Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano (63124 Views)

Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe / Car Operator Returns N888,000, Passport To Passenger At Lagos Airport / Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by jmoore(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
More donations are coming in for 22-year-old tricycle rider, Auwalu Salisu, who returned over N18 million that was forgotten in his tricycle by a passenger, who came from Chad to buy goods in Kano State.

Salisu, a resident of Yankaba in Nasarawa local government area, returned the money at the weekend after hearing a message about the missing money on our sister station, Arewa Radio in Kano. He has been receiving a number of cash donations and three bags of rice from well-wishers. The latest came last night when an individual bought him a brand new tricycle to enable him to stop doing daily returns on his hired tricycle.

The donations were facilitated by the management of Cool, Wazobia, and Arewa Radio and delivered at the premises of the stations to the tricycle rider, who has suddenly become a celebrity in the pyramid city.

The passenger that recovered his money donated the sum of N400, 000 to the boy as a token of his appreciation.

Source: NigeriaInfoFM

157 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by TemplarLandry: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
That's commendable.

269 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by TemplarLandry: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Johnbull Moore.
jmoore:
f

2 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by jmoore(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Auwalu Salisu Appointed as PCACC Ambassador Honored for Exemplary Honesty"

The Executive Chairman of Public Complaints And Anti Corruption Commission , Barrister Muhuyi Magaji R/Gado, has extended his heartfelt appreciation to a remarkable individual, Auwalu Salisu for his exemplary display of honesty and integrity.

In a heartwarming incident, Auwalu Salisu discovered and promptly returned 15 million naira that was inadvertently left behind in his tricycle . His selfless and honest act has not only reaffirmed the values of integrity but has also inspired others in the community.

In recognition of his exceptional character, Barrister Muhuyi Magaji R/Gado has rewarded Auwal Salisu with a sum of 100,000 Thousand naira.

The Executive Chairman also took a moment to commend Mr. Auwalu's father for his exceptional parenting and the values he instilled in his son. As a token of appreciation, Mr. Auwal's father has been presented with a special reward in recognition of his contributions to raising a responsible and honest citizen.

Barrister Muhuyi Magaji R/Gado stated, "Auwalu Salisu actions are a shining example to us all. We commend his unwavering commitment to honesty and integrity, and we believe that his story will inspire many others to follow in his footsteps.

May Auwalu Salisu's honesty in Kano State inspire integrity across Nigeria. Wishing Kano and all of Nigeria prosperity, peace, and unity, fostering a brighter future for all"

Finally, Auwalu Salisu has been appointed as PCACC Ambassador.

PCACC remains dedicated to promoting ethical behavior and responsible citizenship within the community and will continue to support individuals like Auwalu Salisu who exemplify these values.

Kabir Abba Kabir
S.A Media & Publicity
18/09/2023

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by NwaNimo1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
18 Million....?

Keke don become bullion van.....

204 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by christejames(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
Indeed, Nigeria has so many kind hearted folks

Only evil politicians are corrupting our minds by setting disunity amongst us. undecided

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by MrsTwrite(f): 6:43am On Sep 19, 2023
He's a good Samaritan and more!

70 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by aklid(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2023
He received things ehh
One guy gave him money equivalent to that of a new keke
Another promised a scholarship for his masters programme
The leader of the Chadian People in Kano too gave him money ….
Some one gave him foodstuffs that’ll last him nd his family over a year
A hajia I saw also gave him a house… hah!!!

But las las if it’d been me, I doubt if I’ll return that money💀💀💀

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Wisereborn: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2023
I hope it's not fund for terrorism undecided

A passenger carried N18M cash shocked shocked grin grin in a cashless country undecided hmmm
------------------------++--------------
For those quoting me, we are talking about N18M CASH shocked shocked not N18,000 ooo undecided hmmmmm, it is well

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by jmoore(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by omoredia: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2023
But if na government money like Subsidy, PTA and FX it would not be returned. Who are we fooling?
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Natbrowny: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2023
I aint gonna lie.

If i see that kinda money.

My conscience flies off and God will be proud of Me.

I'm human

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Akanoaaa(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2023
You want make I lie or say the truth?

If na lie you wan make I lie, I go say; I go return am as long as the money no be my own.

But if I must say the truth, return nibo? I dey mad? Na person wey dey struggle go forget 18mili inside keke? 18mili na 40 levels book you fit drop unknowingly? It's either the person na politician or he get the money illegally cuz I no know wetin go make person forget his or her hard earned 18mili inside keke. The money wey no get tracker, abi moti return e ni. I go first go burn the keke first then comes in the next move.

30 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Patrioticman007(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Abokis love practicing true Islam, Allah is the greatest.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by 1Dray(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Good of him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by ATEAMS: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Nasso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by SmartPolician: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Being honest is a thing of choice. I encourage all Nigerians to emulate Auwalu Salisu.

These are the kinds of Nigerians who should be brand ambassadors, not those dunces who smile away with millions of naira on BBNaija for doing absolutely nothing.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Oscarchims: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2023
This topic will likely turn to ethnic war.... Nairalanders 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Cmg777: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
From all practical observation, something must really be wrong with the owner of the money.

Who forgets even 5M cash anywhere ffs when it is all that one should and would be thinking about.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by tefund(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Good!!
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by MikeMicheal(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
ok
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by maureensylvia(f): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Kano amaka

Most Kano people are good o

That was how someone returned my phone the other day here in Kano

Good people still exist

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Rubbish undecided,must you'll aways give off bad vibes in a nice atmosphere??stupid eze iyamuri.
Wisereborn:
I hope it's not fund for terrorism undecided

A passenger carried N18M cash shocked shocked grin grin in a cashless country undecided hmmm

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by NAC1666: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
jmoore:

Source: NigeriaInfoFM
See japa money

2 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by MorataFC: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Good
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Youth4truth: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2023
It's against the money laundering act... Carrying that sum of money from another country is illegal

8 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by JuanDeDios: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Natbrowny:
I aint gonna lie.

If i see that kinda money.

My conscience flies off and God will be proud of Me.

I'm human
To return it would be the human thing to do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by puremaker7(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:
18 Million....?

Keke don become bullion van.....
You are a kid

5 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by spartachico(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2023
You go Dey hear “kai walataila Allah vless the boy

4 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Chibuzoripob: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2023
That's God at work.Goodness and contentment profited much..Throne of Grace /favour never sleep

6 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2023
I have seen that most northerners no de do banking transaction. They like it in cold hard cash.

For I see no reason why one would be moving around with #18m cash in this economy

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.