Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) (29531 Views)

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by haykes(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
IamLaura:
In as much as his action is highly commendable,I'll like to add that he didn't really have much of a choice.
He works in an organized country and in a company that has the database and information of all their workers so it would've been near impossible to get away with that.
Ones' environment really goes a long way in changing their behavior and influencing their actions,if he was still in Nigeria I'm sure his instincts will have told him to do otherwise grin except of course he happens to fall in the category of those very rare and genuine Nigerians.
Somebody like u when conductor calling yaba yaba u will be asking is it left may be u have something to do there dont be a joy killer praise this guy even europe has their own criminals too upon all d security
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by muffyt05: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
IamLaura:
In as much as his action is highly commendable,I'll like to add that he didn't really have much of a choice.
He works in an organized country and in a company that has the database and information of all their workers so it would've been near impossible to get away with that.
Ones' environment really goes a long way in changing their behavior and influencing their actions,if he was still in Nigeria I'm sure his instincts will have told him to do otherwise grin except of course he happens to fall in the category of those very rare and genuine Nigerians.

Everything you posted up there clearly takes away the goodwill and the good intentions of the said man. As regulated as the U.S is, are you gonna tell me there are no unresolved armed robberies, fraud,kidnapping, murder.... Truth of the matter is,the man did honourably well and should be well credited for the good deeds.
No matter the place a bad or crooked person finds himself,he'll always do what he knows best and the same goes for an upright person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by kamalese: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
BEENUEL:
Twitter is god

Adekunle gold was proud of him too
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
IamLaura:

I believe strongly he did it out of a good nature.

He could easily deny that he saw any money. There's no evidence that he left any money there.

There have nightmarish takes of the antics of Uber drivers
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
you are very stupid for saying this,
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by BEENUEL(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
kamalese:
I would love to get across to you

A Pm won't cross.....sire
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by Blissp99(f): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
It pays to be nice
Am glad we still have people representing us ova der
BT how can an American Lawyer be typing this kind thing shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by mosesolasco(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
So? Should we start running?..
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by IMASTEX: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
IamLaura:
Gbam!!! You nailed it. Fix the system and see how things work positively on auto mode. Nigeria keeps concentrating on individuals instead of the system, that is why everyone is a self government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by yommen: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
onatisi:

you are right
he knows he has less chance of getting away with it if he decides to keep the money
and just one bad review will spoil his record for life

Do you mean crime rate in the country involved is 0%? C'mon!!!! He would have kept the money or just relocate if he were to be a lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by Kaylhey20: 12:48am On Nov 29, 2017
This is very good at least, it will help to alleviate country's bad image.

By the way, I am an experienced graphic designer, web designer and web developer. I am very efficient in HTML5, Python, JavaScript, Php, Sql, and CSS3. I also work very well with wordpress. So if you need a website to showcase your small business, company, school, institution or any kind of organization at all; I have all you need. I create all kind of websites e-commerce ( maybe an online store, buy and sell site, or for customers to order for home delivery services), forum or membership-based sites, social networking sites and a host of others. My rates are cheap and affordable based on your need. My passion is to create beautiful, catchy, attractive and responsive websites with a combination of all my fore-mentioned skills. I am very sure I am the right person for that project website. Contact me and you will be satisfied with my services.

You can e-mail me @ calebabhulimhen@gmail.com

Or Call me on +2348174589996

You can also contact me through my nairaland profile.

my Fiverr Seller's Profile - https://www.fiverr.com/s2/cfd603b8a9

my Upwork Seller's Profile - https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~011f221d6a2881de73/

My current/latest project - http://www.schoolabroad.info

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by Caseless: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2017
IamLaura:

Madam know-it-all, could you please tell us how uber or the man could have proven the money was lost in his car?

People don't go away with lost money that does not belong to them in America?

We've seen countless Nigerians do that here. It's very common in the north.

Is somebody trying to be subtly dumb?
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) by Mryacks: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
IamLaura:

Word..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Distribution Official Electrocuted In Ikotun, Lagos (Photos, Video) / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] / Civil Servants, Military To Experience Delay In May Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.