacked you?

I don't even care anymore, you trigger me to that point I damn the consequences and pounce on you shikena.

Anything else after that na so God don write am since be that.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by JamesReacher(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
lebete3000:

I don't even care anymore, you trigger me to that point I damn the consequences and pounce on you shikena.

Officer!! you wicked o grin
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by lebete3000: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
Officer!! you wicked o grin

People be scaring one with fear of consequences.

If you fear consequences then play safe, if you're fed up with life like I am....just do it!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by freshdude99(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
I hate guys who don't respect women
You have been noticed fresh blood.
Just one week and NL don know u finish!
Welcome sha
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Lilcentt(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing. It's rude
Oya sorry
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by poseidon12: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
lebete3000:

Hopefully, one day you will pounce on someone that will get your behind kicked real good.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by luorquay: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing. It's rude

So sorry about everything. on behalf of the guys on NL I tender our sincere apologies to you. Hope you'll find it in ya heart to forgive us??
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by TheBossAnnie(f): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2017
"She just waka like ashawo" angry for real? He is very rude and arrogant
If he was truly fired I don't think its worth it
Make him to apologize is preferable.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Kobicove(m): 4:08am On Nov 29, 2017
JamesReacher:
Why does he have to be fired undecided, She wasnt beaten nor sexually harassed, isn't that the same man with his daughter? Isnt this the same thing that happens in traffic? drivers cursing and threatening each other but we all know it's just for show but because she's a woman, the man is in trouble. Smh

Would you condone such behavior amongst your staff?

The guy's shameful conduct reflects poorly on his principal (Employer who in this case is Don Jazzy)! undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Exumasdas: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Give me what to respect you. Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Rozaytee: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2017
JamesReacher:
Why does he have to be fired undecided, She wasnt beaten nor sexually harassed, isn't that the same man with his daughter? Isnt this the same thing that happens in traffic? drivers cursing and threatening each other but we all know it's just for show but because she's a woman, the man is in trouble. Smh
dat is how to start teaching some men lessons...
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
haykes:
U must be rude to experienced such,check urself small girl

You don't just conclude on issues like that. Have I ever been rude to you?
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
The man no try at all, see how he's just foaming for just a simple statement.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by haykes(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
kendrace:

You don't just conclude on issues like that. Have I ever been rude to you?
NO u are a good girl keep it up
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by sparkleRed(f): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
oxon:
one idiot spotted , if it was the other way to round no body will say any thing I no blame the woman sha , I blame the stupid men who will kowtow to woman worship just to please society , what's there to respect in women this days , the fact women want to walk around naked or open their legs to anything over material things , if it was the past generation that demand respect perhaps it would be considered not this public properties

Lol and you just proved her right, what warranted the insult?�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Etti: 'My Husband Knows I Love Opening My Cleavage' / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.