Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Declining State Of Nigerian Rap Music By Chris Da Phoenix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Declining State Of Nigerian Rap Music By Chris Da Phoenix (282 Views)

After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu / Nigerian Rap Music Is Dead! / Larry Gaaga: “I Started Music By Managing Vector, I Was 2face's Bestman” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Declining State Of Nigerian Rap Music By Chris Da Phoenix by FadakaLouis(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hitsongz Tv Red carpet host and lover of hip-hop, Chris Da'Phoenix shares his anger on the declining state of hip-hop music in Nigeria. Blames Ycee, Yung 6ix, and other young rappers for not upholding.

Ruggedman, Mode9, Eedris abdulkareem, MI, Eldee, Terry tha Rapman, Naeto C, Illbliss, Ice Prince, Phyno, Olamide, Reminisce, Jesse jagz, Da Grin, Vector, Dremo, Poe, Phenom, Ycee, Zoro, SDC, Over dose, Nigga Raw, Loose Kanyon, Ikechukwu, Yung6, Sauce Kid, Iceberg slim Blaze, Sasha, Kemistry, Eva, Bouqui, CDQ, Freestyle, 2shotz, Biglo, Kellz, Skales.... The list goes on and on if you can think of any other rapper in Nigeria at the moment. You can see that we are richly blessed with some of the best and talented rappers in Africa, so here comes my question, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO NIGERIAN RAP MUSIC?

continue reading https:///qHApQL

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Accuses Jacob Of Trying To Sell Him Out For N2million / 'burna Boy' Takes Self To Police Over Robbery Allegation / Sadiq Daba Denies Reports Of Being Mis-diagnosed By Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.