Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky (3082 Views)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by oikirodah(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Banky Wellington and Adesua Wellington, have both reacted after the controversial video Banky W shared on Snapchat went viral on the internet.

Recall Banky mistakenly shared a video of his experience, while his wife put on her panties in the background.
Now, they have both reacted on Social media.. Banky W shared one of their wedding picture and captioned it; “Mood…” with some emojis laughing off the video! and she responded.
See screenshots below;
https://www.ireporteronline.com/wellingtons-reacts-viral-nude-video-adesua-shared-banky/

Re: The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
React again?
Seems all of us in this country are chemical compounds

2 Likes

Re: The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by Tynasparks(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Another reaction This guy no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by kingxsamz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
smh...everyone is reacting...soon they'll react to his reaction
Re: The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by egopersonified(f): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm actually beginning to think that the social media hype about this wedding is a bad influence on this couple. these are people who dated for a long while and few people knew about their relationship, Now everything about them is broadcast on the internet. hope when it comes to the bad breaks they would be able to keep it off social media. I keep thinking them karashikas would want to sample banky just to measure him up. my dears, the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by oloriadejoke(f): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Another chemical reaction again but I pray we dont explode sha
Re: The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by RealZizou(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
G
Re: The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by edoman2016: 1:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Bank W should just cover his face from shame. What kind of man foolishly share the unclothedness of his wife to the public? This is what happens when you display your private life on social media.

1 Like

Re: The Wellington's Reacts To Viral Nude Video Of Adesua As Shared By Banky by Suplexx: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2017
egopersonified:
I'm actually beginning to think that the social media hype about this wedding is a bad influence on this couple. these are people who dated for a long while and few people knew about their relationship, Now everything about them is broadcast on the internet. hope when it comes to the bad breaks they would be able to keep it off social media. I keep thinking them karashikas would want to sample banky just to measure him up. my dears, the Lord is your strength.

What if the couple staged it themselves. There celebs always want people to talk about them. The two must be very happy with the ovation and attention currently being accorded them, so anything at all to keep it going will be ploted and deployed

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Mingles With Fans In Classy Nude Look [PICS] / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts / Actress Osas Ighodaro Rocks Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.