Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders (829 Views)

How Do I Recover Lost Files After Formatting? / All My Files And Folders have Suddenly Disappeared / Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by etutor: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
Pls can any one help on how to recover my lost file and folders from a formatted system and flash pls . It is urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by BridgesIT: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2010
Hi,

kindly send us your mailing address and phone contact for us to assist with the recovery of your formatted data. Contact bridgesconceptsbmc@yahoo.com or call our system engineers on 08023177634, 07028624366 and 08055566084 for any I.T solutions you may require from time to time.
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by etutor: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
Thanks.
My address is etutor7@yahoo.com
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by TmeD0(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ OP, no mind some of these yeye computer forensics scientists wanna be o jare

try recuva, you might get lucky with the flash drive but as for the formatted system, hmm, not too sure it might help but it's worth trying.

in future though, learn to backup your files frequently.  good luck man! by the way, make sure you run the deep scan. . . will take a while but it's worth it.  Peace!
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by Emotivator(m): 1:21am On Mar 30, 2010
T@meD0:

@ OP, no mind some of these yeye computer forensics scientists wanna be o jare

try recuva, you might get lucky with the flash drive but as for the formatted system, hmm, not too sure it might help but it's worth trying.

in future though, learn to backup your files frequently. good luck man! by the way, make sure you run the deep scan. . . will take a while but it's worth it. Peace!

I have used it once it worked on my system. Or better still, he can consider restoring the system to a previous date.
Thanks for this good advice.
Cheers!
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by dosiri(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2010
Folks i mistakenly deleted my video folder and i can't find it in the recycle bin. I've tried system restore but it didn't work. What do i do?
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by TmeD0(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
Emotivator:

I have used it once it worked on my system. Or better still, he can consider restoring the system to a previous date.
Thanks for this good advice.
Cheers!

good one bro! however, in his case system restore will not work for him as he has formatted the hard drive prior to trying to recover his lost files and folders. 

recuva might help with the flash drive but not too sure about the already formatted HD. . . i'd still try it anywayz if i were him.  Peace!
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by supereagle(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2010
What is recuva? I am learning here.
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by TmeD0(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2010
supereagle:

What is recuva? I am learning here.

recuva is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer.

This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players.

It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!

Pulled from Piriform's site. . .
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by zenus(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2010
Can a file be recover from a formatted hard disk? This is magical
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by felix55(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2010
FOR U TO RECOVER UR FILE BACK, THEIR S ONLY ONE SOFTWARE I HAVE AND I'M USING IT TO HELP PEOPLE RECOVER THEIR FILES WHETHER VIRUS CORRUPT THE FILE OR FORMAT UR HARD DRIVE AND RECOVER UR FILE BACK AS THE SAME. JUS GOOGLE IT BUT IF U FIND IT DIFFICULT THEN U LET ME KNOW TO HELP U.
BUT REMEMBER I SAID ALL THIS SOFTWARE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WILL NOT HELP U ONLY 1 OF MY SOFTWARE. I WILL NOT MENTION THE NAME OR THE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD IT.
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by vidominion: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
Apart from recuva there cud still be few softwares to to rescuing this problem. engineers in d house help us ooooooooooooooooooooh angry
Re: How To Recover A Lost Files And Folders by kamikazee0(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2010
Yeah,
There are quite a number of other options available for solving this problem, easiest of which is "Easy Recovery" you can google it. one problem tho' the version i have won't read "SATA" hard drives. you can check if there's a new version.
Option two, which isn't that easy to use, but if you r patient, u'll figure it out.
Hiren's Boot CD, [Beautiful iso compilation] it's a must have guys - www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd .
If you have problems getting it, mail me @ kamikazee0@operamail.com. i'll find a way to get it across to you.

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Google Adsense This New Year / Unblocking Moderms As A Result Of Wrong Entry / Thread For Buyers Of Samsung Solar-Powered Mini Laptop Nc215 going for 14.5hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.