Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections (693 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by lacemose(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Lol, I didn't know she was scared of injections too.. well , most people are..see Regina Daniels reaction when the nurse was trying to get that needle in
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZVjpPS8JSk

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by forreelinc(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
mmmmmm make I spend one night with am I go give am something to cry about
#TreatThatPussyLikeSteak
Re: Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by Yeligray(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
mmmmmm make I spend one night with am I go give am something to cry about
#TreatThatPussyLikeSteak
Don't you have anything better to do?
Re: Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by Decapo: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Oh k...next
Re: Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by kachi19: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
So sumor nidu injesion yua crying upandan but if na to collect big big injesion yu wee nor cry oh grin

Re: Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by allstarcomic(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yeligray:

No mind am.

Re: Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by forreelinc(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yeligray:

ah ah are you trying to say regina daniels is not worth my time?
mind ya sef make we no fight for here o

mmmm just imagine how she go dey cry when I dey #TreatThatPussyLikeaSteak
Re: Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by Yeligray(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:

ah ah are you trying to say regina daniels is not worth my time?
mind ya sef make we no fight for here o

mmmm just imagine how she go dey cry when I dey #TreatThatPussyLikeaSteak
please don't mention me if you do not have anything better to say. Thank you.
Re: Video Of Child Actress, Regina Daniels Crying While Taking Injections by forreelinc(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yeligray:
please don't mention me if you do not have anything better to say. Thank you.

ah ah no be you ask me question
abi you smoke ni? mtchew

hmmmm see as the gal hand fat na confam missionary I go use for this one
#TreatThatPussyLikeSteak

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Keeps Coming In For STARBOY And OBO / Touching!!see Edited Picture Of Ronaldo's Late Father Watch Him Win Ballon D'or / Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.